• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,308
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

what would you do if when the church got taken up you were part of the ones were left behind?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  431
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1950

16 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

what would you do if when the church got taken up you were part of the ones were left behind?

thats a funny thought to have,one would have to dought there standing in Christ to entertain it .no mater

"All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

so any and all who get caught up in any situation...start calling/praying.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

57 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

I would go outside and look up and shake my fist and politely ask.....   "Ok, what now"   Cause I would not have a clue what to do.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Ghostdog said:

I don't believe in this doctrine. But I believe, just as before the flood, some of the righteous will die. I will do the will of YeHoVah regardless. John 6:68 - Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom will we go? You have the words of eternal life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

1 hour ago, Ghostdog said:

Well like it or not "caught up" will happen for its written. Holding to a pan out in the end or its post or pre or mid.. of which there is no verse for one of those. Christ will come we see Him the world does not (at least it does not say the world sees Him) and dead rise then we which .. love that WE which remain get caught up together to meet Christ in the air to be with Him forever. 

Now for me there is no person on this earth that has some inside scoop, knows something no one else does about "caught up". So yeah not going to put my faith in "ITS POST" no "ITS PRE" no "ITS MID". It will happen and I don't know when. Like a very well know Preacher (home now) said "I am post...BUT if Christ comes PRE I am ready now". That is wise for he knew there is no pre mid post verse. So I am ready now.. will Christ take those that are not watching are not ready do not believe? NO ONE can answer that. 

I know what I personally believe and I can not find a verse for it.. so I do not post it. HAHA just makes me laugh when I think about..well how wrong and awful it is to be ready now, watching for Christ now to always be thinking about HIM and watching my life what I do think say for HIM. Yeah.... wait.. He wants me to always be doing that.  Something we can't twist is Paul said "we" not them not those but WE which remain. He put himself in that moment. Something I have to consider.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

I would assume that God has some role for me in the tribulation, I would pull on my big boy pants and get ready to rock

Rapture is for the faithful...not the worthy.  Its not about whether or not you "earned" it...is is whether or not you have believed and been faithful

As the song says, "I have a couple of dents in my fender, a couple of rips in my jeans"  I am not perfect, but I am loved, I am forgiven and God will never leave me, nor forsake me....so If I am still here....there is a purpose.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

2 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

I would assume that God has some role for me in the tribulation, I would pull on my big boy pants and get ready to rock

Well said. Just like Job, we don't give up on God simply because it appears he has given up on us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I would take a good hard look at myself to see where I fell short. Then spend time in prayer begging Him to show me His will.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

@Ghostdog Rev 13:10 If anyone is destined to go into captivity into captivity shall they go, if anyone is destined to be killed by the sword then by the sword shall they be killed.

If you are left behind and refuse the Mark of the beast that will be your destiny.

Its better to be killed because they will not place resistants at 5 stars hotel with breakfast but torture people in detention camps, till you give up and receive the jab mob.

@TheBlade

@other one

@ayin jade

@LearningToLetGo

@Riverwalker

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

6 hours ago, Bawb said:

I don't believe in this doctrine. But I believe, just as before the flood, some of the righteous will die. I will do the will of YeHoVah regardless. John 6:68 - Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom will we go? You have the words of eternal life.

Rev 13:10 says left behind shall go into captivity or killed by sword.

Their souls should go directly into the  Altar as described in 5th seals opening.

But the wise virgins with Holy Spirit shall be taken as the great multitude in front of the Throne in Rev 7. 

Without Holy Spirit annointment Foolish virgins left behind can only rest their backbone in jail during their own sabbath without bath there (Foolish virgins left behind screamed "Lord Loord".) May be they will claim "didnt we follow Sabbath and clean food, didnt we watch festival holidays" 

Edited by R. Hartono