IGNORED

The Revelation of the Latter Days: The New Jerusalem and The Rapture before the end of year 2028

InLoveForTheOne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/7/2023 at 7:40 PM, R. Hartono said:

Not even Jesus knows the date.

I do not buy into anything he says, but a date means you set a date, not point to a year or a season. You guys have it all wrong, Jesus never said we could not know the Season or even the year, just not the exact day nor hour. Of course he is just telling us how God always appointed the New Moons Himself via the Lunar calendar, thus Israel never knew the exact day nor hour the New Moon would fall on, ushering in the "Appointed Times" whereas we who use the Gregorian calendar know they exact second Christmas comes, the exact second Easter comes, the exact second Dec. 1st falls etc. etc. 

But the gist is, the Israel leaders knew approximately when the New Year was about to come in, when the Harvest was about to end, when etc. etc. and when the new moon showed up they blew the Shofar. So, that is why we are said to go to be with Jesus at the "Last Trump". So, if you are looking at all the signs, and do not understand the Pre Trib Rapture us imminent, then I do not know why? The biggest, most easy sign to see will be the Rev. 8 INCOMING ASTEROID, how do people not understand this? Jesus even told us to look to the skies, he even stated men's hearts will fail them for what they see coming, and from the roaring waves (tsunamis). 

Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029, that is not the Rapture that we can not know the exact Day nor Hour of, that is the Middle of the Week, Wrath of God that Jesus never stated we could not know, as a matter of fact, with our current technology, Jesus knew we would see it coming, so we can know approximately that 3.5 years before Apophis hits Jesus is going to Rapture the Church to Heaven to marry the Lamb. Not being able to know the DAY nor the HOUR has morphed into we can't know THE SEASON, and Jesus never said that, did he? No, men are saying that, we have changed what Jesus said into we have no clue when he's coming, which is not what he stated at all, of course. Sigh. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

No Scriptures are given.  This appears to be from the Baha'i faith Cult.  They glean truths from all religions and attempt to live by them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.68
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029

According to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the people that do the observations and make predictions, Apophis has no chance of hitting earth in the next hundred years.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.36

22 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I do not buy into anything he says, but a date means you set a date, not point to a year or a season. You guys have it all wrong, Jesus never said we could not know the Season or even the year, just not the exact day nor hour. Of course he is just telling us how God always appointed the New Moons Himself via the Lunar calendar, thus Israel never knew the exact day nor hour the New Moon would fall on, ushering in the "Appointed Times" whereas we who use the Gregorian calendar know they exact second Christmas comes, the exact second Easter comes, the exact second Dec. 1st falls etc. etc. 

But the gist is, the Israel leaders knew approximately when the New Year was about to come in, when the Harvest was about to end, when etc. etc. and when the new moon showed up they blew the Shofar. So, that is why we are said to go to be with Jesus at the "Last Trump". So, if you are looking at all the signs, and do not understand the Pre Trib Rapture us imminent, then I do not know why? The biggest, most easy sign to see will be the Rev. 8 INCOMING ASTEROID, how do people not understand this? Jesus even told us to look to the skies, he even stated men's hearts will fail them for what they see coming, and from the roaring waves (tsunamis). 

Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029, that is not the Rapture that we can not know the exact Day nor Hour of, that is the Middle of the Week, Wrath of God that Jesus never stated we could not know, as a matter of fact, with our current technology, Jesus knew we would see it coming, so we can know approximately that 3.5 years before Apophis hits Jesus is going to Rapture the Church to Heaven to marry the Lamb. Not being able to know the DAY nor the HOUR has morphed into we can't know THE SEASON, and Jesus never said that, did he? No, men are saying that, we have changed what Jesus said into we have no clue when he's coming, which is not what he stated at all, of course. Sigh. 

@R. Hartono

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Are not the rings of Saturn breaking loose?  Are there not Earth sized sun spots erupting from our sun?  Are there not more volcanos erupting and more earthquakes than ever before?  Are there not more wars and rumors of wars abounding?

Like a woman travailing in birth pangs.  Earth knows when the Lord is coming soon.

We can know when it is near but not the day nor the hour for which I agree for why we should trust in Jesus Christ for help to always be ready.

Psalm 96:11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. 12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice 13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Psalm 114:4 The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. 5 What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? 6 Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs? 7 Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;

On 6/9/2023 at 9:24 AM, FJK said:

According to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the people that do the observations and make predictions, Apophis has no chance of hitting earth in the next hundred years.

1.) That is false, they have been saying there is a 3 percent chance it could hit in the Pacific Ocean. 

2.) If they knew it was going to hit the Elites would lie unto you anyway, SMILE, and you know this to be true.

3.) A scientist friend of the guy who had the vision told him if they are saying they can tell you that an asteroid, traveling at that speed, that far away, with many miles yet to travel, is going to come within 19 K miles but definitely WILL NOT HIT they are just lying to everyone. There is zero way they can tell that. A smidgen of a degree change in course/direction over many years would easily change the path of the asteroid enough to hit the earth, a sun burst could change the course, another space rock glancing it could change the course.

4.) Why do you think the Gov. all of the sudden created the Space Force under Trump's Administration?

The Elites would keep you/me/us all in the dark so they get get those underground silos (their way of thinking, I will not be here anyway), so don't fall for their untruths, these are the same people that stole an election, that give us abortion on demand and are perverting innocent children in our education systems. 

Now, I don't listen to them anyway, I understand THE TIMES we are in, I understand this world is evil beyond all Measure, as in the Days of Noah. I understand all the technology for the Anti-Christ to rule in the manner that he is supposed to rule is now at hand. I understand they are monkeying around with DNA and creating Men/Pig farms to harvest human organs i.e. Hearts, Livers, Bladders etc. etc. This is actually happening, I can link it !! Yes they are creating Man pigs and Man cows for this purpose.

Israel was only going to be reborn in the VERY END TIMES, Ezekiel 36, 37 and 38 tells us this. I hate this evil world, I want to be gone, BUT...........I still have an obligation to bring the truth out of Prophesy, which is my calling, and that is what I do. Apophis is going to hit, God's Wrath is at hand, 1 Billion INNOCENT BABIES Snuffed out, do people not understand how evil that is unto God's nostrils? Now they are fooling around with DNA and Sexualizing Kindergarten kids and Elementary children. 

Remember whose reports the Kings of Israel always bought into, everyone but their Prophets, and they were always thus looking in the wrong places. I have been told in a vision in 1986 that "The Man of Sin is here" So I do have an advantage on most people, but my calling is not to be a Prophet, but to understand the Prophets Prophesies. God has given me discernment. I hear a few things here and there, I saw Jimmy Swaggart falling before he fell, but In think that was only to edify my former vision of the Anti-Christ being alive, in the world, in 1986. 

We are going to be Raptured very, very soon my friend. Amen.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.68

2 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

1.) That is false, they have been saying there is a 3 percent chance it could hit in the Pacific Ocean. 

I really think you should check your sources = the Jet Propulsion Laboratory- for current information, they're online and you're online so it shouldn't be a problem to do so.

2 minutes ago, FJK said:

I really think you should check your sources = the Jet Propulsion Laboratory- for current information, they're online and you're online so it shouldn't be a problem to do so.

My post explains itself. If you chose to trust someone telling you something they can't know, that is on you, its a FALSE NOTION, they can not know this to be true, how else can I say it? I could care less what some group says It is going to hit. I can see spiritual things, THEY ARE JUST LYING......Now get one of that group and ask them this question, could this change? They would have to say yes, because we can not know all the variables. You do understand the VARIABLES is why it is a 3 percent chance right? So, they are telling you the course they NOW SEE means it will not hit, but any honest scientist would tell you also that variables can not be foreseen. 

Its going to hit, my variable is God forecast a Mountain on fire hitting, about the time Israel is reborn as a Nation. So, when? Well, when the Culture goes off course? Well when ? Now. Can you not see these spiritual things brother or do you just hope thus evil world doesn't get judged at this time? I hate this evil world, I hope judgment comes now, and it will, we can see by all the signs. 

God Bless. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  500
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

23 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Can you expand on this please. If Jesus had 'teachings... plural' that the wicked are taken out first, I would like to see them.....and also the 'many others' teachings

Thanks alot

The primary text is Matthew 13 with the parable of the wheat and the tares.  This states clearly that the tares are gathered out first and burned.  I recognize the book of Revelation as the teaching of Jesus recorded by John.  Consider Rev. 14: 

The Harvest of the Earth

14 And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man,c with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.

15 Then another angel came out of the temple, crying out in a loud voice to the One seated on the cloud, “Swing Your sickle and reap, because the time has come to harvest; for the crop of the earth is ripe.” 16  So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18Still another angel, with authority over the fire, came from the altar and called out in a loud voice to the angel with the sharp sickle, “Swing your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the vine of the earth, because its grapes are ripe.”

19 So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and gathered the grapes of the earth, and he threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and the blood that flowed from it rose as high as the bridles of the horses for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

To be consistent both the wheat and the tares have grown together to this point.

Malachi 4: 

The Day of the LORD
(Zephaniah 1:7–18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1–11; 2 Peter 3:8–13)

1“For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze,” says the LORD of Hosts. “Not a root or branch will be left to them.”

2“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings, and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall. 3 Then you will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day I am preparing,” says the LORD of Hosts.

Ezekiel 9 is a foreshadowing of how the Lord will handle the last days.  The righteous are marked and all that are not marked are wiped out.  Revelation is similar in these verses; Rev 7: 1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3“Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

Rev. 9: 3 And out of the smoke, locusts descended on the earth, and they were given power like that of the scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

This seal is the protection from the wrath of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

15 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The primary text is Matthew 13 with the parable of the wheat and the tares.  This states clearly that the tares are gathered out first and burned.

Matthew 13:30:

Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.

Notice what it says:

"Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles TO BE BURNED"........ "TO BE" is not an immediate action but a later one.

If we look at Matt 13: where the disciples came to Jesus and asked Him to explain the parable of the wheat and tares, Jesus's explanation does not show timing:

Matt 13:39 .......... "and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels..."

Then:

Mat 13:40.......Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.

Mat 13:41......The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

Mat 13:42......and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:43......Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Rev 14 which you quoted above, I think shows the order of events:

Jesus is sitting on a white cloud when an angel comes out from the temple and says to Jesus:

“Swing Your sickle and reap, because the time has come to harvest; for the crop of the earth is ripe.” 16  So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

This is the harvest of all the righteous.

This happens at the end of the tribulation just before God pours out His Wrath on all the ungodly and unrighteous.

Then:

"Then another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, with authority over the fire, came from the altar and called out in a loud voice to the angel with the sharp sickle, “Swing your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the vine of the earth, because its grapes are ripe.

19 So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and gathered the grapes of the earth, and he threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and the blood that flowed from it rose as high as the bridles of the horses for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

This is the gathering of all the unrighteous.

Do you see the order here?.... The angel FIRST gathers the "ripe crop"...... then the second angel gathers the "clusters of grapes".... and we know that clusters of grapes go into a winepress, the "winepress of God's Wrath!

15 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

To be consistent both the wheat and the tares have grown together to this point.

I agree.

And.... they are separated at the same point in time, not 7 years apart as many would like to believe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/7/2023 at 8:26 AM, InLoveForTheOne said:

Brothers and Sisters beloved above all things,
even though I do not belong directly to your community, I nevertheless feel in my heart and through my most intimate love and humblest gratitude to The One God united with you in heartfelt love.

The time has now come for which the great saints and prophets, your fathers and teachers have long prepared you, guiding and directing you with joy, patience and great wisdom.

The prophecies of entry into the heavenly Paradise
are about to be fulfilled!

Many people will soon enter this wonderful Paradise with its overwhelming beauty and live together eternally in peace and harmony and in their love for The One.

In all directions and across all faiths, the departure of your brothers and sisters now begins for the final part of a long journey.

There is not much time left
to complete your preparations.

You may wonder what kind of preparations there are that still need to be completed. You may also wonder what awaits you on the last part of your journey. And I am sure you have many more questions.

The heavenly paradise that was announced to the sincere believing and virtuous brothers and sisters at the end of their long journey, and which they will enter in the living but transformed body, remained a secret for a long time, hidden in the mist of future uncertainty.

Your brothers and sisters who honor and love The One, but have joined a faith different from yours, may have chosen a slightly different name for it.

Nevertheless, it is one and the same gift of overwhelming beauty and splendor from The One to His children, whom He loves supremely and eternally.

Although at first glance it may seem that your faith is incompatible with the contents of other faiths, only respectful contemplation with your open heart across all faiths allows for a complete picture that is breathtaking in its grandeur and beauty.

The time has now come, in love and great anticipation with all brothers and sisters to overcome these apparent barriers and celebrate the joyful message together.

The mist of uncertainty, which holds within it the mystery of Paradise, is receding at this time and before your eyes, giving way to the radiant light of certainty.

So now open your loving heart to the revelations that will accompany you on your final journey of the long journey.

Listen with your heart
The Coming Paradise - The Miracle of the Garden of Eden
Together with many brothers and sisters
you will very soon enter into a new world
full of harmony and beauty, with blossoming landscapes,
whose purity, color and diversity will delight you.

Before that, a little flock,
who has earned merit through its work in the vineyard of The One,
will be transformed, unnoticed by this world.

You will not experience the decay and death of your body
for this entry into the paradise of the New Earth,
as has been the case since time immemorial.

However, you will receive a new body alive,
for the old body will be transformed.

You will possess a human body,
which, unlike now, equals to condensed, pure light.

You will be rejuvenated and vital
and live eternally.

There will also be no more illnesses.

The brothers and sisters who remain behind,
will, however, continue to follow the course of birth and earthly death.

Together with your loving brothers and sisters,
you will bathe in bliss in the love of The One.

The loving coexistence in great harmony
concerns not only your brothers and sisters
but also all animals and all plants in a manner
that will appear as a miracle to you.

The coming paradise will not be of this world,
but in a realm much closer to The One.

For the brothers and sisters who remain behind
and choose another way,
the coming heavenly paradise will remain hidden.

The New Earth will be perceived by you
as a planet of breathtaking beauty,
the sight of which will delight you.

There, on the paradisiacal New Earth,
Jerusalem will blossom as the New Jerusalem
in unimaginable beauty,
adorned with a temple of great glory
as an expression of your love for The One.

On this heavenly New Earth,
Jesus with His innumerable saints in great joy
has created a wonderful dwelling place for each one of you.

He will look after the welfare of the New Earth,
for the pleasure of The One.

In the last moments that you will still spend on the Old Earth,
He will accompany you closely in deep love to give you strength and power.

King David will also welcome you with the greatest joy
and with heartfelt love.

It is King David who has left you in ancient times
and now returns with a new body.

On the New Earth
he will look after the welfare of all brothers and sisters,
for the pleasure of The One.

You will not hear the seven trumpets of the angels,
you will not see the seven bowls of wrath,
and never again will darkness touch you.

Listen with your heart
Entering Paradise
After the entrance into the coming paradise
brothers and sisters of all faiths
will live together in peace, harmony, bliss and joy.

They are those brothers and sisters
who, in their heartfelt faith in The One
always strive for the perfection of their virtues.

Their heart glows
through their love for other people and the animals
and shines like a sun
through their compassion, gratitude, kindness and gentleness.

Always strive, in your love for The One,
to return to the path of virtue,
should you stumble in these final moments.

Use the power and strength of prayer,
to ease the last part of your long journey.
and to walk it in great anticipation.

This last part of your journey
will be illuminated by the love in your heart.

Listen with your heart
Those who are left behind
Those brothers and sisters who have strayed on their path into the darkness
and are now trapped by the darkness, have chosen a different path.

They are those
whose hearts are not shining anymore
and whose bodies will not be transformed on that day.

Open your loving heart to them with compassion,
for their hearts will shine too dimly in the time remaining
to find their way back to their path.

A multitude, however,
that is not yet ready on this coming day,
will, by the great grace of The One,
be given a final opportunity for transformation.

Until the return of Jesus
in the time after your transformation,
those who remain will undergo a deep purification,
to make them ready
for the transformation at the end.

So those who, by the great grace of The One,
have found their way back to the path
and are ready on that last day
will also be transformed
and enter Paradise.

Listen with your heart
The time of entry into Paradise
The entrance into the coming paradise
can take place at any moment from now on,
but no later than the end of the year 2028 of your calendar.

In all directions, your brothers and sisters,
who are ready for this moment,
will be transformed at the same time and in an instant,
but this transformation will be unexpected.

So strive in these final moments,
and do not stray from your path,
so that the call of The One does not leave you unprepared.

Listen with your heart
Preparation for entry into Paradise
Pray according to your faith
and ask for guidance, insight and encouragement.

Joyfully begin interchanging in your faith communities,
across the boundaries of your faith.

Listen to the wise words
of your spiritual leaders.

Use possible doubts
as an impetus to deepen your wisdom.

Let your anticipation of entering paradise
grow with every moment of the day,
as a beautiful flower stretches towards the sun.

Share this joyous message
with your beloved brothers and sisters,
across the boundaries of your faith.

Strive to,
to please your body and your soul.

Respect the commandments
according to your faith concerning the purity of your body.

Prepare your body
by drinking plenty of fresh, pure water daily.

Prepare your body
by cleansing and detoxifying it.

Prepare your body,
by starting to dedicate yourself to healing and strengthening
the mitochondria in your body,
for they are essential to the moment of your transformation.

Prepare your body,
by striving to avoid and replace impure or unnatural foods.

Fill your soul with joy,
by enjoying the wonderful foods
according to your faith.

Fill your soul with joy,
by making jollity the daily companion of your day.

Fill your soul with joy,
by experiencing the restorative and refreshing power of nature.

Fill your soul with joy,
by listening with an open heart and a loving smile
to the wise words of your brothers and sisters,
even beyond the confines of your own faith.

Strengthen your soul,  
by beginning to practice letting go,
for it will facilitate your entry into the paradise to come.

To this end, begin the exchange with your brothers and sisters,
even beyond the boundaries of your own faith.

Do not be discouraged,
if you think you have no strength left,
and use the power of prayer according to your faith.

Very soon, an adversary will enter the stage of your world,
whose aim is to impede you on your path in the remaining time.

The enticements to win you over,
will become very strong and seductive.

These will test your firm faith
in the last moments before your entrance into the heavenly kingdom.

Seek the loving connection
with your brothers and sisters,
even beyond the boundaries of your faith,
for it will give you strength and confidence in this time.

The prayers according to your faith,
and your unwavering trust in The One
will lift you up and give you strength and power.

The vast love of The One
will carry you in these last moments.

Listen with your heart
The arrival in Paradise
For your arrival the great saints and prophets of your faith
will gather in the greatest joy.

You will be in tears of happiness,
when you return to the arms of Our beloved Father Abraham,
through whom We are all united,
and Who already awaits your arrival with the greatest longing and joy.

For from the love of His tribe
you have grown and now ripened into most precious fruits.

Brothers and Sisters beloved above all things,
I am in greatest joy to see you soon!

In deep love and gratitude to The One,
With deep love for you,

Alfred

For the pleasure of
The One

Shalom, Alfred.

Sorry, but Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") plainly said,

Matthew 7:13-23 (KJV)

13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 "Not every one that saith unto me,

"'Lord, Lord,'

"shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day,

"'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?'

23 And then will I profess unto them,

"'I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity!' "

John told us,

1 John 4:1-6 (KJV)

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Your words betray themselves:

"Always strive, in your love for The One, to return to the path of virtue, should you stumble in these final moments.
Use the power and strength of prayer, to ease the last part of your long journey. and to walk it in great anticipation."

and

"Strive to, to please your body and your soul.
Respect the commandments according to your faith concerning the purity of your body.
Prepare your body by drinking plenty of fresh, pure water daily.
Prepare your body by cleansing and detoxifying it.
Prepare your body, by starting to dedicate yourself to healing and strengthening the mitochondria in your body, for they are essential to the moment of your transformation.
Prepare your body, by striving to avoid and replace impure or unnatural foods.
Fill your soul with joy, by enjoying the wonderful foods according to your faith.
Fill your soul with joy, by making jollity the daily companion of your day.
Fill your soul with joy, by experiencing the restorative and refreshing power of nature.
Fill your soul with joy, by listening with an open heart and a loving smile to the wise words of your brothers and sisters, even beyond the confines of your own faith."

Ecumenism is not the answer. You misunderstand the nature of the redemption of God! "Strive" all you want to respect the commandments, prepare your body, and fill your air-breathing body with joy.

Isaiah said,

Isaiah 64:6-7 (KJV)

6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our RIGHTEOUSNESSES are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

There's only ONE way to God! Peter said,

Acts 4:8-12 (KJV)

8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them,

"Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, 9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; 10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is 'the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.' (Psalm 118:22) 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

And, the path to God's justification was given to us in Yeeshuwa`s ("Jesus'") words:

Luke 18:9-14 (KJV)

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 

10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself,

"'God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.'

13 "And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying,

"'God be merciful to me a sinner.'

14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

There are two kinds of people in the world:

1. Those who believe that they can do something to merit God's favor, and

2. those who realize that they have NOTHING in themselves to appease a holy, righteous God!

Many, MANY faiths consist of people who are of the former group.

It is the latter group who, coming to an end of themselves, come to God pleading for His intervention. And, He SHALL intervene! When they make the Lord Yeeshuwa` the Sacrifice for their sins (Isaiah 53:10; Hebrews 10:10), God will DECLARE them "righteousness," and they will become "the righteousness of God in the Messiah!" (2 Corinthians 5:21), IN SPITE OF THEIR SINS! In fact, the Messiah Yeeshuwa` BECOMES their "sin" for them and His death BECOMES the death of their "sin," and they "are raised with Him into newness of life!" (Romans 6:4).

• Thumbs Up 1