Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Would anyone disagree that we live in perilous and unprecedented evil times here in America? Conundrums are surfacing all around us, morally, socially, and legally. I want to discuss some challenges we face as Christians and as a society that are escalating.

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Parental rights and control: A concerted effort is underway to legalize how a child is identified by gender. To allow the child to change their identities physically, legally, and sexually without parental consent, how despicable, and it is coming.  

If an adolescent or juvenile asks you a question about Jesus, sin, or how to be saved on a social platform, do you ask permission from a parent to share the Gospel and repentance? If one asks for parental consent and is denied, do we turn our backs and move on? With social media, how do we know if we are talking to a non-adult?

Killing an unwanted child in the womb as birth control and convenience from irresponsibility is acceptable and legalized. If that same child is wanted and killed intentionally or accidentally, it is classified as a felony homicide. How does that even make secular sense? Increasingly, the world is calling evil good and good evil.

Today, churches and Christian media must be cautious to avoid discrimination, censorship, labeling, and lawsuits.

So, back to the question: How do we respond when a child asks us about Jesus on a social media platform?

• Loved it! 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Would anyone disagree that we live in perilous and unprecedented evil times here in America? Conundrums are surfacing all around us, morally, socially, and legally. I want to discuss some challenges we face as Christians and as a society that are escalating.

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Parental rights and control: A concerted effort is underway to legalize how a child is identified by gender. To allow the child to change their identities physically, legally, and sexually without parental consent, how despicable, and it is coming.  

If an adolescent or juvenile asks you a question about Jesus, sin, or how to be saved on a social platform, do you ask permission from a parent to share the Gospel and repentance? If one asks for parental consent and is denied, do we turn our backs and move on? With social media, how do we know if we are talking to a non-adult?

Killing an unwanted child in the womb as birth control and convenience from irresponsibility is acceptable and legalized. If that same child is wanted and killed intentionally or accidentally, it is classified as a felony homicide. How does that even make secular sense? Increasingly, the world is calling evil good and good evil.

Today, churches and Christian media must be cautious to avoid discrimination, censorship, labeling, and lawsuits.

So, back to the question: How do we respond when a child asks us about Jesus on a social media platform?

Hello Dennis, I would say, Train up a child in the way it Should GO, but teach them the scriptures Rightly dividing the words of Truth, and we think it is always good how it is important to remind them of 1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ, Our Fellowship is always with the Father And His Son.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Edited by Walter and Deborah
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

49 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dennis

Lol- good Topic!!

To answer the question printed in bold -" As Holy Spirit Lays it on our Heart to respond" It's that simple!

God is NEVER out of order,as long as we stay out of His Way with all our logic,reasoning & intellect that we Believe to be so politically correct then we will remain above reproach!

I will never turn away a little one asking about Jesus- NEVER!!! And Christ in me Will ALWAYS Embrace them all- not me,Him❤️We Will Know exactly what to do as we approach each bridge to cross,I have no doubt -Praise Jesus🙏

What she said

I have always and will always respond honestly to a seeker, adult or child. I also pray and speak as I believe the Lord leads me to speak. In chat, I used to have so many opportunities to talk to children who wanted to know about Jesus. Sadly I dont have many chances any more.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1