• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Witchcraft is gained through disobedience.  It is unattainable without breaking God's laws.  1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.

I was told about witchcraft by a few Christians for years before I knew it was a weapon formed against God's house.  Like any adversary, Satan uses any person in our families who is in sin to attack and control us.  Witchcraft is control. 

I have been shown that I will be headed to Africa soon where it is fallen in the occult.  So I am very fortunate to have learned, battled and defeated Satan's plans for me by my faith and promises in Christ, daily.  

People using the occult, those whose bodies have become the occult, do not stop if they are asked politely to quit attacking you.  This has been my account.  Jesus Christ during His time here would use His authority in these situations.  He has shown that royal people must first be tested.  We are also humbled by the fact that we can help and advise each other, which makes life significantly easier.  

I have not actually looked up black magic, but it has probably been used against us repeatedly in the church on an everyday basis. I know necromancy is used often by divining the dead, which makes you think they are still alive talking to you.  

Often during the attacks it was incomprehensible to my brain that it was even happening. But we can be shown things by our Savoir in life, and warned for a time that we may be undergoing some much needed heart surgery to become more like Him.  

Edited by Joshua_Entangled
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

10 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

There is also the point that there is no such thing as magic.

Really? Do you believe in the old and new testament?

Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

2 Kings 21:6 - And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Acts 8:9-13 - But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:  

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Bible Verses About Magic:

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Magic/

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

A good defense against the enemy:

Ephesians ch6

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Slibhin said:

There is also the point that there is no such thing as magic.

You obviously have never been attacked by sorcery black magic, its so horrible and cruel. Most people don't believe it until they experience it. 

Those people have familiar spirit and dark power attached in their body. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Not in the Tanakh maybe, but certainly in the Zohar.   And I can assure you that is not a figment of someone's imagination.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I believe in the Tanakh and nowhere is an example of someone saying magic words and producing supernatural effects. Only Hashem can produce supernatural effects.

The prohibition on these practices is part of a larger prohibition on paganism and idolatry.

Didn't pharaohs magicians perform some magic at the time of moses?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

40 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

I have asked my Rabbi about this. I'll relay his answer when he replies.

Looking forward to your reply.

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I believe in the Tanakh and nowhere is an example of someone saying magic words and producing supernatural effects. Only Hashem can produce supernatural effects.

The prohibition on these practices is part of a larger prohibition on paganism and idolatry.

Do you believe in the Torah?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Didn't pharaohs magicians perform some magic at the time of moses?

yes they did according to

Ex 7:8-13

8 Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, 9 "When Pharaoh speaks to you, saying, 'Work a miracle,' then you shall say to Aaron, 'Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh, that it may become a serpent.'" 10 So Moses and Aaron came to Pharaoh, and thus they did just as the Lord had commanded; and Aaron threw his staff down before Pharaoh and his servants, and it became a serpent. 11 Then Pharaoh also called for the wise men and the sorcerers, and they also, the magicians of Egypt, did the same with their secret arts. 12 For each one threw down his staff and they turned into serpents. But Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had said.
NASB

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

34 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

?????

The Torah is the first five books.of the Tanakh.

Sorry.  I misread your first post.  I thought you said Talmud, not Tanakh.  I apologize.