IGNORED

The Real Birthday of Jesus Christ is not 25 of december, What if in the future the holiday changes to march the real day ?

grumix8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

christmas overlook.jpg

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Oh no! Theres a demon in the tree! They were right, christmas trees are evil!

FB_IMG_1638807739903.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Oh no! Theres a demon in the tree! They were right, christmas trees are evil!

FB_IMG_1638807739903.jpg

Especially those cut from Fangorn forest.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well I always love to think about how one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day. So its only been a tad over 2 days. So I don't think for one moment they still are not rejoicing. Oh I want to see that. 

Pffft.. my Father the great I am.. God of Abraham Issac and Jacob.. He not man made the days. What ever some man did does might do on some DAY that GOD made does not can not have more power over the GREAT I AM! 

He Christ Jesus does not condemn nor judge. We were not given power over each other ONLY the enemy. So if someone does not like who someone else does on Dec 25th or any other day? Praise GOD!  What I hear from believers is "we should be remembering Him every day every moment". They never tell anyone not to remember when Christ was born be it in Sept or Dec or any other month. A GOD left heaven came died for me.. haha I don't care what anyone says. See He has NEVER once said a thing.. He loves it! I please Him not man as this is written. Bless you and your family in remembering the king of kings.. ALL creation rejoices with you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus was born on September 11, 3BC between the hours of 6PM and 9PM.

You can celebrate his birthday any time you want for we are not told to celebrate his birthday at all.   We can fight about it till the cows come home and it will avail nothing.

I don't remember anyone celebrating a birthday in the Bible in a good way.

• Thanks 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Pesach has to do with the lamb that was sacrificed so the death angel passed over the home that had the blood on the blood on the door posts.  I'm a bloomin' gentile and I know that much.  It has to do with the sacrificial death of the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world so that death has no more hold on us who believe.

We don't have any real idea when Christ was born, but there is some evidence that it may have been around Christmas.  My pastor has a presentation showing when the stars came together to make it appear that there was an extra bright star.  There were several periods--2 BC and 4 BC, and then he narrowed it down by the history of when the Herods reigned and died, and when they had to flee to Egypt.  The upshot is that I know just as much now as I did before.  lol.    I still enjoy rejoicing in His birth.  It is just mind boggling  that our Father would send His only Son to us to reveal Himself to us through Him, and to die for us.  Such love!  Thank You, Daddy God.  

I also enjoy gathering with family now that we are mostly believers.  I enjoy giving gifts because our Daddy set an example of giving His Son.  Giving is an expression of love.  That is what Christmas is all about.  

Giving to support God's work is also an expression of love.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, pinacled said:

What then is the bread and wine for during pesach? If not a birthday.

I think you are talking about the bread and wine of the Seder meal, and it has to do with the exodus from Egypt and the new found freedom they received.    You can read about it here:  https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/871715/jewish/What-Is-Passover-Pesach.htm#When.   It has nothing to do with a birthday.  I guess one might look at Passover as the birth of the nation of Israel; but, that would be a stretch.

The date of Jesus Birth is a rather detailed thing and it's been decades since I delved into that in detail. I'd have to go back and revisit all the information to intelligently discuss it....    But it wasn't December 25th.

As detailed as important things are in Gods word, if he intended for us to celebrate Jesus birthday he'd have told us to do so, and have given us the date openly and not made us put many things together to figure it out.   But he didn't tell us not to celebrate it so I'm guessing it is OK to do so and without instructions we should be able to do it any day we want.   It would not be my personal choice, but I would rather the world focus on Jesus instead of a pagan God so I don't fight it these days. 

Just now, other one said:

I think you are talking about the bread and wine of the Seder meal, and it has to do with the exodus from Egypt and the new found freedom they received.    You can read about it here:  https://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/871715/jewish/What-Is-Passover-Pesach.htm#When.   It has nothing to do with a birthday.  I guess one might look at Passover as the birth of the nation of Israel; but, that would be a stretch.

The date of Jesus Birth is a rather detailed thing and it's been decades since I delved into that in detail. I'd have to go back and revisit all the information to intelligently discuss it....    But it wasn't December 25th.

As detailed as important things are in Gods word, if he intended for us to celebrate Jesus birthday he'd have told us to do so, and have given us the date openly and not made us put many things together to figure it out.   But he didn't tell us not to celebrate it so I'm guessing it is OK to do so and without instructions we should be able to do it any day we want.   It would not be my personal choice, but I would rather the world focus on Jesus instead of a pagan God so I don't fight it these days. 

Quoted to add:    The only two birthdays I remember reading about in the bible would be Herod's birthday where his daughter asked for the Head of John the Baptist and the other was Pharaoh's request for the heads of his butler and baker.  Not really a positive promotion of birthday celebrations.