Diaste

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind that Taiwan people have been wearing masks for decades when away from home and they have very little trouble with the virus. As of today they have had about 650 cases total.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,144
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I did not say it was the mark. I suggest it is 'conditioning' for the coming mark.

It's funny how we see cold and flu season every year and until this event the general population was not FORCED to wear masks, Governors did not arbitrarily close entire states including schools, and the world did not come together under this common banner.

During the 1918-19 Spanish flu they wore masks. Did nothing. 

The owner of my company is telling me the business can be shut down if the mask mandate is not followed. The 'authorities' are forcing a behavior. Tyrants and dictators do this and since we all followed blindly it only going to get worse.

A similar case may be made with regard to traffic laws and paying taxes, both of which are compulsory. Our participation is not optional. After applying the appropriate spin the pundit may then argue that traffic laws have done nothing to prevent accidents since their inception. How many have argued against taxation?

Spin doctors have had a field day with this pandemic. How do you know that masks were of no effect during the Spanish Flu pandemic? If masks were of no effect then why are medical personnel required to wear them in the OR, @Diaste? In truth there is a body of evidence predating the COVID outbreak which speaks of their efficacy but I recognize that facts have little bearing in how some formulate their opinions. These days it depends upon where one is informed; a trying time such as this one magnifies fear and uncertainty both of which breed mistrust and suspicion. 

This is why I encourage my brothers and sisters to keep their hearts, minds, and eyes fixated upon Christ Jesus and not this world. The Lord gives as this world cannot give... He did not give us a spirit of fearful suspicion.    

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The masks we wear have nothing to do with the MOB. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

This mask thing is the conditioning.

Seriously, they treat us like Pavlov's dog.

Sadly, that's how we respond to the training. Salivating for a treat. 

Yes?

No?

You are on to something, but it goes MUCH DEEPER. Look at the way the "MOB" not Mark of the Beast but actually THE MOB, went into a frenzy when an outsider like Trump was Elected. Looking back now, have you ever seen such hysteria in your life? The Media, Dems and half of these Elitist Republicans were all off the rails for 4 years, this IMHO, shows a Demonic panic in the world. You know how it states that Satan's time is short and he's very angry. I think that is being shown now by people who can see in the Spirit world. They will stop at nothing and they will do anything to stay on course. Trump discombobulated their agenda. 

If he wins (he really won, we all know that if we are honest) then God is not quite finished in this world, but if he loses, then I see that as God saying, don't worry, I paused it for a few years via the great judges etc., but the time will be at hand shortly. I see it as less than 10 years before the DOTL is upon us as it stands right now. The DOTL is 3.5 years into the 70th week tribulation period. So I see the 70th week starting around 2025. I get that from the Asteroid that I think will hit the earth on  April 13, 2029, thus 3.5 years earlier = the start of the 70th week. 

The crazed youth that are being raised up have no concept of right and wrong, they are ALL IN on communism. They are virtue signalers, who have no concept of reality. The Facebook, Twitter, Google conspiracy to work together to censure half the population is very telling as per the times we are in. 

If they get their way, and they are intent on it, being it doxing anyone that disagrees with them via the DATA Banks they have at the tips of their evil fingers, they will have canceled Christianity within 5 years. Mark my words, these people are Demon filled nut jobs. They are not normal, they are worse than Hitler in that they have more power at their disposal. Whereas Hitler used racial purity as his ultimate goal, these goons use THOUGT PURITY as their ultimate goal, if you do not think as these Signal Virtue Types think, they will expose YOUR HATE, they will bring all their powers against you by pleading unto the Banks against your EVIL NATURE, or by doxing your thought where you work, re going to your Social Networks etc. etc. These people are off the rails, and we have let it happen. They are devious, they devise ways to get around the actual Democracy of our Nations by cheating and or propaganda. They will stop at nothing. To me, this means they are Demon Possessed and many, sadly, have been given up on by God as people with a reprobate mind. 

IMHO, we have 5 years or so before the 70th Week begins, I will not be here, but that means the Rapture will happen pretty soon. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if any of the following is factual, hearsay, or outright fantasy but:

I've heard rumblings about the likes of Ancestry.com, when you send in your DNA swab to find out your geographic ancestry; your DNA also goes into a permanent tracking database? What about these swabs sent in testing for Covid-19? It sure would be a fine opportunity to enlarge a database with everyone's genetic markers and identification? 

The Po Po and government are using it heavily to solve crimes and old cases. Just another one of my conspiracy thoughts in the wrong forum.

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 11/19/2020 at 5:48 PM, Diaste said:

This mask thing is the conditioning.

yes absolutely it is a conditioning,

18 hours ago, Diaste said:

I suggest it is 'conditioning' for the coming mark.

Yes absolutely this is a PLANdemic for the NWO to come into worldwide effect.

Quote:  Dennis1209

"I've heard rumblings about the likes of Ancestry.com, when you send in your DNA swab to find out your geographic ancestry; your DNA also goes into a permanent tracking database? What about these swabs sent in testing for Covid-19? It sure would be a fine opportunity to enlarge a database with everyone's genetic markers and identification? 

The Po Po and government are using it heavily to solve crimes and old cases. Just another one of my conspiracy thoughts in the wrong forum."

Yes they are using the testing to harvest your DNA,  gather your personal information into the beast quantum computing database, the testing is barcoding the person being tested.

All this is being set up for the full beast system to come into effect.

AI is the BEAST system

people are asleep but not all, there are people enough awake to be trying to warn others, but people don't want to listen, they can't believe.

I tried to place a short video up this week on Worthy and it was never allowed. This saddens me .

You can view the video on youtube with the following title:

Iphone X The Latest Delicasy! Do Not Partake

by Many Fish

We are right now being programmed and prepared to accept the Mark of the Beast.

The vaccines for this Covid will have hydrogel nanoparticles in them, making us human transmitters to AI. It goes really deep into discussion as to what these hydrogel nanparticles can do to the human body. They are intended to change us into a hybrid human.

Dr Carrie Medej speaks clearly about these New vaccines, so does Anthony Patch and Celeste Solum

Dr. Carrie Madej also warn about these new health apt on your smart phone. They should be disabled.

We are clearly being prepared and conditioned for this NWO Beast system.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Marathoner said:

A similar case may be made with regard to traffic laws and paying taxes, both of which are compulsory. Our participation is not optional. After applying the appropriate spin the pundit may then argue that traffic laws have done nothing to prevent accidents since their inception. How many have argued against taxation?

Spin doctors have had a field day with this pandemic. How do you know that masks were of no effect during the Spanish Flu pandemic? If masks were of no effect then why are medical personnel required to wear them in the OR, @Diaste? In truth there is a body of evidence predating the COVID outbreak which speaks of their efficacy but I recognize that facts have little bearing in how some formulate their opinions. These days it depends upon where one is informed; a trying time such as this one magnifies fear and uncertainty both of which breed mistrust and suspicion. 

This is why I encourage my brothers and sisters to keep their hearts, minds, and eyes fixated upon Christ Jesus and not this world. The Lord gives as this world cannot give... He did not give us a spirit of fearful suspicion.    

Well, I have some experience with paper masks and respirators. I wore N95s in the construction business. The N95 doesn't stop sheetrock dust which is about 1000 times larger than a virus. A paper mask isn't going to stop an airborne virus as a paper allows total respiration, inhale and exhale, and does nothing to filter exhalation. A respirator is better as it will stop fumes via charcoal filters, but not 100%. I haven't seen anyone wearing respirators.

I'm betting doctors don't operate or assist people if they are infected and showing symptoms. But the masks are worn in the OR to prevent droplets from falling when talking or if the surgeon or nurse may cough or sneeze. Paper and cloth masks do not stop a 90 nm, and as small as 50 nm, virus when they are rated to stop particles in the .1 micron range. Even if they were there is no seal from mask to face and therefore respiration is not filtered. And did you know that even at .1 um the masks are 95% efficient? That cloth outlaw mask people wear much less so.

Death rate to Population for Covid in the US:

.076% This is unreliable as comorbidity must be factored out. Reports that from 75% to 90% of deaths involved comorbidity are common.

Death rate to Covid cases in the US:

2.08% This is unreliable as comorbidity must be factored out. Reports that from 75% to 90% of deaths involved comorbidity are common.

Death rate to population for Spanish Flu in the US:

.65%

Death rate to Spanish flu cases in the US:

2.31% Quite reliable as comorbidity in this case is not applicable as Spanish flu struck otherwise healthy individuals in their prime and the symptoms were unique and very apparent. Covid looks like a cold or flu with the exact same symptoms.

There would have to be much more data involved to conclude the wearing of masks by a people group are the sole cause of low numbers. Many factors are in play in such things and the mask is but one.

Speaking to the Spanish flu:

"This is from a study published in 1919 by the California State Department of Health. The above graph showed very little difference in death rates between Stockton, which mandated the wearing of masks in public, and Boston, which did not. So, early on, authorities were skeptical of the effectiveness of masks, but they also felt that masks were not used properly."

https://update.lib.berkeley.edu/2020/05/23/did-masks-work-the-1918-flu-pandemic-and-the-meaning-of-layered-interventions/

And this is just one example from the time.

So the conclusion here is unless one wears a respirator on a clean shaven face, and has a positive seal between mask and face no virus can be stopped. 

It's also interesting to me that just like in 1918-19 shame is used to coerce. 

Have we fallen so far from trust in the Lord that our lives are to be reduced to slaves of the State? And willingly so? 

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The masks we wear have nothing to do with the MOB. 

I didn't say they did. I wanted to know what people thought about the suggested parallel between the 'authorities' mandating the wearing of the mask and the coming mark.

Is it conditioning?

23 hours ago, other one said:

Keep in mind that Taiwan people have been wearing masks for decades when away from home and they have very little trouble with the virus. As of today they have had about 650 cases total.

It's doubtful the mask is the sole reason when other factors are likely involved. We aren't privy to their testing or reporting procedures. In the US there are claims of wild overreporting based on funding for each case. Maybe Taiwan has strict conservative reporting protocols for reasons only the inscrutable can answer.

It could be a result of a healthier lifestyle and diet. We know Americans love fast food; that can't be helping.

Doesn't answer the proposition though.

Conditioning or not?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Yes they are using the testing to harvest your DNA,  gather your personal information into the beast quantum computing database, the testing is barcoding the person being tested.

All this is being set up for the full beast system to come into effect.

AI is the BEAST system

people are asleep but not all, there are people enough awake to be trying to warn others, but people don't want to listen, they can't believe.

I tried to place a short video up this week on Worthy and it was never allowed. This saddens me .

You can view the video on youtube with the following title:

Iphone X The Latest Delicasy! Do Not Partake

by Many Fish

We are right now being programmed and prepared to accept the Mark of the Beast.

The vaccines for this Covid will have hydrogel nanoparticles in them, making us human transmitters to AI. It goes really deep into discussion as to what these hydrogel nanparticles can do to the human body. They are intended to change us into a hybrid human.

Dr Carrie Medej speaks clearly about these New vaccines, so does Anthony Patch and Celeste Solum

Dr. Carrie Madej also warn about these new health apt on your smart phone. They should be disabled.

We are clearly being prepared and conditioned for this NWO Beast system.

The  technological age we are living in is at a stage where almost anything can be done.  Advances in the sciences has put many to sleep as this is now their new God replacing the true and living God of the Bible. Things are about to explode even further with the implementation of the 5g networking system, which initially would be in large urban citties, but then would be expanded to all parts of the country.  I see this is now being advertised in the billboard at the airport when I drive to work.  So, I know it is on the way. This will further change a lot of things  that we do, hence one of the reason, work at home is being pushed  .  Once people get the taste of working from home then I guess most would not want to go back to the grind of traffic and  the rest.

I think most of all, believes MUST have a full grasp of who the god of this world satan is and what he is allowed to do .  He can manipulate situations and take full advantage of them to make them see it as good.  We must remember that he is a deceiver and a master one at that and also counterfeiter making what is evil looks good.    

Let me say as a testimony and a watchman.  I have been in spiritual warfare battles  for a long time now and it is still ongoing with afflictions and temptations and the rest.  There are things taking place that wants me to believe that God does not exist, but this supernatural power that exerts it's supernatural manifestations is the God that is real. This is essentially satan in disguise, but does is so cleverly and setup situations to make it seem that he is in control.  It is all a battle for the soul which he once had and wants back. The believer has to be steadfast in knowing that his salvation is secured and has to overcome the fear of death that the enemy uses as his ace weapon to place strongholds.  satan can play with emotions, the senses and life applications of the believer, yes he can,  this is why I said it is a testimony.  It may be the Lord allowing this to take place for his purpose unknown to us, but   I can write a book about the supernatural realm and things that I gone through.  Again it is the spirit world and who would believe you when you speak of them .   Ah well, saints, hold on and stand firm in your faith and in the warfare that is being waged.