IGNORED

Question for those who believe Gog invades the promised land before the millinium

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

25 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As always, a well-thought-out and explained view. Overall, that is my view.

You neglected to express your thoughts on what manifests here and now, the present build-up, staging, and timing of round one of Gog-Magog.

Of course, none of us can predict the timing of these near-future prophetic events or sequences. But comparing scripture to geopolitical events, it has to be on the near horizon, I would think.

In particular, what are your thoughts on Israel burning those weapons of war for seven years for fuel? What central period, pre-Tribulation, sometime starting in the Tribulation, in the millennium, post millennium?

Dennis, I believe what we're seeing now is that Islam probably will be destroyed and when Israel is getting extra land back ,the war against Jerusalem will start to build up(they come for the spoil..

Any thought on this?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Dennis, I believe what we're seeing now is that Islam probably will be destroyed and when Israel is getting extra land back ,the war against Jerusalem will start to build up(they come for the spoil..

Any thought on this?

Yes, that is a possibility. God Himself will destroy 5/6 of the Muslim invading force in the mountains of Israel. They will turn on one another and kill one another, also. Their homelands will also not escape punishment. So that they know it was the God of Israel who stood for them. That could bring an end to Islam.

Or, Islam could take another form, Chrislam. I am not sure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes, that is a possibility. God Himself will destroy 5/6 of the Muslim invading force in the mountains of Israel. They will turn on one another and kill one another, also. Their homelands will also not escape punishment. So that they know it was the God of Israel who stood for them. That could bring an end to Islam.

Or, Islam could take another form, Chrislam. I am not sure.

The coming Islamic jihad will destroy the nation which calls itself Israel and then it is the United states that destroys all of the Muslim countries in the middle east and Egypt.

It is after this destruction that the saints of Israel who do not worship the Israeli government  nor recieve it's mark and die for their testimony of Christ are resurected and reign with Christ in the Lords land.

Make no mistake.The promised land was promised to Christ and no one else.If someone belongs to Christ then they too are an heir.But the remnant of Israel will reign with Christ in the Lord's land.

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

The Jews who do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ are cast out and do not inherit the land of Israel.There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

As always, a well-thought-out and explained view. Overall, that is my view.

You neglected to express your thoughts on what manifests here and now, the present build-up, staging, and timing of round one of Gog-Magog.

Of course, none of us can predict the timing of these near-future prophetic events or sequences. But comparing scripture to geopolitical events, it has to be on the near horizon, I would think.

In particular, what are your thoughts on Israel burning those weapons of war for seven years for fuel? What central period, pre-Tribulation, sometime starting in the Tribulation, in the millennium, post millennium?

I judge that the flare up by such a small and ill-trained army fits the title "wars and rumors of war" - birth pangs which could go on for a decade.

When the disciples asked our Lord Jesus, what is the "sign" of the end of the age (Matt.24:3) He cited a parable -the Fig Tree's Leaves. That can only happen when Israel keep the Law. Israel can only keep the Law when a Temple stands in Jerusalem. Otherwise, the "sign" of His Coming for the Church is a naked apostasy in the Church, disappearance of moral values, increase in violence, and sexual relations between angels and women (and men - "Lot's days"). The Church must live by FAITH. The only event given to the Church is the leaves of the Fig Tree. After that the "Thief" comes at an hour we do not expect.

The Millennium will be a pastoral age to satisfy the increasing population. Big industry might be a round for building bridges and sewage plants. But God wants man to till the Land. Without big industry, the weapons of the Magog war will be primitive. We will still be kings ruling with a rod of iron, so secret factories to build sophisticated weapons will be monitored, discovered and  and dealt with from city to city. I judge that the slaughter at Hamon-Gog will be bigger than Armageddon. All those primitive weapons, some iron (swords) which could be made secretly by a blacksmith, and the rest wood, will supply Israel with low grade energy for seven years.

The land will be used somewhat for burying the enemy. Death makes unclean, so God wants the dead under the ground as soon as is practical. I cannot prove it but the dead will be but fertilizer. No cemeteries and no gravestones for them. The ground around Jerusalem will be rich with decaying bodies and the vultures, scavengers and carrion eaters will have to migrate from afar. The slaughter will make God famous so that the world's population will ever more remember Who God is.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

If you believe Gog invades the promised land before the millinium,do you claim it is before the Jews fall by the edge of the sword and led away captive or after?

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

During. The Jews are betrayed by the one they trusted to make then safe from their enemies. My thought is this is ongoing from the A of D inside Israel and Gog is soon on the march to meet his destiny in the valley of Jehoshaphat.

57 minutes ago, Diaste said:

During. The Jews are betrayed by the one they trusted to make then safe from their enemies. My thought is this is ongoing from the A of D inside Israel and Gog is soon on the march to meet his destiny in the valley of Jehoshaphat.

According to Jesus,he comes when the Israelis fall by the sword and are led away captive into all nations.

Pay close attention to what is written.If Gog is soon to match,then it is after Christ comes in verse 27 .

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

The one they trust to save them from their enemies is Benjamin netanyahu.But there is another man who says he is the only one who can save them from the Islamic jihad.His name is Donald Trump.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

You need to keep in mind.The israeli government and it's prime Minister is what Israel asked God for long ago to keep them safe and fight their battles.That is who they trust to lead them.

1 Samuel 8:20

Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

The king of the north will help their king and both will fail to save them.The king of the north will give their king an army.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

If you believe Gog invades the promised land before the millinium,do you claim it is before the Jews fall by the edge of the sword and led away captive or after?

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

This passage in Luke prophesies of the Roman destruction of Jerusalem during the Jewish War of 66-73 AD. It has nothing to do with the Latter Days, except for the final words: "and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Jesus provided this prophecy in answer to the Disciples' question about when the destruction of their Temple would occur:

Luke 21:6 “These things which you see [they were viewing the Temple]—the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.”

Luke 21 has nothing at all to do with the Gog-Magog war.

Edited by WilliamL
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

This passage in Luke prophesies of the Roman destruction of Jerusalem during the Jewish War of 66-73 AD. It has nothing to do with the Latter Days, except for the final words: "and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

Jesus provided this prophecy in answer to the Disciples' question about when the destruction of their Temple would occur:

Luke 21:6 “These things which you see [they were viewing the Temple]—the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.”

Luke 21 has nothing at all to do with the Gog-Magog war.

Exactly, that is supposed to be self evident, I get how some people get this confused, these four Gospels after all were Men's Testaments, Jesus said if I testify of myself it is not true (per se) and what he meant is I leave it to others, of course the holy spirit testified elsewhere, but I think these four were true men's testament of Jesus as God, that is why they differ and are varied on some of the same things, no witnesses sees the same thing. I agree Luke seems to conflate at times the 70 AD and End Time Events. But its evident that its end times all we have to do is read he rest of the context in the passage. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to Jesus,he comes when the Israelis fall by the sword and are led away captive into all nations.

Pay close attention to what is written.If Gog is soon to match,then it is after Christ comes in verse 27 .

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

In many prophecies the prophecy skips over time that is of no consequence to that prophecy. Joel is an example. Daniel is another. So in Luke 21 the verses up to verse 24 all speak of the time immediate to 70 AD. Then verse 25 abruptly jumps to the day of the Lord at the end of the age. A whole 1,900 plus years are left out. Why? Because during this time Israel is dispersed, God's House has changed from the Temple on  Moriah to the human spirit (Jn.4:23-24) and the age belongs to the Gentiles.

• Thumbs Up 1