IGNORED

Where are we exactly in prophecy? (Sorry if already asked)

Not of the World

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

And it is not a good idea to compromise our faith. 

Well I answered why its not date setting. My calling was 37 years ago, and specifically to prophecy to boot, as a part of my ministry. Our faith is contingent on understanding God's truths, sadly or maybe because God planned it to mostly be revealed at the very end, as He told Daniel, most people just do not study it enough to understand it in full. We take sayings and we run with it, like there are going to be 144,000 Jewish Super Evangelical Preachers during the 70th week, that is just not true, and its not in the bible anywhere, and yes, I believed that as a part of my faith for 30 plus years (SMILE) but it was never true.

I understand most people just simply do not know prophecy like I do because it was my calling, so I do not sweat it tbh. When people get to heaven they will understand in an instant everything I spoke about was factual. No one goes to heaven until the Rapture save a few like Elijah and Moses(transfiguration), else the dead would have no need of being raised at the very end. The coming Anti-Christ/Beast is killed according to Dan. 7:11 before he is cast into hell, even though Rev. 19:20 says he is cast alive into hell, that simply means he will not be allowed to rest in his grave for 1000 years like all the other wicked people Jesus slays.

Looking at this wicked world, looking at kids being used to not only sexualize them but to butcher them into being trans kids etc. etc. this worlds end is very very near. Understanding that the Day of the Lord is an Asteroid Impact makes us all understand that of course that is why Jesus said to look to the skies, he knew (of course) in the end times we would have satellites and telescopes that can see what's coming years in advance, Apophis (named after the Egyptian god of chaos) was spotted in 2004, so of course any asteroid that was going to hit us was always going to be a known happening in these end times. Thus we can know when the DOTL is, but not the exact day nor hour of the Rapture. Of course if we do nit dig into what the Day nor Hour really means via the 7 Feasts we also may not understand that, most people don't because their concern is mostly saving souls, which is of course our Job 1, but in my case I am also called to explain the End Time Prophetic Understandings, I spend hours studying and praying, at 23 whilst all my friends were partying and having a good time, I was in my room praying fir Wisdom. Me knowing these things just means I know them, it is what it is sister. Other who don't see t or cant see it may be called to other things, I make no judgment on whom God calls for what reasons, He is the Potter after all, we are merely the vessels.

God Bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,476
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Do you have a problem with that?

Joh 14:1-4  "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.  (2)  In My Father's house are many mansions (Gr. monē ); if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  (3)  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.  (4)  And where I go you know, and the way you know."

Strong G3438
μονή
monē
mon-ay'
From G3306; a staying, that is, residence (the act or the place): - abode, mansion.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

I prefer abodes.  But also that the New Jerusalem dwelling comes down to the earth, out of heaven.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,005
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

I prefer abodes.  But also that the New Jerusalem dwelling comes down to the earth, out of heaven.

Rev 5:9-10  And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;  (10)  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Mansions is appropriate.

15 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Rev 5:9-10  And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;  (10)  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Mansions is appropriate.

Reigning on the earth - right!

And mansions can be used.  Out of about 48 translations of John 14:2, 19 use mansions; 14 use rooms; 13 use dwelling places; 2 use abode/abiding places

See here: https://biblehub.com/parallel/john/14-2.htm

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

15 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

and we know no one knows that time, except our Father.

Is the right? Or, would it be more accurate to say that now one knew the time, 2000 years ago when Jesus said that? Do you think that He still does not know? Did He say that no one will ever know? Sort of a tease to give so many clues about the events to occur and to watch for, so that those watching will not know when His return will become imminent!

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

On 11/25/2022 at 7:07 PM, Not of the World said:

@Jackero said in another thread "3. When Jesus was born into the world, the dragon tried to devour Him as soon as He was born (Revelation 12:3-4)." and, being that this event purportedly happened over 2,000 years ago, I am curious as to where you (the reader) believes we are in prophercy?  

Thanks in advance1 

In the Olivet prophesy and the 7 Seals, God, in my opinion, provides us a very solid picture of where we are in prophecy.  One thing we can be sure of is that the King of kings and Lord of lords will not be returning until after the antichrist comes claiming to be God.  Jesus tells us in great detail what the events and signs will be just before His second advent (which marks the end of this flesh age).  He warns us ahead of time so we won’t be deceived.

Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. "All these are the beginning of sorrows. "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. "And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. "But he who endures to the end shall be saved. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. "Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. "Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. "And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened. "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "See, I have told you beforehand. "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. "So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. "But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? "Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. "Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. "But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,' "and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, "the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, "and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

- Matthew 24 

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Selah7 said:

In the Olivet prophesy and the 7 Seals, God, in my opinion, provides us a very solid picture of where we are in prophecy.  One thing we can be sure of is that the King of kings and Lord of lords will not be returning until after the antichrist comes claiming to be God.  Jesus tells us in great detail what the events and signs will be just before His second advent (which marks the end of this flesh age).  He warns us ahead of time so we won’t be deceived.

Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. "All these are the beginning of sorrows. "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake. "And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. "But he who endures to the end shall be saved. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. "Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. "Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. "And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened. "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "See, I have told you beforehand. "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. "So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! "Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. "But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? "Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. "Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. "But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,' "and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, "the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, "and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

- Matthew 24 

Thank you.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

2 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

Thank you.

Thank you, too. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Is the right? Or, would it be more accurate to say that now one knew the time, 2000 years ago when Jesus said that? Do you think that He still does not know? Did He say that no one will ever know? Sort of a tease to give so many clues about the events to occur and to watch for, so that those watching will not know when His return will become imminent!

Could be . . . but I agree, the main thing now is BE READY!!!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,507
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Where are we at in prophecy? It depends on a multitude of hermeneutic viewpoints. What the Bible states, and what I see aligning and happening in the world today. I surmise we are at the tail end of this age, with the Tribulation near.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

To whom is Jesus addressing this? Watching patiently for what?

Jesus will be coming as a thief in the night to those not watching and to the unbelieving world. I cannot prove it, but we may receive a little advanced notice of His return by watching and anticipating.

In Matthew chapter 24 and elsewhere, we see what the world will be like in the final seven years. Of the laundry list of things mentioned, never in history could a check mark be placed next to every one of them rapidly progressing now.

If all the signs point to the near Tribulation, how much closer is the harpazo?