IGNORED

Has the 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy been fulfilled in history ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel 9 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Is there any evidence in the history of Israel that :

1. finished the transgression of the Jewish

2. made an end of sins, no more sins in Israel

3. reconciliation to iniquity,

4. Everlasting righteousness in Israel

5. All visions and prophecy has been fulfilled

Which means this below prophecy of Messianic era of Christ Millennium has been fuflilled too and Jesus reigns on earth.

Daniel 7 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Show me some historical evidence.

Edited by R. Hartono

• R. Hartono changed the title to Has the 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy been fulfilled in history ?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Which means this below prophecy of Messianic era of Christ Millennium has been fuflilled too and Jesus reigns on earth.

Since you positively assert this, where is the evidence Jesus is reigning? I see nothing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,037
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Daniel 9 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel 7 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Since you positively assert this, where is the evidence Jesus is reigning? I see nothing.

Yeah brother Hartono. I think you meant otherwise. Maybe, if I may, you should have written;

"Which means this below prophecy should also have been fulfilled with Messiah reigning on earth"

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I don’t think the Scriptures are saying the 6 requirements (9:24-27), represent physical or historical requirements. God gave these 6 to His Messiah to fulfill before He was crucified. And He indeed fulfilled all that was asked of Him. But He came to  “set up” His Kingdom on earth and it will not be consummated until His return: it is an “already, but not yet” fulfillment. 

Should one place their faith in Jesus, God will not see our sins, our transgressions or our inequities at His return - this is truly a “real” thing. Jesus came to remove these 3 from His eyes so we can be saved. He did not come to eliminate OUR sin nature. 

Just as God gave Moses Zyhe 10 to obey, He has sent His Word (Jesus) to mankind for our salvation. If the Jews disobeyed His 10 Commandments, they would perish. Same today… if we reject the Messiah we too will perish. 

He was “anointed” on the first day of the 70th week in the Jordan. 

He did put an end to the prophecies- He was the last piece of furniture (Ark of the Covenant) that would be restored as a result of the Babylonian destruction. The 70 Weeks of years prophecy focused on the complete restoration after Babylon. Everything HAD to be completed BEFORE the arrival of the Messiah. 

Only then could He come to fulfill His God given mission (9:24 - 27). 

In verse 7:13, God is revealing the scene in HEAVEN when Jesus would return to Him AFTER the cross. He would be given the kingdom, dominion by His Father. The purpose of Stephen and his stoning was to reveal what he had seen in HEAVEN. He looked up and saw Jesus standing at the right hand of the Father - His sacrifice was accepted by God. Man was reconciled to God by His sacrifice- “already, but not yet.” If we place our faith in the cross we are indeed saved. 

Our sin nature has not been taken away. Sin has not been taken away. The law or the 10 Commandments have not been taken away (or as some say, “nailed to the cross”).

If Jesus did not fulfill ALL 6 of His requirements during the last (set aside) week of the prophecy, NO ONE WOULD BE SAVED. 

4 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I don’t think the Scriptures are saying the 6 requirements (9:24-27), represent physical or historical requirements. God gave these 6 to His Messiah to fulfill before He was crucified. And He indeed fulfilled all that was asked of Him. But He came to  “set up” His Kingdom on earth and it will not be consummated until His return: it is an “already, but not yet” fulfillment. 

Should one place their faith in Jesus, God will not see our sins, our transgressions or our inequities at His return - this is truly a “real” thing. Jesus came to remove these 3 from His eyes so we can be saved. He did not come to eliminate OUR sin nature. 

Just as God gave Moses Zyhe 10 to obey, He has sent His Word (Jesus) to mankind for our salvation. If the Jews disobeyed His 10 Commandments, they would perish. Same today… if we reject the Messiah we too will perish. 

He did put an end to the prophecies- He was the last piece of furniture (Ark of the Covenant) that would be restored as a result of the Babylonian destruction. The 70 Weeks of years prophecy focused on the complete restoration after Babylon. Everything HAD to be completed BEFORE the arrival of the Messiah. 

In verse 7:13, God is revealing the scene in HEAVEN when Jesus would return to Him AFTER the cross. He would be given the kingdom, dominion by His Father. The purpose of Stephen and his stoning was to reveal what he had seen in HEAVEN. He looked up and saw Jesus standing at the right hand of the Father - His sacrifice was accepted by God. Man was reconciled to God by His sacrifice- “already, but not yet.” If we place our faith in the cross we are indeed saved. 

Our sin nature has not been taken away. Sin has not been taken away. The law or the 10 Commandments have not been taken away (or as some say, “nailed to the cross”).

If Jesus did not fulfill ALL 6 of His requirements during the last (set aside) week of the prophecy, NO ONE WOULD BE SAVED. 

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving to you and to all. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,594
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

14 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Shalom, Charlie744.

You are partly correct, but you're neglecting the rejection of the Messiah and the subsequent desolation He pronounced upon those who rejected Him and upon the Temple in response to His rejection.

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 

38 "Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say,

"'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD.'" (Psalm 118:26).

This is in partial fulfillment of Daniel 9:26-27, and it occurred just before the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13, and Luke 21.:

Daniel 9:26-27 (KJV)

26 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he (the Messiah) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he (the Messiah) shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations (those of the scribes and Pharisees) he (the Messiah) shall make it DESOLATE, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the (ones left) desolate."

The portion quoted by the Messiah in Matthew 23:39 is taken from Psalm 118:26. Here it is in context:

Psalm 118:22-26 (KJV)

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner (the CAPSTONE).
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now (Hebrew: Howshi`ah naah = Greek: "Hoosanna" = "Save us now!"), I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

The Hebrew of the first sentence in verse 26 is "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." The first two words are seen in the plural form at all the airports and seaports in modern Israel: "Baruwkhiym haba'iym":

sign_welcome1.jpg.962c537b5e1a42817528512d330ef27e.jpg

It means "Welcome, visitors!" Yeeshuwa` was telling them that they wouldn't see Him again until they could WELCOME Him as the Comer with the authority (the name) of His Father, YHWH God!

The 70th Seven (or "Week") of years didn't end with the stoning of Stephen. The Messiah Himself SPLIT the 70th Seven in half, POSTPONING the second half until His Second Coming.

First, the covenant that the Messiah confirmed with many for one Seven was NOT the New Covenant; it was the DAVIDIC Covenant!

2 Samuel 7:1-17 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt THOU build ME an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?' "'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that HE will make THEE an house. 

12 "'"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy SEED after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

When David was first anointed to be King, he was anointed "King of Yhudah" or the "King of the Jews!" (2 Samuel 2:1-4). He reigned in Hebron for seven years! Then, all Israel came to him and they anointed him to be King of all Israel, and he reigned from Jerusalem. (2 Samuel 5:1-5).

I find it interesting, too, that the man GaVri'Eel ("Gabriel"), the one speaking with Daniel (Daniel 9:21) is the SAME MESSENGER sent to a girl named "Miryam" ("Mary") with the words of this Davidic Covenant:

Luke 1:26-38 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the LORD is with thee: blessed art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Greek: Ieesous = Hebrew: Yeeshuwa` ). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end!

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

"How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said unto her,

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible."

38 And Mary said,

"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word."

And the angel departed from her.

This is why Revelation still talks about the second half of the Seventieth Seven, as a "time, times (dual), and half a time" (Revelation 12:14), also quoted from Daniel (Daniel 12:7). The other two measurements of time that SOUND like the same thing (42 months in Revelation 11:2 and 13:5, and 1,260 days in Revelation 11:3 and 12:6) are actually two DIFFERENT time periods, different from each other and different from the "time, times, and half a time." 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

14 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Jesus Christ who is the "All" of Scripture gave these six tasks for Daniels people (Israel) and Daniels holy city (Jerusalem) to fulfill.

If Jesus Christ did fulfill these six as you say.  If so, Revelation does not exist; full of prophecy.  Most all of the N.T. does not exist; Full of prophecy.  And yet Prophecy exists in the Church as given by Paul.  And you maintain that vision and prophecy are sealed up.

In Christ

Montana Marv

15 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Jesus Christ who is the "All" of Scripture gave these six tasks for Daniels people (Israel) and Daniels holy city (Jerusalem) to fulfill.

If Jesus Christ did fulfill these six as you say.  If so, Revelation does not exist; full of prophecy.  Most all of the N.T. does not exist; Full of prophecy.  And yet Prophecy exists in the Church as given by Paul.  And you maintain that vision and prophecy are sealed up.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thanks, but I am not understanding how the Jewish people could ever fulfill these Messianic prophecies. 
These 6 were set aside for the Messiah to fulfill during the last week of the 70 weeks of years prophecy. Only He could address sin, transgressions and inequities. Only He can forgive sin, and only His sacrifice on the cross can pay the price for our transgressions. Only Jesus would be “anointed” on the first day of His ministry- the first day of the last 7 years of the prophecy. No, I did not say that all prophecies are sealed up or finished (not sure which term you intended here). 

Clearly, God gave Daniel (through Gabriel) prophecies in chapter 11 and 12 that were not completed at the time of the cross. But there are 3 times (if I remember correctly) where the terms sealed or shut up are found in Daniel. They mean different things in each chapter. 

The 70 weeks of years prophecy is one continuous period with NO time gap. God specifically gave us the total external “time borders” for this prophecy 490 literal years. 

He carved this period into 3 separate time periods that would identify those “restorative and/ or destructive” events that would take place in each. 

Gabriel revealed those restorative events that would take place within the first timed period of 49 years. These were to be completed by the Jews - the physical elements of restoring Jerusalem, the Temple, the walls, etc. Further, they would also restore the 7 feast days as well as the sabbatical cycles (all of them). 

Gabriel does NOT provide any restorative or destructive events associated with the middle timed section of 434 years, but he does reveal those restorative and destructive events that will take place during the final 7 years. They can only be fulfilled by the Messiah. This was His mission. 

The 70 weeks of years prophecy was entirely dedicated to the physical and spiritual restoration of Jerusalem, the Temple, the festivals, their way of life, the people AFTER the complete destruction by Babylon. It began in 457 BC and was scheduled to end 490 years later at the end of the last week of the prophecy. And it indeed ended. Despite being cut off, the Messiah fulfilled ALL 6 of His God given requirements in 9:24-27. But it was not supposed to be an earthly kingdom, or to bring peace into the world at that time. It was an “already, but not yet” fulfillment. He set up His Kingdom which will be consummated on His return. 

Everything the Messiah was asked to do He accomplished. However, the ONLY remaining spiritual requirement that has NOT been fulfilled is the one that can ONLY be fulfilled by the Jews. 

The 4th and final Great Jubilee was supposed to end 490 years after 457 BC/ the exact same time as the beginning of the prophecy (which just one of a few things that prove the 70 weeks or 490 years are consecutive and run concurrently. Because of the cross which we will use a date of 30 AD, (3.5 years into the last 7 years), the Jews rejected their Messiah and the “counting” of the 4th Great Jubilee stopped - they were no longer in good standing with their God. Thus, at the time of the cross, the “counting” ended at 486.5 years. Meaning, unless the Jews are able to return to their God, the counting won’t continue and bring in the Messiah. 

This brings us to Revelation. At the end of time, God will remove the blindness of their eyes and they will recognize the One they have pierced. For the final 3.5 years (Mentioned in Revelation), they will once again go out into the world and preach His Word and the Testimony of Jesus. This will complete the 4th Great Jubilee and bring in the Messiah. 

Daniel predicts what WILL take place, while most of Revelation presents what HAS taken place (using very different symbols than those found in Daniel. However, even in Daniel, God used very different symbols for the same kingdoms in chapters 2,7 and 8. The events prophesied in Daniel as “true end time” events are also found in Revelation.

The 3.5 years time prophecy in Revelation is the same as the remaining 3.5 years of the unfinished Great Jubilee period. 

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Charlie744.

You are partly correct, but you're neglecting the rejection of the Messiah and the subsequent desolation He pronounced upon those who rejected Him and upon the Temple in response to His rejection.

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 

38 "Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say,

"'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD.'" (Psalm 118:26).

This is in partial fulfillment of Daniel 9:26-27, and it occurred just before the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24 and 25, Mark 13, and Luke 21.:

Daniel 9:26-27 (KJV)

26 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he (the Messiah) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he (the Messiah) shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations (those of the scribes and Pharisees) he (the Messiah) shall make it DESOLATE, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the (ones left) desolate."

The portion quoted by the Messiah in Matthew 23:39 is taken from Psalm 118:26. Here it is in context:

Psalm 118:22-26 (KJV)

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner (the CAPSTONE).
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now (Hebrew: Howshi`ah naah = Greek: "Hoosanna" = "Save us now!"), I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

The Hebrew of the first sentence in verse 26 is "Baruwkh haba' b-shem YHWH." The first two words are seen in the plural form at all the airports and seaports in modern Israel: "Baruwkhiym haba'iym":

sign_welcome1.jpg.962c537b5e1a42817528512d330ef27e.jpg

It means "Welcome, visitors!" Yeeshuwa` was telling them that they wouldn't see Him again until they could WELCOME Him as the Comer with the authority (the name) of His Father, YHWH God!

The 70th Seven (or "Week") of years didn't end with the stoning of Stephen. The Messiah Himself SPLIT the 70th Seven in half, POSTPONING the second half until His Second Coming.

First, the covenant that the Messiah confirmed with many for one Seven was NOT the New Covenant; it was the DAVIDIC Covenant!

2 Samuel 7:1-17 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies; 2 That the king said unto Nathan the prophet,

"See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains!"

3 And Nathan said to the king,

"Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee."

4 And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, 

5 "Go and tell my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD,

"'"Shalt THOU build ME an house for me to dwell in? 6 Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. 7 In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, 'Why build ye not me an house of cedar?' "'

8 "Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David,

"'Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

"'"I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel: 9 And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth. 10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 11 And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies."

"'Also the LORD telleth thee that HE will make THEE an house. 

12 "'"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy SEED after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."'"

17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

When David was first anointed to be King, he was anointed "King of Yhudah" or the "King of the Jews!" (2 Samuel 2:1-4). He reigned in Hebron for seven years! Then, all Israel came to him and they anointed him to be King of all Israel, and he reigned from Jerusalem. (2 Samuel 5:1-5).

I find it interesting, too, that the man GaVri'Eel ("Gabriel"), the one speaking with Daniel (Daniel 9:21) is the SAME MESSENGER sent to a girl named "Miryam" ("Mary") with the words of this Davidic Covenant:

Luke 1:26-38 (KJV)

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said,

"Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the LORD is with thee: blessed art thou among women!"

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Greek: Ieesous = Hebrew: Yeeshuwa` ). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end!

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

"How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said unto her,

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible."

38 And Mary said,

"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word."

And the angel departed from her.

This is why Revelation still talks about the second half of the Seventieth Seven, as a "time, times (dual), and half a time" (Revelation 12:14), also quoted from Daniel (Daniel 12:7). The other two measurements of time that SOUND like the same thing (42 months in Revelation 11:2 and 13:5, and 1,260 days in Revelation 11:3 and 12:6) are actually two DIFFERENT time periods, different from each other and different from the "time, times, and half a time." 

So good to hear from you again. I hope you do not mind, but I will respond to your post tomorrow. Hope everything is well with you and your family. God bless, Charlie 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

13 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Thanks, but I am not understanding how the Jewish people could ever fulfill these Messianic prophecies. 
These 6 were set aside for the Messiah to fulfill during the last week of the 70 weeks of years prophecy

First of all you are transposing.  Daniels people and Daniels holy city for Christ the Messiah.  The 70 Sevens are for them to fulfill.

Lets look...  1 Cor 14:22 - Tongues, then are a sign not for the Believer, but for the unbelieverProphecy, however, is for the Believers, not unbelievers.  v14b - But he who prophesies edifies the Church.  And all this written about 56 AD, about 30 years after Christ death.  So some have a problem with Paul's message.  And some say vision and prophecy are sealed up (Dan 9:24)  The Book of Revelation is full of vision and prophecy, well after the Messiahs death.

More:  Zech 13:1 - On that day, a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants off Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity. v. 4 On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision.  He will say, I am not a prophet, but a farmer.  When is this On that Day?  But shortly after the 2nd Coming.

Dan 9:24 is the path to Israels Salvation.  It does not happen until the 2nd Coming. Thus the final One Seven is yet into the future.

In Christ

Montana Marv