• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, SACREDWARRIOR said:

No,not impossible.In fact he has already been talking about putting microchips in all of his subjects that have followed after him.He said he will enact legislation so that everyone in Israel will receive a marker.Starting with the children.

Now I don't know the exact date this will take place but I suspect it will be in a couple years from now.

I've known for about 20 years that the Israeli government is the beast by the things that are written about it in the bible But it was just 3 years ago that the prime minister said he will enact legislation causing everyone in Israel to be chipped.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Thieves can cut the hand or plucked the head to steal the Mark for payment 

That's known as having a price on your head?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, SACREDWARRIOR said:

UNKNOWN at this time......

Yes. This tells one what the mark ISN'T since it IS the beast's name or the the number of it's name.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

A question I have been thinking about for many years as a part of another question I have (several questions actually):  Once the mark has been taken, can someone who has it repent of it and find salvation in Christ or not?  Scripture supporting this or denying this is possible would be appreciated.

(Not trying to start or change a discussion, just trying to clarify my own thinking)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

No they can't.  Taking the mark is part of worshipping the beast and people who do that are not salvageable.  It's my understanding an angle will tell the whole world to avoid the beasts and their mark.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

1 hour ago, FJK said:

A question I have been thinking about for many years as a part of another question I have (several questions actually):  Once the mark has been taken, can someone who has it repent of it and find salvation in Christ or not?  Scripture supporting this or denying this is possible would be appreciated.

(Not trying to start or change a discussion, just trying to clarify my own thinking)

For whatever reasons,I don't think they do.Already been through 6 trumpets before this is written .

Revelation 9:20

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/10/2023 at 9:36 AM, FJK said:

There is only one unforgivable sin, and according to Jesus, it's not idolatry.  The mark and the image work together to coerce worship of the man of sin.  There will come a time when people refuse to repent of the mark and image, as the scriptures mention, but that is not until well into the plagues.  Until then, yes, it can be repented of.

It is the persistent use of the mark and worshiping of the image that is unforgivable.  Those are the people being described in Revelation 14, those who refuse to repent.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/9/2023 at 5:02 AM, SACREDWARRIOR said:

I would offer the name is represented by a number metaphor  used three times it denotes the end of a matter . Like Holy Holy Holy (7 .. .  . 7 . . . 7 .Like strike three used that way through the bible .  Mankind a beast of the field born of day six the number of man  (666 the end mankind  . ) 

Because we are warned of those who seek after signs to wonder after  called a evil generation and no sign was given  then we understand it is not a outward sign visible to the human eye  .  the buying and selling has to do with the gospel we buy it and do not sell it as if it was worthless . Not a famine for foods but a famine for hearing the gospel (good news) 

The mark of Cain (666) Cain when confronted  being in agony  he hoped others would kill murder him  (death penalty) But God does not bargain with justice he decides what's the greatest  life sufferings without Christ without parole  or instant death break the neck. .

Genesis 4:13-14  And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

He knew he was guilty  and confessed . 

Cain a firstborn born sold his spiritual  blessing  seeing no value in the unseen things of God for a little rest from hearing the Bible thumper his brother Abel. The first listed apostle /martyr. 

When asked where Abel is  in effect Cain said do you see him its not my job  ??? fulfilling the prophecy spoken of in  John 8:44 the father of lies deceiving Cain  a liar and murderer from that very  beginning .

By the mark of his word (what he says comes to pass)  .if they murder you then its life without parole for them also .unlike Abel yoked with Christ his burden was made lighter  freed form the mark 

666 God is watching to see if the mark . . . his word  is producing fruit.

Jerimiah 1: 11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

john 20

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me,[a] is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

No, you can't accidentally take the mark of the beast.....   if you hear his voice and follow Him.    If you ignore his voice or do not follow him, then you are on your own and most likely fall for the deception that will come over the world.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/14/2023 at 10:42 AM, garee said:

Because we are warned of those who seek after signs to wonder after  called a evil generation and no sign was given  then we understand it is not a outward sign visible to the human eye

Ok...perhaps...it seems you are bit vague here...without writing a book can you clarify your statement some?