suzan344

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes, I imagine the mark on the hand in terms of a color mark.  In this case, the color black.  So a blackened hand is the sign of the mark.  Of course this is only a spiritual blackened hand image and still won't be seen with the naked eye.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, suzan344 said:

and still won't be seen with the naked eye.

If the mark can’t be seen with the eye who will say one doesn’t have it to stop them from buying selling or trading?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

4 hours ago, Hopefully said:

If the mark can’t be seen with the eye who will say one doesn’t have it to stop them from buying selling or trading?

Has anyone considered that we are looking for something that is not there? Is it possible this was for people in the past? Are we sure of all this modern prophecy stuff??

It all began in the 15th century and has taken on a life of its own especially with the Darby stuff that may not even be relevant.

No one had proved beyond reasonable doubt that Revelation was written AFTER 70 AD.

Is it possible all this 18th century on down 'futuristic' stuff is not just a giant red herring? So many millions have been made with these and other eschaton schemes.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,173
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The dark side is planning a global reset of the entire world economic system and going to digital money....   no cash.   It's being worked out now.  When/if this happens, they can simply freeze all accounts from people who refuse to worship the beast and the mark of the beast could be as simple as this.

MOB.png

But I am told by some deep believing and worshiping Satanists back in the 70's that this will be the mark.   It is a digital RFID tattoo that to them is considered an eternal 666.

t knot.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

With nanotechnologie, the mark does not have to be very big at all but can be easily scanned,  it will be used to control the masses and connect everyone marked to the internet of things, the cloud, and the AI Beast system.  5G and the unit of force that will be launched through this system will be launched by the man of perdition who will speak through it, show signs of great wonders. It could very well happen this year as the technology is now in place for the man of perdition to make himself known.

Everything right now is aligning to welcoming this man of perdition into clear view for everyone to see. (including the Noahide laws that will be used to kill Christians and other not conforming)

The new Vaccination program .Depopulation, Control of the masses through forced compliance, starvation are all on the menu and happening in real time now.

The window of opportunity to be informed is closing as the Communist world wide web take over is happening and it seems nobody can stop it.

As Christian this is a time to stay in very close relationship with God and His Word. Make sure our oil lamps are filled, warn as many as you can, as it is our duty to do so, and continue to persevere through this until Christ Jesus calls us back home.

Some my not be aware: Only hours before Chief Justice John Roberts swore Biden into office, the soon-to-be president told staff he plans to rejuvenate the death by guillotine program, which his ex-boss, Barack Hussein Obama, pioneered in 2009.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/biden-brings-back-guillotines/

Edited by 1to3

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Has anyone considered that we are looking for something that is not there? Is it possible this was for people in the past? Are we sure of all this modern prophecy stuff??

Anything is possible all I can be sure of is Jesus,  but it says nobody will be able to buy sell or trade, so have we seen that happen worldwide? It also says causes all to worship the beast and his image and have we seen that worldwide? Just a thought. 

Edited by Hopefully
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

17 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Anything is possible all I can be sure of is Jesus,  but it says nobody will be able to buy sell or trade, so have we seen that happen worldwide? It also says causes all to worship the beast and his image and have we seen that worldwide? Just a thought. 

Historically, we have seen some of this. I do not think the text says 'worldwide'.

The scripture writers knew only of the Mesopotamian area and had no references to Australasia or or far flung places in europe.

I do think that right now we worship the world bank beast and those that want to live off the grid have great difficulty doing so and are considered fair game by various government agencies; Waco, Ruby Ridge and others we do not 'know about'.

It might not be as total as seems to be indicated by the text, but sometimes textural allusions, though real, are not exact.

Some horrific future things will happen, but not all scripture is future. It is often considered by some dualistic or typological. However, the end will be the 'second coming' and include a huge battle that will be waged for Mt Zion.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

10 hours ago, Hopefully said:

First what is God's Sign or Mark? It is his Torah or instructions.

Exodus 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Now we have have God's Holy Spirit to show us the way.

Ezekiel 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 

If God's seal is his Holy Spirit instructing us the proper ways in the law what is the Mark of the Beast?  I would say a wick spirit instructing people incorrectly.  Now how would this prevent you from buying that is a good question.

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Historically, we have seen some of this. I do not think the text says 'worldwide'.

“The second beast also forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark put on their right hand or on their forehead. No one could buy or sell without this mark. (This mark is the name of the beast or the number of its name.)”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:16-17‬ ‭

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I do think that right now we worship the world bank beast

I don’t believe I do. I worship Jesus and he said if you don’t work you don’t eat and are lazy.

Gid said he’s not the author of confusion. When people seem to take almost nothing literally in the Bible that’s confusing and so then you can’t depend on Gods word alone you’d always need man to help you understand God. I take the Bible literally and Jesus always seems to announce a parable. I do see a few things that would be incorrect to take literally, but the verses above and below explain the context of the message.

The Bible says the gate is narrow so how could we need to depend on others to understand so much that is not exactly what it says it is? Or rather how are the people entering the wide gate needed to help others through the narrow gate?

That last question is not directed at individuals but a concept. If nothing means exactly what is says at large we always need other people to understand the Bible. 

I do believe the Bible has some mysteries and hidden codes the problem I have is I don’t see enough people saying I don’t know. Everyone has an answer and knows everything. Again a general statement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Brother Duke said:

Now how would this prevent you from buying that is a good question.

I am trying to understand how a person could be stopped from buying selling or trading unless they have an invisible mark of the beast?

It is my understanding the seal of God is invisible and nobody is asked to check for it either also it is said to be only on the forehead.

If the mark of the beast is invisible why have a choice of forehead or right hand if nobody can see it anyway?

Edited by Hopefully