missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

While it is true that many have recovered from covid-19, They can still give it to others even if they were only asymptomatic. You (you as in a collective you, no one here, specifically) and your family may be fine and symptom free, but that may not be true for someone sitting next to you or in front of you in a church or other public place. None of us know if those we come into contact with will or will not get very ill from it and die, or who will or will not have serious complications from it if the recover from covid 19.

The following is all the pastors and churches who decried covid-19 and defied health officials. They are now dead and their families and church members are grieving the loss of someone dearly loved. This is only a partial list, shall I post more? Because there are lots and lots more.

12-2020 FONTANA, Calif. — The congregation of a California megachurch is grieving after an associate pastor died from COVID-19 complications this week.

12-2020, An associate pastor for a megachurch in San Bernardino County died of COVID-19 about a month after the facility reopened indoor services. This church after the asoc. Pastor died, began to comply with mask wearing.

11-2020 A Texas pastor who hailed coronavirus as a “privilege” and a “wake-up call" for sinners, particularly those who engage in sex outside of marriage, has died from the fast-spreading disease.

4-2020 A Virginia pastor who defied warnings about the danger of religious gatherings during the pandemic and vowed to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital” died over the weekend after contracting Covid-19, his church said.

5-2020 The complicated tale of a preacher who died after dismissing COVID-19, and a lesson for all Landon Spradlin, 66, died of COVID-19 in a North Carolina hospital, an itinerant preacher and Christian blues guitarist,

12-2020 Fred Thomas, a North Texas pastor and comedian has died after being diagnosed with COVID-19 in mid-December.

1- 2021 TAYLORSVILLE, N.C. — A community in Alexander County is in mourning after a beloved pastor died from COVID-19.

12-2020 PATTEN, Maine  An outbreak of COVID-19 involving several cases reportedly linked to the Stetson Memorial United Methodist Church — one of which led to the death of Lynn Blevins, the church pastor’s wife

12-2020 BATESVILLE, Miss. — A Batesville church is mourning the loss of their pastor to COVID-19

1-2021 CARTHAGE, Texas An East Texas community is mourning the loss of a well-known pastor who died from complications related to COVID-19.

4-2020 At least four family members of a Virginia pastor who died of COVID-19, now have the virus themselves. Virginia pastor Gerald O. Glenn had vowed to hold in-person church services, in defiance of a state public health order, and did so until he contracted the coronavirus in late March. Glenn died just one week later.

12-2020 CONWAY, Ark. — The Central Baptist Church Conway congregation is hurting after learning the pastor’s wife died of COVID-19.

10-2020 Esko, Minnesota; Pastor Jeff Walther, of Esko, Minnesota has died from covid-19

8-2020 LOUISVILLE, Ky. Jeff Fuson, the founder and pastor of Phos Community Church, has died from the coronavirus

8-2020 CRESTWOOD, Ky. The lead pastor of the Phos Community Church and a longtime faith leader in the Oldham County community, died .

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, anynmsfmly said:

Daystar. Watch, Daystar.

Kids under 20. Just do not get it.

20-50 years of age. Strongly discouraged.

50-70 Discouraged from getting it.

If you are 70 or above, And want to get it just to get it..... Then, Ok, Try it.

It is an experimental drug. It has never worked before. They have never been able to get a vaccine for Covid viruses before. In 2 years, If Trump Trump runs again, It will be "his fault", For pushing it out so fast. It was not him. It was Big Pharma, pushing it out and the drug companies so they can make a profit...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They are being racist with it. It is, "an experimental" drug. It can cause fertility issues in women who are not pregnant, And it is unclear the effects in a pregnant woman. They want the entire "black community" to get it first. How is this not racist ?

It i s, "An experimental" drug, So they are trying to push it in to the arms of our frontline workers, And black people first................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It is still, "An experimental" drug. How is this, Not racist........,,,,,,,,................ So, a year from now, The people who will be experiencing all the long term potential side effects first, Will be our front line workers, And the minority in this country.

It should have been the exact other way around.................,,,,,,,,........

Kids under 20. Just do not ge tit.

20-50 years of age. Strongly discouraged.

50-70 y ears of age. Discouraged.

70. Ok, Maybe. If you want it, Sure.

Otherwise, Don't, Strongly discouraged, And Discouraged.

This is wrong................,,,,,,,,........

Couple of questions.. 

1. What is daystar? 

2. Who is "they" that wants the entire black community to get it first? 

3. What is your source for your statement in question #2? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

thumbnail_HHS.jpg.7e663de8decdd22cfab74b2586f7c407.jpg
                                                                                                   default_cool2.gif.b44fb6af24511deae4b7689372fba645.gif   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Hopefully not too much longer to go and we will see the results, of, what is happening.

Dear ones, do not get the 'vaccine'.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

Personally, I wouldn't expect anything less! To my knowledge, this is the fastest vaccine ever created and approved in America. In the rush, long term effects and continued potency is an unknown. To my understanding, there's two types of this vaccination on the market. One of which has components of aborted fetuses, working through DNA. If true, that raises personal concerns for me.

Like many of you, I gather my information from supposed medical experts, and my information may or may not be accurate and factual. 

Anyway, after being a human pincushion in the military, I own my own pincushion now. Just like buying a new first year model car; I'll wait for the design defects to show up. I've learned to never say never but, I don't plan on getting it. I'm of the opinion this thing is more about control of the sheep than anything else; and the numbers are intentionally grossly over inflated. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  9.63
  • Days Won:  149

I had an appointment to get the Moderna version of the vaccine. Fell through for two reasons A. Not enough vaccine and B. the weather was bad on the day of my intended vaccine...........so I haven't gotten it yet.

Many people around here have gotten the virus. None of them needed hospitalization. All of them got over it in 1 to 2 weeks. Some of these people in their late 60's 70's. This makes me wonder if a vaccine is really necessary. From what I hear, what's going on in my area is mostly a little worse than some flu and maybe  not as bad as other flu. Recovery rate in my state is listed as 87%. Those are their numbers which I am highly suspect of. The actual numbers are probably higher.

I received an email from my organization that we could give our info if in group 1A. Then if there were cancellations they would give us a call. The vaccine has a limited shelf life and if people don't show up they need to use it. So far I have received no calls. In my thinking this is typical government bureaucratic poo. Everything the government does is like this. Welcome to the new world order.

I might have been afforded a blessing through sheer negligence. I gave  my local health dept. the wrong email accidentally. Didn't realize my mistake until afterwards.I tried to call to have it corrected and I get a robo secretary that runs in circles. Maybe this is actually a blessing.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

2 hours ago, Starise said:

I might have been afforded a blessing through sheer negligence. I gave  my local health dept. the wrong email accidentally. Didn't realize my mistake until afterwards.I tried to call to have it corrected and I get a robo secretary that runs in circles. Maybe this is actually a blessing.

God works in Mysterious Ways....

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD"

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 2/19/2021 at 2:31 PM, other one said:

my wife and I have had both shots and 5 couples that we are friends with.   While we had similiar symptoms of a normal flu shot, no other problems have risen.

I have lost two friends and several others have been hospitalized and my sister in law has been sick with it and remaining problems since last march.

If we need a third shot to cover the changing virus, I personally don't have a problem with it.

If you want to chance the virus itself, knock yourself out.  I am not one to force you into doing anything.

But if you convince someone not to take the vaccine and they get the virus and die or messed up for life like several of my acquaintances.....   well that's on you.

I'm a nurse, and I've received both shots. I will receive a third if necessary. A patient I cared for for five years died on Friday. I was able to help her through every other illness, but COVID ended her life. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Lolly said:

I'm a nurse, and I've received both shots. I will receive a third if necessary. A patient I cared for for five years died on Friday. I was able to help her through every other illness, but COVID ended her life. 

Something I have heard way too many times in the past year.   Makes me really sad.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

5 hours ago, Lolly said:

and @other one

Can you, please tell me what was in the shots / injections you got?

Edited by PeterR