IGNORED

The Revelation of the Latter Days: The New Jerusalem and The Rapture before the end of year 2028

InLoveForTheOne

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The Light said:

I think it will be more than two weeks. Do you have a feast day or a reason that it will happen in a couple of weeks?

I need the chrome buffed on the trim and he has a portable pad.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

3 minutes ago, LiveWire said:

I need the chrome buffed on the trim and he has a portable pad.

I've got a 2000 Corvette with 29,000 miles that needs the wheels buffed. Two 2000 low mile, 4wd 4runners that are ready for a wax. A G37 coupe that needs a full compound to take out the scratches from a car wash. A 2002 Eclipse that could use a dashboard. And a 1983 280z that needs a complete redo. Amazon can't help me with that.

26 minutes ago, The Light said:

I've got a 2000 Corvette with 29,000 miles that needs the wheels buffed. Two 2000 low mile, 4wd 4runners that are ready for a wax. A G37 coupe that needs a full compound to take out the scratches from a car wash. A 2002 Eclipse that could use a dashboard. And a 1983 280z that needs a complete redo. Amazon can't help me with that.

You need robotic buffers set up so they oscillate like an algorithm, kind of like a cam shaft reaction.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,270
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, for the Pre Trib Rapture, I see a Fall of 2025 as the latest date

And there it is!

So, Rev Man.....  I will see you (figuratively speaking) at Christmas time here on the forum. 

Why?

Because you have now set a date for the "pretrib rapture" to happen in the fall of 2025....AT THE LATEST.

I can tell you for certainty that it's not going to happen.

Why?

Because there is NO scriptural evidence for a pretrib rapture. NONE....NADA....ZILCH

The apostles never believed it. The apostles never taught it.

The first century churches never believed it. The first century churches never taught it.

The early church father never believed it nor taught it.

None of them!

NONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NADA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZILCH

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

It could be that it just means first.  Speculation leads to error.  To go beyond the text may be considered as adding to the writings of this book.  This is not a recreational game.  Because of this warning, it is best to stay as close to the text as possible. 

Rev. 22: 

Nothing May Be Added

Speculation on who's part.  All we are doing is putting a definition on a word.  Look up "First" in a dictionary; many definitions.  Not just the definition you have put on it.  You may have a one is seven chance of being correct.

Who all is included in the Lamb's Book of Life?

In Christ

Montana Marv

I remember the days of rotary phones and morse code on walkie talkies.   Today, is quantum rfid chips scanning employment in/out, banking, like a credit card.   If someone says, 2025-29, I don't think I want to know how life could be in 2+ years with AI's interacting like human companions.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Because there is NO scriptural evidence for a pretrib rapture. NONE....NADA....ZILCH

The first century churches never believed it. The first century churches never taught it.

None of them!

Not so fast;

2 Thes 2:1,2 - Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us saying that the "day of the Lord" has already come.

2 Thes 1:4 - Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all your persecution and trials you are enduring.

It appears that the early church was taught that the "day of the Lord" preceded or came before a time of great persecution.  This is why some had thought that they had missed this event; the "day of the Lord".  They were in the severe phases of persecution as a church.

So Paul had to correct this church about the timing of the "day of the Lord".  Notice he did not corrected them on the sequence; the "day of the Lord" preceding the time of great persecution.

I think it is you who does not know what the church father taught.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

And there it is!

So, Rev Man.....  I will see you (figuratively speaking) at Christmas time here on the forum. 

Why?

Because you have now set a date for the "pretrib rapture" to happen in the fall of 2025....AT THE LATEST.

Why?

None of them!

So you are saying that you haven't done any RE search.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

And there it is!

Why?

Why?

Do you even read what you reply to? If not then you are wasting time, because I do not have to time to repeat things over and over. No one has set a DATE, you uttered an untruth brother, a Season is not a DATE, when did seasons become dates? 

So, you do not understand what no one knows the DAY nor HOUR means and I am not going to repeat it, go back and read it for yourself. In essence, just like Israel was on the Lunar Moon Cycle or God time, and thus never knew the exact day nor hour that any of their holidays/Festivals etc. would come on. The Rapture is like unto the Feast of Trumps, you will never reply to that point I put forth because it proves the Pre Trib Rapture. And of course your whole thing is LOOK, I know better than them, but you don't, thus if you are in error, and you are, then everything you have learned on Eschatology is also in error on. And THAT FOLKS is why I say over and over if a person can not understand the Pre Trib Rapture, then he has no chance at swaying me on anything to do with Eschatology, some on here see that as crass or crude, its just truth, because if you are wrong on the Pre Trib Raptures TIMING, nothing else will fit, that is why I say that. 

Look at it like this guys, if Danny tells a group of people to meet him at 1o PM to watch Bama play Tennessee play at 11 PM and I now the game starts at 11 AM, then if I can not get him to understand the game REALY....I mean REALY starts at 11, then I am not going to take directions to meet him and Bubbas gas station, at 10 PM because I know..........the game starts at 11 AM, so why would I take his advice on how to get to the meet up place? It's just common sense I am not going to even heed his directions to Bubbas gas station. Its the same here, I just will not pretend that I can heed anything they say on Eschatology & Prophesy, but that means Eschatology only, (probably). On salvation we may agree in full, on the Trinity we may agree in full, etc. etc. etc. So, Eschatology & Prophecy is a totally different Beast altogether, the timings are a MUST, we can not get of coursed on Eschatology else the boat has left us on the shore. So, when I say that I am not being crass, just trying to make people understand, you need to grasp God's Truths or else you are just not going to understand ANYTHING on the end times. 

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

None of them!

Paul and John wrote about it very, very clearly, you just can not see what is obvious to me. I do not have time to teach you again, that which you do not want to see. 

• Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,270
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

9 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Not so fast;

2 Thes 2:1,2 - Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us saying that the "day of the Lord" has already come.

2 Thes 1:4 - Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all your persecution and trials you are enduring.

It appears that the early church was taught that the "day of the Lord" preceded or came before a time of great persecution.  This is why some had thought that they had missed this event; the "day of the Lord".  They were in the severe phases of persecution as a church.

So Paul had to correct this church about the timing of the "day of the Lord".  Notice he did not corrected them on the sequence; the "day of the Lord" preceding the time of great persecution.

I think it is you who does not know what the church father taught.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I think you are putting the cart in front of the horse.

Paul commends them on their love for each other in the midst of persecutions and afflictions (tribulation) which they are enduring. He then tells them that it is only just for God to repay with affliction to them who are afflicting the church..... and to give relief (rapture) to them who are afflicted .... WHEN?..... when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire.

So.... they are in tribulation and then Jesus will come and rescue them and at the same time pour out His wrath on the ungodly. This is the Day of the Lord.

Here....read it again:

2 Thes 1:4-8............... "therefore, we ourselves speak proudly of you among the churches of God for your perseverance and faith in the midst of all your persecutions and afflictions which you endure.

This is a plain indication of God’s righteous judgment so that you will be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which indeed you are suffering.

For after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you,

and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire,

dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus."

The Day of the Lord comes AFTER the great persecution, NOT BEFORE IT!