• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

SINNERS, in the NHNE?  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 3/5/2023 at 10:01 AM, DeighAnn said:

When is death destroyed?
 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Hey your starting to catch on now, we're getting closer 

"Yes" Daniel 12:1-2 is a "Parallel" teaching of the GWTJ seen in Revelation 20:14-15 that you post above

Daniel goes into great detail on the events and timing, 

1.)Daniel states below that there will be a time of great trouble never experienced before in history (The Great Tribulation) and he uses the words "At That Time"

2.) Daniel clearly states that at this time (The Book Of Life) is opened in (Final Judgement), "Everyone That Shall Be Found Written In The Book"

3.) Daniel clearly shows that the resurrection of "All" takes place at this time, "Everlasting Life" "Everlasting Contempt"

Conclusion: Daniel clearly teaches that at the time of the great tribulation that the resurrection of "All" takes place in the final judgement, the book of life will be opened "Once"

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Edited by truth7t7

21 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

SINCE THERE IS NO MORE SEA....

Any way which verse tells you the stuff you wrote above comes in the NEW 

1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

I have posted on the claim of "There Was No More Sea" Revelation 21:1 several times

"Sea" represents multitudes of people, not oceans of water as you claim, the multitudes of people are gone, narrow is the way and "Few" will make it to the eternal kingdom

26 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Why would there be any plowhooks to be beat into plow shares in the NHNE?

Wouldn't that be a REMINDER of the 'former things'?

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." Isaiah 65:17 KJV

Beating swords and spears into instruments of harvesting is symbolic of their is no more war

The eternal kingdom is clearly explained, animals, houses, vineyards, fish, fishermen, land inheritance, and a whole bunch more

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

50 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

SINNERS, in the NHNE?  

The scripture before your eyes tells you of "The New Creation" in the New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem

You give complete disregard to the very clear words before your eyes, because you have a pre-determined bias in maintaining the false teaching that this scripture represents a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth "Why"?

BE YE GLAD AND REJOICE "FOR EVER"

"FOR, BEHOLD, I CREATE"

Simple, Clear, Easy To Understand, Before Your Eyes

Isaiah 65:17-20KJV

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,453
  • Content Per Day:  8.13

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

I have posted on the claim of "There Was No More Sea" Revelation 21:1 several times

"Sea" represents multitudes of people, not oceans of water as you claim, the multitudes of people are gone, narrow is the way and "Few" will make it to the eternal kingdom

By the time we get to Rev 21 and the NHNE, there won't be any unsaved people around.  They will all have been judged at the GWT and cast into the LOF.  Nowhere near the new earth.

Regarding "no more sea", what proof or evidence do you have for your claim?

Remember, claims are empty without evidence.

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

Once Again:

In the Revelation "Sea/Water" represents "multitudes of people"

Did the beast below rise up out of the ocean like the creature from the black lagoon "NO" he rose out of the multitudes of people

Revelation 13:1KJV

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Does the Whore below sit on literal water "NO" she sits upon multitudes of people as clearly explained

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,453
  • Content Per Day:  8.13

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

FreeGrace said: 

Once Again:

In the Revelation "Sea/Water" represents "multitudes of people"

Did the beast below rise up out of the ocean like the creature from the black lagoon "NO" he rose out of the multitudes of people

Revelation 13:1KJV

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Does the Whore below sit on literal water "NO" she sits upon multitudes of people as clearly explained

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Once again, nothing you've quoted here is evidence for your empty claim in Rev 21.  These verses AREN'T related to Rev 21:1 in any way.

So, your claim is empty.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Hey your starting to catch on now, we're getting closer 

"Yes" Daniel 12:1-2 is a "Parallel" teaching of the GWTJ seen in Revelation 20:14-15 that you post above

1.)Daniel states below that there will be a time of great trouble never experienced before in history (The Great Tribulation) and he uses the words "At That Time"

37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Let's see if I am catching on.  

WOULD YOU AGREE the above is saying 
1.  Michael stands up when Satan has comes to his end?

2. 'and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since...' would be GODS WRATH falling on those not saved?

If you don't agree that these events take place at basically the same time, or these are not the events, please show WHAT is being said.

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

2.) Daniel clearly states that at this time (The Book Of Life) is opened in (Final Judgement), "Everyone That Shall Be Found Written In The Book"

3.) Daniel clearly shows that the resurrection of "All" takes place at this time, "Everlasting Life" "Everlasting Contempt"

You state that the book of life is opened and call that (FINAL JUDGMENT).  

The 1st problem I encounter with THAT as it being the "(FINAL JUDGMENT)"

is 

Where is it written the book of life/books are only opened at the final judgment? 

Wouldn't they need to be open at the judgment seat of Christ, for all those who follow Him to heaven, and receive the things done in this body?

Also, the book is opened up for DANIELS PEOPLE, not those in the grave.  Or have you some Scripture to showing something else?

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

IT SAYS THEY ARE DELIVERED, but NOTHING ABOUT BEING JUDGED. 
 4422. malat ►
Strong's Concordance
malat: to slip away
Original Word: מָלַט
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: malat
Phonetic Spelling: (maw-lat')
Definition: to slip away
deliver self, escape, lay, leap out, let alone, let go, preserve, save,

A primitive root; properly, to be smooth, i.e. (by implication) to escape (as if by slipperiness); causatively, to release or rescue; specifically, to bring forth young, emit sparks -- deliver (self), escape, lay, leap out, let alone, let go, preserve, save, X speedily, X surely.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The word SLEEP here isn't the word used for the 'sleep of death' but OK since sleep has been used of dying elsewhere, I could accept that but even with that 

there is still the problem of 

the word AWAKE used for being JUDGED.   
 6974. quts ►
Strong's Concordance
quts: arise, be awake, watch
Original Word: קוּץ
Transliteration: quts
Phonetic Spelling: (koots)
Definition: arise, be awake, watch
arise, be awake, watch
A primitive root (identical with quwts through the idea of abruptness in starting up from sleep (compare yaqats)); to awake (literally or figuratively) -- arise, (be) (a-)wake, watch.

SEEMS more like AN EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE in which they have the Lords Day  to do some works and GET their names into the book of life BEFORE the GWTJ.  

I know if it were me and my eyes were opened, I WOULD want some time to get my name in the book, but THAT WOULD REQUIRE a millennial kingdom...and can't lie, it is what I am trying to prove right now.  

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

And that is CLEARLY WHY I disagree with all those statements you made.  

I do hope we are 'getting closer' though.  

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I have for a while thought of the sea as the unsaved peoples of the world but have never found a foundation to stand on because it really can BE THE SEA.  

It is like people being TREES and grass ect.  So I understand what you are saying I just need more study on it. 

Now, I have a hope that you don't have and that is I BELIEVE there are going to be so many people who make it, there won't be enough room on the earth for all the nations and the oceans also.  Then again, I have an extra 1000 years of preaching while Christ rules and reigns with a rod of iron, that won't have ANY of the false doctrines, wolves or twisters for deception we face today. 

I TRULY believe that GODS WILL is that ALL COME TO REPENTANCE and not much of that can be realized in the world we live in today.  The synagogue of Satan has been up and running far longer than the NEW COVENANT has, and he has done AN AWESOME job of making it seem as if there is little hope.  How crazy, I just realized I have enough hope of filling the earth with those who love God and will get saved in that DAY that getting rid of the oceans seemed NECESSARY. 

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Beating swords and spears into instruments of harvesting is symbolic of their is no more war

Which is the problem.  The FORMER things are passed away.  If there was remembrance of WAR then there would be those who remembered those who didn't make it, Then there would be tears...

The details show us when we have stepped off that narrow path.    

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

And I truly believe they ARE PERFECT in every way, but you can't even find all the edge pieces until you have run through the entire thing...and every time you do, you get a few more

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:18 KJV

Every word AS GOD wrote it is without conflict.  That is why I believe there are no plowshares in the new world... 

29 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Let's see if I am catching on.  

WOULD YOU AGREE the above is saying 
1.  Michael stands up when Satan has comes to his end?

2. 'and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since...' would be GODS WRATH falling on those not saved?

If you don't agree that these events take place at basically the same time, or these are not the events, please show WHAT is being said.

You state that the book of life is opened and call that (FINAL JUDGMENT).  

The 1st problem I encounter with THAT as it being the "(FINAL JUDGMENT)"

is 

Where is it written the book of life/books are only opened at the final judgment? 

Wouldn't they need to be open at the judgment seat of Christ, for all those who follow Him to heaven, and receive the things done in this body?

Also, the book is opened up for DANIELS PEOPLE, not those in the grave.  Or have you some Scripture to showing something else?

IT SAYS THEY ARE DELIVERED, but NOTHING ABOUT BEING JUDGED. 
 4422. malat ►
Strong's Concordance
malat: to slip away
Original Word: מָלַט
Transliteration: malat
Phonetic Spelling: (maw-lat')
Definition: to slip away
deliver self, escape, lay, leap out, let alone, let go, preserve, save,

A primitive root; properly, to be smooth, i.e. (by implication) to escape (as if by slipperiness); causatively, to release or rescue; specifically, to bring forth young, emit sparks -- deliver (self), escape, lay, leap out, let alone, let go, preserve, save, X speedily, X surely.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The word SLEEP here isn't the word used for the 'sleep of death' but OK since sleep has been used of dying elsewhere, I could accept that but even with that 

there is still the problem of 

the word AWAKE used for being JUDGED.   
 6974. quts ►
Strong's Concordance
quts: arise, be awake, watch
Original Word: קוּץ
Transliteration: quts
Phonetic Spelling: (koots)
Definition: arise, be awake, watch
arise, be awake, watch
A primitive root (identical with quwts through the idea of abruptness in starting up from sleep (compare yaqats)); to awake (literally or figuratively) -- arise, (be) (a-)wake, watch.

SEEMS more like AN EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE in which they have the Lords Day  to do some works and GET their names into the book of life BEFORE the GWTJ.  

I know if it were me and my eyes were opened, I WOULD want some time to get my name in the book, but THAT WOULD REQUIRE a millennial kingdom...and can't lie, it is what I am trying to prove right now.  

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

And that is CLEARLY WHY I disagree with all those statements you made.  

I do hope we are 'getting closer' though.  

I have for a while thought of the sea as the unsaved peoples of the world but have never found a foundation to stand on because it really can BE THE SEA.  

It is like people being TREES and grass ect.  So I understand what you are saying I just need more study on it. 

Now, I have a hope that you don't have and that is I BELIEVE there are going to be so many people who make it, there won't be enough room on the earth for all the nations and the oceans also.  Then again, I have an extra 1000 years of preaching while Christ rules and reigns with a rod of iron, that won't have ANY of the false doctrines, wolves or twisters for deception we face today. 

I TRULY believe that GODS WILL is that ALL COME TO REPENTANCE and not much of that can be realized in the world we live in today.  The synagogue of Satan has been up and running far longer than the NEW COVENANT has, and he has done AN AWESOME job of making it seem as if there is little hope.  How crazy, I just realized I have enough hope of filling the earth with those who love God and will get saved in that DAY that getting rid of the oceans seemed NECESSARY. 

Which is the problem.  The FORMER things are passed away.  If there was remembrance of WAR then there would be those who remembered those who didn't make it, Then there would be tears...

The details show us when we have stepped off that narrow path.    

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

And I truly believe they ARE PERFECT in every way, but you can't even find all the edge pieces until you have run through the entire thing...and every time you do, you get a few more

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:18 KJV

Every word AS GOD wrote it is without conflict.  That is why I believe there are no plowshares in the new world... 

"Yes We Disagree", yes the book of life is seen in Daniel 12:1 below, you can deny this all you want, it's simple, clear, and easy to understand, for those that don't have a pre-determined bias in a Millennial Kingdom on this earth

"Yes" this book will be opened "Once" at the final judgement (The End)

"Yes" Daniel 12:1-2 is a "Parallel" teaching of the GWTJ seen in Revelation 20:14-15

Conclusion: Daniel clearly teaches that at the time of the great tribulation that the resurrection of "All" takes place in the final judgement, the book of life will be opened "Once"

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Edited by truth7t7