IGNORED

RESURRECTION AND RAPTURE ROUGHLY BETWEEN APRIL 2023 AND APRIL 2024?

CLIVE CAMPBELL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 8/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, CLIVE CAMPBELL said:

This is entirely incorrect for several reasons.

FIRST is that every prediction in the article is based upon the Gregorian calendar WHICH WASN'T ADOPTED UNTIL OCTOBER 1582 by the Roman Catholic church.  Look it up.

All Bible predictions are based upon the HEBREW CALENDAR, not the insinuations of the Vatican.  

The current Biblical year is 5783 not 2022.

SECOND, Bible predictions such as Tisha B'Av (1), advent of the Christ and other remarkable events are tied strictly to the YEAR OF JUBILEE.

The YEAR of JUBILEE is defined by Mosaic LAW.  Since the church has completely rejected the LAW, no accurate predictions can be made.  

As a consequence, every single prediction NOT based upon JUBILEE is doomed to failure misunderstanding and error.  One might just as well be depending upon the entrails of chickens for their magical incantations.  

When asked when Israel would be reestablished as a sovereign nation, Jesus said something every Jew within earshot understood. Jesus admitted nobody knew when this would happen. Jews of Jesus' day knew there was a problem with making predictions based upon JUBILEE.  They knew it because they'd forgotten when to calculate the beginning of years leading to JUBILEE.  

0 x 50 = 0      

(An unknown quantity/date of Zero, times fifty years equates to Zero predictive events.)

The study of the YEAR OF JUBILEE is fascinating because no Jewish scholar in history ever figured out when to start the prophetic calendar count.  Therefore NO CHURCH person, who has rejected the LAW, can know it either.  Anybody who says they know is a liar.

It ought to be enough to admit to a lack of knowledge and it ought to be sufficient to live by grace through faith.

THIRD is that the Bible has established NO time-line or sequence of events for the occurrence of ANY FUTURE EVENT.

This is a DELIBERATE omission on God's part.

The first reason for this logical argument is the aforementioned lack of JUBILEE calculation and the second reason is that the Bible DELIBERATELY doesn't connect eschatological events in any sequence.  This is why virtually every prediction made in recent years has failed.   

If a prophetic sequence is employed, then the reader should understand that a break in any single part of the sequence, any link in the chain, will result in a total collapse of the time sequence of the predicted scenario.  Once again the false prophet will be proven to be a lying opportunist.  Bitter disappointment rather than devoted inspiration will result.  

For instance, the Tribulation HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. (2) Eschatological sequences connecting Tribulation with one of three hotly debated interpretations of the Millenium will collapse the entire predictive effort.  That the Tribulation has happened can be proven by dispassionate examination of scripture as well as comparison with history, yet those who enjoy the conceit of their own speculations will deny it most vehemently and illogically.

ANY TIME you read a prediction that uses the Gregorian calendar a red flag should pop up in your mind.  

Such predictions are false right out of the starting gate and only get worse as they continue.  Be advised.  Be warned.  Be wise.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(1) Tisha B'Av, or the 9th day of the Hebrew month of Av, is observed among Jews AS FULFILLMENT of Daniel's prediction of THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.

Christians, who think their Gregorian calendar and their limited understanding of Jewish history and tradition is superior will always fall victim to outlandish fictional ideology of what is to come.  

Simply stated, the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel and Jesus Christ are linked to several major issues; the destruction of the Jerusalem temple (both of them), European persecution of Jews in England and Spain and the beginning of BOTH world wars ALL OF WHICH HAPPENED ON THE SAME HEBREW CALENDAR DAY - Tisha B'Av.  

Is this a coincidence or is God saying something important about His lordship over history?

(2) The Time of Jacob's Distress (Jeremiah 30:7) is also referred to as The Great Tribulation of the Jewish people.   Scholars agree that this period would last 7 years, but can't accurately determine the actual point in history Daniel's prophecy points to.  

That period actually began in 1938 and ended in 1945.  It's called the Jewish Holocaust and it lasted SEVEN YEARS - exactly the length of time predicted by Daniel.

To further clarify this prediction Jesus said it would not happen twice.  

Antisemites who hope and pray for the spilling of innocent Jewish blood embrace their false doctrine of a future Second Holocaust - ANOTHER time of Jacob's Distress.  

Guess again, dear reader.  

It won't happen again because Jesus said so.  

Isn't once enough?  It isn't if one prefers to defend a false escatology at the expense of the lives of innocent Jewish men women and children.

Edited by choir loft

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 12/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, choir loft said:

The current Biblical year is 5783 not 2022.

Your current Biblical year of 5783 is off by 240 years. Look it up. 

17 hours ago, The Light said:

Your current Biblical year of 5783 is off by 240 years. Look it up. 

Current Jewish calendars list the present year as 5784.  

Ask your friendly local rabbi for a copy of the current Jewish calendar (it lists both Jewish and Gregorian dates).  He'll be glad to give you one.

I was off by one year, not two and a half centuries.  I apologize for the mistake.  The new year (Rosh Hashana) began on September 26th, 2022 of the Gregorian calendar.

What do you use as a reference for your dates?  I use a Jewish calendar.

I did look it up.   The year is 5784.  

Edited by choir loft

9 hours ago, choir loft said:

Ask your friendly local rabbi for a copy of the current Jewish calendar (it lists both Jewish and Gregorian dates).  He'll be glad to give you one.

I was off by one year, not two and a half centuries.  I apologize for the mistake.  The new year (Rosh Hashana) began on September 26th, 2022 of the Gregorian calendar.

How could the year be 5784 even though that is what it says on a Jewish calendar?

Here's what I use to reference the correct date.

From Adam to Abraham leaving to go to a new land at age 75 - 2000 Years

From Abraham leaving for new land to the death of Christ in 30 AD - 2000 Years

From the death of Christ to 2030 AD will be - 2000 years

That's 6000 years at the year 2030. We will be in year 2023 shortly. Something isn't right. There's a 240 year problem. Check that out.

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/20/2022 at 10:56 AM, choir loft said:

I guess all that hollering from the choir loft became a whisper from the parking lot?

Did I step on your twinkie?

43 minutes ago, The Light said:

I guess all that hollering from the choir loft became a whisper from the parking lot?

Did I step on your twinkie?

I was delayed by the holidays......  stuff like Hanukkah, dinner parties, Christmas Eve services, family time, etc.  

My point is that church types use the Gregorian calendar to make references to Jewish Biblical times and events and prophecies.  Please remember the Bible is a Jewish document - written BY Jews, FOR Jews and ABOUT Jews - especially the One called King.  

There is a vast difference between the Gregorian calendar and the Jewish calendar.   This is WHY every single faux church prophet is wrong about his or her predictions.  They simply don't know what time it is.  They are so wrong you can put money on their failures....and win every time.

The Jewish calendar is a lunar/solar calendar, meaning months are based upon cycles of the moon.  Years are adjusted to the annual seasons based on the earth's rotation around the sun.   Bear in mind that Jews were following their calendar for thousands of years while Europeans sat in the dark not knowing one season from another (astronomically speaking).

In certain years, a leap month is added so that the years' length coordinated with the seasons.  This is different from the Islamic calendar, which is strictly a lunar calendar, and from the Christian/Gregorian calendar, which is a solar calendar (which also requires minor tweaking).  This is also why Easter/Pesach falls on different months and days each year.

The current Jewish year is Tishrei 5723 - Tishrei 5724.

Adjust your calculations accordingly.

Edited by choir loft

On 8/28/2022 at 6:02 AM, Diaste said:

The 'rapture' is set to happen every year since the late 1800s. 

All false prophecies.

Your observations are correct. 

In the mid-1800's, John Nelson Darby published his book on DISPENSATIONALISM.  It took a few years for the book to gain popularity, placing its acceptance in the late 1800's. In effect it was nothing more than refurbished RCC FUTURISM of the late 16th century.  It's all bogus nonsense except that American evangelicals bought it without a shred of evidence either Biblically, Astronomically or historically.   They still do.

Here's why.........

The modern church calculates its dates based upon the Gregorian calendar.  But the Gregorian calendar wasn't adopted until October 1582.  Look it up.

All Biblical prophecies are based upon the YEAR OF JUBILEE, which is an expression of the Hebrew calendar.  The Hebrew calendar is a hybrid of ancient lunar calendars and modern solar calendars EXCEPT it was in use for thousands of years while Europeans sat in the dark not knowing what time it was - astronomically speaking.

Therefore faux prophecies by church types who do NOT employ a Hebrew calendar in their calculations are doomed to failure. The Hebrew calendar is adjusted every year because of the discrepancy in the solar/lunar observations and calculations.

This is why Easter/Pesach falls on a different month and day each year.  

Gregorian calculations don't take this into account.  False prophets don't realize the major error they're committing and as a result they ALWAYS end up looking like fools.

Secondly,  End Times prophecies in the Bible are linked to the YEAR OF JUBILEE,  which is mandated by Mosaic LAW.   Unfortunately, Moses died before Jubilee could be observed.  Joshua didn't observe it either and as the years went by the initial date to begin calculations for observing Jubilee was forgotten and lost.

In Mark 13 Jesus is asked when Israel would be restored as a sovereign nation. He said nobody knew except the Father.  This wasn't an ethereal or evasive answer.  Jews of Jesus' time simply didn't know when to begin the arithmetic calculations for Jubilee.  They still don't. Christians don't know either.  If one of them says he knows specific dates for End Times events he's either a liar or a fraud.  Take your pick.

Finally it should be understood that the Abomination of Desolation Jesus and the prophet Daniel spoke of has been misconstrued by the gentile church.  Completely in denial of Jewish secular history and enamored of an antisemitic eschatology, church types don't teach us about events that have taken place as recently as the mid-twentieth century (Tisha B'Av).  Look it up.  It's fascinating stuff.  Tisha B' Av IS the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel & Jesus and it's already happened in history.  Ask any Jew.

In the end it's about arithmetic, not metaphysical events.

That's where false prophets go wrong.  They imagine things in their minds and then insist they've experienced a revelation when it's nothing more than mind games minus the Biblical standard of truth and a record of history set in cement.

Edited by choir loft

2 hours ago, choir loft said:

I was delayed by the holidays......  stuff like Hanukkah, dinner parties, Christmas Eve services, family time, etc.  

My point is that church types use the Gregorian calendar to make references to Jewish Biblical times and events and prophecies.  Please remember the Bible is a Jewish document - written BY Jews, FOR Jews and ABOUT Jews - especially the One called King.  

There is a vast difference between the Gregorian calendar and the Jewish calendar.   This is WHY every single faux church prophet is wrong about his or her predictions.  They simply don't know what time it is.  They are so wrong you can put money on their failures....and win every time.

The Jewish calendar is a lunar/solar calendar, meaning months are based upon cycles of the moon.  Years are adjusted to the annual seasons based on the earth's rotation around the sun.   Bear in mind that Jews were following their calendar for thousands of years while Europeans sat in the dark not knowing one season from another (astronomically speaking).

In certain years, a leap month is added so that the years' length coordinated with the seasons.  This is different from the Islamic calendar, which is strictly a lunar calendar, and from the Christian/Gregorian calendar, which is a solar calendar (which also requires minor tweaking).  This is also why Easter/Pesach falls on different months and days each year.

The current Jewish year is Tishrei 5723 - Tishrei 5724.

Adjust your calculations accordingly.

I have adjusted my calculations according to the Word of God.

From Adam to Abraham leaving the land at age 75 is 2000 years. And from time of Abraham leaving the land to the death of Christ in 30 AD is 2000 years. And from the death of Christ to the year 2030 will be 2000 years. There seems to be a problem. I can assure you; the problem is not with the Word of God. The problem is that the Jewish calendar is missing 240 years. Those are facts.

You might investigate why there are 240 years missing from the Jewish calendar, that is, if you are interested in the truth. Soon, 6000 years will have passed. That is an important number. Denying these facts leaves a man hollering from the choir loft with false information.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, choir loft said:

Completely in denial of Jewish secular history and enamored of an antisemitic eschatology, church types don't teach us about events that have taken place as recently as the mid-twentieth century (Tisha B'Av).  Look it up.  It's fascinating stuff.  Tisha B' Av IS the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel & Jesus and it's already happened in history.  Ask any Jew.

Is there a specific Tisha B'Av you refer to?

Encyclopedia Britannica says there's all kinds of nasty stuff that happened around this date on the Jewish calendar.

The Jews mark the date every year:

"Tisha B’Av, the 9th day of the month of Av (August 6-7, 2022), is the saddest day on the Jewish calendar, on which we fast, deprive ourselves and pray. It is the culmination of the Three Weeks, a period of time during which we mark the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem."

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144575/jewish/What-Is-Tisha-BAv.htm

Here's a page with a bunch of laws about the day:

https://www.alephbeta.org/tisha-bav/what-is-tisha-bav

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, choir loft said:

Finally it should be understood that the Abomination of Desolation Jesus and the prophet Daniel spoke of has been misconstrued by the gentile church.

Kinda hard for me to misconstrue when Jesus said 'standing where it ought not', 'look to Daniel the prophet for understanding' and the Jewish Encyclopedia records the A of D committed by AE IV.