IGNORED

The coming vaccine!

Moby

14 hours ago, other one said:

If you are going to be  uncooperative, I am sure they won't mind if you catch the virus and die.   

Since I'm conservative and a Trump supporter, I'm sure they won't. It's a bunch of BS anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

That's deep!

Really? I thought someone had a flat tire. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, other one said:

It's my understanding that about 30,000 people are involved with the tests..   not exactly a guinea pig by the time all those try it.

Yes, it is. Long-term ill effects of FDA-approved drugs and vaccines, such as induced cancers and compromised immune systems, often do not show up for years. No short term trials will ferret out such things, which is why vaccines generally require years to be approved. No one knows the potential side effects of introducing foreign RNA into the cells, because this is a new technique. But the pharmaceutical industry is immune from prosecution for anything bad caused by their drugs, and will walk away with a bundle of cash.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Yes, it is. Long-term ill effects of FDA-approved drugs and vaccines, such as induced cancers and compromised immune systems, often do not show up for years. No short term trials will ferret out such things, which is why vaccines generally require years to be approved. No one knows the potential side effects of introducing foreign RNA into the cells, because this is a new technique. But the pharmaceutical industry is immune from prosecution for anything bad caused by their drugs, and will walk away with a bundle of cash.

It would take a half a generation to test any vaccine with those gates...    get real...   and that may be the case for vaccines but I get adds every day wanting me to take drug manufacturers to court if I've been harmed by their drugs.   Zantac was the latest about 15 minutes ago.

I guess we could just let this run it's course for three years while we checked to see if anything could go wrong....   then have to figure out if enough people had a problem to blame it on the vaccine...   maybe a good party thing like the college kids....    all go party one weekend french kissing people with the virus so we can just all get it and see who lives or dies....   then maybe those that live will be immune long enough for the virus to die out permanently.... considering right now only between 5 and 6 percent of the people who get it die....   so we loose 16 million people and the problem will be solved permanently. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/29/2020 at 3:32 AM, missmuffet said:

I am not planning to get the COVID-19 vaccine. I don't think anything will be forced on people until the 7 year tribulation which is still future. 

There could be so many ways something can be forced onto a person and at the same time make a person willingly to comply.

For example, let us look at compulsory vaccines:

1 - if a parent does not comply laws could come into effect to see their children taken away from them.

2 - in order for people to step outside their homes to either go shopping or to their place of work, they may need to comply to certain requirements

3 - if a person wants to be part of society such a person will need to comply or other wise be cut off or taken away.

I had a scary thought the other day, but what if the mark of the beast could be something way more sinister than a vaccine? What if it is something so sinister, that people submit themselves to get tested for something, but they end up getting something implanted during the process?? Scary thought that.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

There could be so many ways something can be forced onto a person and at the same time make a person willingly to comply.

For example, let us look at compulsory vaccines:

1 - if a parent does not comply laws could come into effect to see their children taken away from them.

2 - in order for people to step outside their homes to either go shopping or to their place of work, they may need to comply to certain requirements

3 - if a person wants to be part of society such a person will need to comply or other wise be cut off or taken away.

I had a scary thought the other day, but what if the mark of the beast could be something way more sinister than a vaccine? What if it is something so sinister, that people submit themselves to get tested for something, but they end up getting something implanted during the process?? Scary thought that.

The vaccine will not be forced on a person in our world now. It could happen in the 7 year tribulation but that is still future and I will not be here then. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,532
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

Pertaining to this potential mandatory vaccination and enforcement. By a show of hands; how many of you do not have a social security card? Those that have it, why do you have it? Or had the opportunity to opt out of the program? They passed no law that it's mandatory to acquire one. By not having it, look at everything you're automatically excluded from. Try surviving in America without one. There's more than one way to circumvent.