Diaste

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

The two witnesses is not like the tares gathered before the wheat.. the two witnesses are servants of God empowered by God to do what they are ordained to do..

Do you believe all will be changed at the last trump? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/15/2023 at 2:16 AM, Diaste said:

So I went back and checked the Hebrews 12 reference. Did you mean Galatians 4?

No, I meant what I wrote. In Heb. 12:18-27, Paul directly compares God's descent to reveal Himself upon earthly Mount Sinai in fire and smoke and quake and trumpet blast to His End Time appearance upon heavenly Mount Zion in fire and smoke and quake and trumpet blast. And as in this first trumpet, so in the last trumpet: the chosen ascend onto their respective mountains into some degree of His Presence, while others who "refuse Him who speaks" "turn away from Him." Heb. 12:25; Ex. 20:18, 21

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, transmogrified said:

The two witnesses is not like the tares gathered before the wheat.. the two witnesses are servants of God empowered by God to do what they are ordained to do..

Do you believe all will be changed at the last trump? 

They don't make it that far.

They are removed from the kingdom before it becomes Christs.

Mathew 13:41

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Hence.they are removed from Christs kingdom just before it becomes his.They are removed in verse 12,and the kingdom becomes Christs in verse 15

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Do you always say that them who ignore Christ and do the opposite of everything he commands are prophets of God?

keep in mind Balaam was a prophet of God as well.Not all prophets do what is good and as Christ has commanded his witnesses.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, WilliamL said:

No, I meant what I wrote. In Heb. 12:18-27, Paul directly compares God's descent to reveal Himself upon earthly Mount Sinai in fire and smoke and quake and trumpet blast to His End Time appearance upon heavenly Mount Zion in fire and smoke and quake and trumpet blast. And as in this first trumpet, so in the last trumpet: the chosen ascend onto their respective mountains into some degree of His Presence, while others who "refuse Him who speaks" "turn away from Him." Heb. 12:25; Ex. 20:18, 21

Hmmm...

For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched 

22Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, 

I see the approach to God compared.

For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched and thatg is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom, and storm; 19to a trumpet blast or to a voice that made its hearers beg that no further word be spoken

I see no comparison to this in Heb 12. 

I see the above iterated.

At that time His voice shook the earth, but now He has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth, but heaven as well

I see no comparison to trumpet or voice in the shaking of heaven and earth.

There must be some presupposition in effect to get this. All I see here is the comparison of the old ways to the new Way and there is quite a lot of direct comparison in that context. 

The case for the last trump as a singular trump unconnected to the 7th trump of Revelation 11 has not yet been made.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you always say that them who ignore Christ and do the opposite of everything he commands are prophets of God?

The two prophets are not the enemies of God..they are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks that stand before the God of the earth...they are executing wrath on God's enemies..they are Gods two witnesses...they belong to him...they are rewarded that very same day as it states at the seventh trumpet the time of the dead is come and that he will give rewards to his servants the prophets...this includes these two prophets, for they are his servants...meaning they are doing God's will...Zech. 4 states they are the two anointed ones that stand  before the Lord of the whole earth, and through them comes the golden oil out of themselves...the golden oil is the Holy Spirit working through them...

These are the two olive trees that stand on either side of the seven candlesticks...as the candlesticks represent the churches it is apparent they are there during the tribulation as much as the two witnesses...but what did God say about these two witnesses...? Did he say ...these are my two disobedient prophets that I had to remove from the kingdom because they don't obey my commandments? Hardly and NO NO NO...these are God's servants and the statement about them was 'Not by power, nor by might, but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts..'

The golden oil is flowing through these two prophets...God does not remove them from the kingdom...they are IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS MUCH AS ANY CHILD OF GOD IS IN THE KINGDOM. God does not remove people from the kingdom for doing his will...absolutely false...

The statement about Christ removing things that offend does not pertain to people doing God's will...the tares are gathered before the wheat but they are NOT GATHERED TO HEAVEN...this is absolutely ridiculous...

Caiphas is one the tares that is gathered first and where does he appear? In Heaven? Hardly and NO.  Caiphas SEES Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven...how and where is he to behold this? In heaven...? NO...he is ON THE EARTH SEEING JESUS AND THE SAINTS COMING DOWN TO JUDGMENT...

He is seeing Jesus and these two prophets coming down from heaven with all the other saints, meaning he is NOT WITH THEM...of course he is not WITH THEM..because he was not a saint he will not be coming with them...so it absolutely false the tares are gathered to heaven...the two witnesses are NOT TARES...THEY ARE WHEAT... and they are being gathered to Jesus when they ascend up to heaven...

Seeing they belong to Christ, they will be resurrected on the same day all the other saints will be resurrected as it plainly states, Christ the firstfruits, afterwards those that BELONG TO CHRIST (including these two prophets) AT HIS COMING...not before his coming, not after his coming...but AT HIS COMING, just as it states AT THE LAST TRUMP, not before the last trump, not after the last trump...but AT THE LAST TRUMP...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 9/15/2023 at 3:58 AM, Diaste said:

Well, isn't that convenient?

On 9/14/2023 at 11:54 AM, Revelation Man said:

Nothing's convenient in the way God choose to write the book of Revelation, its just inconvenient you can't seemingly understand, all because you can't see the proper timing of the Rapture, which any 5th grader should be able to see if given all of the "TIMELINES" which are key.

Oh sure. And you alone have the codex, key, primer?

The Bible explains itself, get off your backside and study harder brother. God reveals to those who seek (Seek me with all your heart and you shall find me means not to SEEK YOUR OWN THESIS with all your hearts). I make it easy for you because its my calling, yet you still will not hear, so What s God going to do? He gave you a bible, then he gave you the answers in a  easier way via people called unto Prophesy but you refuse to listen. It is what it is.

Unwarranted conflation. Category errors are rife in eschatological prophetic interpretation. 

Mere fluff to avoid the question, I see what you did here.

"Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls full of the seven final plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”"

(Its elsewhere also, I will show soon) But above, you don't get that do you? Why is THAT CITY the Bride of Christ? Because after we return with Jesus we do not stay on this earth and rule with Jesus, Rev. 20:4 SPECIFICALLY says that ONLY the Martyrs of the 70th week who REFUSED to take the Mark of the Beast live and reign for 1000 years on earth with Jesus (I LOOK AT TE FINE DETAILS) so that means we, the Pre Trib Raptured Church, who returns with Jesus Christ in Revelation 19, go back to Heaven, thus we help build and finish off the New Jerusalem, and thus as it descends, with us already in it, John is told that New Jerusalem is the Bride of Christ (NOW THINK A LITTLE) Jesus is not going to marry an inanimate object, the Bride is in the City as it descends.

Now, again, showing you can't or don't want to interpret the scriptures when they show you to be in error lets see if the bride is shown elsewhere, and a KEY POINT is made here that ties Rev. 19 to Rev. 4:4.

Rev. 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

So, this is the Bride of Christ, that is what a Marriage does, make one a bride. The Bride in verse 8 is DESCRIBED as having FINE, WHITE LINEN, here in verse 14 we see the Bride is the Army of God and we travel from Heaven (Timing, timing, timing, meaning we must have been there while the Beast was on earth) to earth with Jesus as the rest of the passage shows. We are the MULTITUDE, as it shows above, as seen in Rev. 7:9-16 as seen in Rev. 5:9-10 as seen in Rev. 4:4. 

Rev. 19 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter, it covers the full 7 years, we see the Bride Marrying the Lamb "CHAPTER" and thus it HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE Revelation 4:4 because they already have on their WHITE ROBES (Think man). Same with Rev. 7:9-16 they already have on their White Robes, so Rev. 19 can only be about the full 7 years of the Bride in the Marriage Chambers. Just like Rev. 14 is the full 7 Year Harvest because we see a FLASHBACK to the Rev. 14:14 Pre Trib Rapture, God made this book hard to grasp on purpose. Is not in Chronological Order on Purpose. It has an order.

Rev. 1 is Jesus in all his ETERNAL GLORY. (The things which you have SEEN)

Now starts the Order.

Rev. 2 & 3 is the Church Age (the THINGS WHICH ARE).

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven during the 70th week before the Seals are ever opened which brings us the Wrath of God in chapters 8, 9 and 16. (All of this is the things which WILL BE HEREAFTER).

Rev. 6 opens the Seals that bind the Wrath, they do nothing else, its symbolic, its Jesus prophesying what is soon to come via God's Wrath. Rev. 7 is the 3.5-5 million Jews who repented and are fleeing Judea JUST BEFORE the Wrath hits in Rev. 8, the 7 Seals are meant to show this, (GET THIS SIMPLE CONTEXT which we have turned into a complex set of Judgments) That God has 7 ( DIVINE COMPLETETENESS = 7) Seals on His Wrath to come and ONLY when He so choses will the Wrath of God be brought to pass, not before and not after, but WHEN He alone chose, He is saying I have the timing of the Wrath chosen, and its SEALED UP with 7 Seals until I chose to bring it forth, BUT FIRST, Israel must repent and flee Judea, that is why the 7th Seal is OVER in Rev. chapter 8 !! And of course God flashes up to the Pre Trib Raptured Church but why? Because they are in Heaven at this time. So, Rev. 6 and 7 go hand in hand, God's Wrath is VERY NEAR so the Jews must be called unto repentance and flee Judea THEN the 7th Seal comes in Rev. 8 !!

The Wrath of God

Rev. 8, 9 and 15&16 which goes together in reality. All of God's Wrath emits from the 7 Trumps (Divine Completion). The 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe, which is the 7th Trump, don't believe that? See Rev. 8:13 the Three Woes to come are the Last Three Trumps yet to SOUND !! 

Most of the rest of the chapters have SPECFIC DETAILED IMAGERY for a purpose. They are Parenthetical for a reason, they are things that mostly happen during chapters 8, 9 and 16 with a few minor exceptions, like Rev. 14 and 19 being 7 year chapters and Rev. 11, the Two-witnesses Ministry Chapters starting at the 1335 which happens 75 days before the Rev. 8 Wrath starts. They after all are sent back BEFORE the DOTL (see Malachi 4:5-6) and the Wrath of God falls in order to get Israel to repent thus they will understand they need to flee at the 1290 AoD. It all ties together in its own way. 

Rev. 10 is God telling us how the 7 Thunders (Trumps) will end time as we know it on this earth [via WRATH) that is why it is so bitter and sweet. 

Rev. 11 is the 1260 day ministry of the Two-witnesses which starts 75 days before the 1260 Beast comes to power. They thus must die 75 days before the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. 

Rev. 12 is the Dragon Chapter, the Dragon being kicked out of heaven for the 1260 days of God's Wrath, he will chase Israel for those 1260 days, to no avail.

Rev. 13 is the Beast Chapter, the which Beast MAN Satan gives power unto for 1260 days, there is a reason both lasts for 1260 days, TBH, people who insist the BoR is in chronological order simply can't see the obvious.

Rev. 14 is the Harvest Chapter, its a 7 year window into God's Harvesting.

Rev. 17 is the Harlot (ALL FALSE RELIGION) being Judged chapter.

Rev. 18 is Babylon (WHOLE WORLD) being judged over 42 months.

So, the Bride getting married in Rev. 19 happens BEFORE Rev. 4:4 and 5:9 and BEFORE Rev. 7:9-16 where we see the Pre Trib Raptured Bride in Heaven. If you were on earth in Jesus' time would you have asked him who the Wheat were? These things that are being spoken about some 2000 years later are simple truisms brother. Just because they defeat your thesis don't try to discount them. We all know the Bride is in Heaven whilst the Wrath pf God is happening on earth, Rev. 19 proves this 100 percent, Rev. 4:1, 4:4, 5:9 and Rev. 7:9-16 all prove this. The problem is about 80-85 percent of people simple do not understand the BoR. 

It's indisputable the angel is going to show to John the bride of Christ, the wife of the Lamb, that Jesus is either going to marry, or is about to wed. Then we see;

New Jerusalem descends 1000 years after the Marriage, come on man.

Feel free to deny this. I see no where in scripture where there is any other bride of Christ and the Lamb so clearly depicted as in Rev 21. 

If you have some evidence I'd like to see it.

You simply do not understand the prose. THINK, we will always be the Bride of Christ in eternity. 

If I married a woman in 1982 can she not still be called my Bride today? 

No. We see elders, not the 'church'

Astonishing denials. You have no leg to stand on here.

I don't understand the mind of God at all. I only understand what He has said about Himself, His nature and His character, and what he says He is going to do or has done. That doesn't give me any access to what He is thinking when He says He will do this or that, beyond the fact He will do as He says. 

We have the Holy Spirit, He wants to reveal Himself and in these END TIMES He wants to show us all things END TIMES. You have MENS IDEAS in you mind brother, and believe me, they will block God's ideas if we let them. I know, I had those same ideas for 30 years. 

Not even in principle.

Of course not, never give an inch. Its amusing. But on that day you get Raptured Pre Trib it will all come unto you then. Here is the thing tat worries me, people who can't see these simple things of God, are they hearing wrongly elsewhere also? The biggest problem I see is FEET are demanding to be HANDS. If you are not called unto Prophecy then try to listen to those who are. 

That is not what the song is saying. It's a misreading akin to the misreading of Rev 1:1-3. False prophets use Rev 1:1-3 to say it's already come to pass or that Rev 1:1-3 is false. Neither is true. Neither is conflating the elders with the redeemed congregation accurate or even proper.

You will find out very soon. God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, transmogrified said:

The two prophets are not the enemies of God..they are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks that stand before the God of the earth...they are executing wrath on God's enemies..they are Gods two witnesses...they belong to him...they are rewarded that very same day as it states at the seventh trumpet the time of the dead is come and that he will give rewards to his servants the prophets...this includes these two prophets, for they are his servants...meaning they are doing God's will...Zech. 4 states they are the two anointed ones that stand  before the Lord of the whole earth, and through them comes the golden oil out of themselves...the golden oil is the Holy Spirit working through them...

These are the two olive trees that stand on either side of the seven candlesticks...as the candlesticks represent the churches it is apparent they are there during the tribulation as much as the two witnesses...but what did God say about these two witnesses...? Did he say ...these are my two disobedient prophets that I had to remove from the kingdom because they don't obey my commandments? Hardly and NO NO NO...these are God's servants and the statement about them was 'Not by power, nor by might, but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts..'

The golden oil is flowing through these two prophets...God does not remove them from the kingdom...they are IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS MUCH AS ANY CHILD OF GOD IS IN THE KINGDOM. God does not remove people from the kingdom for doing his will...absolutely false...

The statement about Christ removing things that offend does not pertain to people doing God's will...the tares are gathered before the wheat but they are NOT GATHERED TO HEAVEN...this is absolutely ridiculous...

Caiphas is one the tares that is gathered first and where does he appear? In Heaven? Hardly and NO.  Caiphas SEES Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven...how and where is he to behold this? In heaven...? NO...he is ON THE EARTH SEEING JESUS AND THE SAINTS COMING DOWN TO JUDGMENT...

He is seeing Jesus and these two prophets coming down from heaven with all the other saints, meaning he is NOT WITH THEM...of course he is not WITH THEM..because he was not a saint he will not be coming with them...so it absolutely false the tares are gathered to heaven...the two witnesses are NOT TARES...THEY ARE WHEAT... and they are being gathered to Jesus when they ascend up to heaven...

Seeing they belong to Christ, they will be resurrected on the same day all the other saints will be resurrected as it plainly states, Christ the firstfruits, afterwards those that BELONG TO CHRIST (including these two prophets) AT HIS COMING...not before his coming, not after his coming...but AT HIS COMING, just as it states AT THE LAST TRUMP, not before the last trump, not after the last trump...but AT THE LAST TRUMP...

So you believe christians who Jesus sends to preach the gospel are supposed to kill and torment people and do everything Jesus told them not to do ,are God's servants?

Scripture says their Lord was crucified.

But you say they are supposed to do the exact opposite of what their Lord(Christ) commanded them.

Interesting

Since you preach that christians are supposed to kill and torment other people which you call God's wrath,then how many people have you killed in Jesus name?

1 hour ago, transmogrified said:

Or maybe you don't call them christians .

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

You do call them christians dont you?

Do you call them christians since Jesus is their Lord?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I make it easy for you because its my calling, yet you still will not hear, so What s God going to do? He gave you a bible, then he gave you the answers in a  easier way via people called unto Prophesy but you refuse to listen. It is what it is.

"For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:" Ephesians 4:12 KJV

"Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints," Colossians 1:4 KJV

Maybe a session of DEEP STUDY in A FEW OF these is what is needed BUT

No matter the reply, THESE REMAIN GODS TRUTH and OUR REALITY.  

"And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there;
believe him not:" Mark 13:21 KJV

Mark 8:35
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

2 Thessalonians 1:10
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

"For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:10 KJV

Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. 2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. 1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Ephesians 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Ephesians 3:18
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

10 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

"For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:" Ephesians 4:12 KJV

"Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints," Colossians 1:4 KJV

Maybe a session of DEEP STUDY in A FEW OF these is what is needed BUT

No matter the reply, THESE REMAIN GODS TRUTH and OUR REALITY.  

"And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there;
believe him not:" Mark 13:21 KJV

Mark 8:35
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Jude 1:3
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

2 Thessalonians 1:10
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

"For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:10 KJV

Luke 11:22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. 2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. 1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Ephesians 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Ephesians 3:18
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Do you ever do anything without COPY & PASTING? LOL. If I have told you once I have told you 1000 times just because you copy and paste doesn't mean that which you posted agrees with you. 

I find a person who cant make an argument, or when they try to always gets defeated in said points, are the types that always copy and paste, we all have bibles sister, we can read. 

I as a preacher of nigh 40 years, since 2016 retired because of a heart attack, (but we never truly retire of course), do not need to be taught what serving the Lord is about. You are very consistent with all pf your errors, at least you have stopped reporting those who disagree with you, that is a plus I guess, showing we al grown in Christ, but just learn to respect the opinions of those who disagree with you. I don't discount you, else I would not debate, but when you post walls of C&P, to me, that just a waste of time, I did not read because I have a bible already, make a point or don't.  The C&P does nothing for me.