• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  525
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,301
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Matthew 24:14 NW — And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 NW — Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 2/12/2024 at 12:10 AM, Marilyn C said:

Jesus when He was on earth told  -

Israel - His bride, who were in 

Darkness - because the rejected Him, their King, that He would come as a -

Thief in the night - warned them to Watch and not sleep.

Who is Israel?

Who is a Jew?

Who is a gentile?

God re-named Jacob Israel after he wrestled with the Lord=Christ Jesus

and finally found God.

So Israel is the name that God gave to Jacob meaning he battle with God and finally found God.

What is finding God mean from the bible?

All those who once were lost and now finally have found God and are living in relationship to God and His Word=Christ Jesus daily are those Who have found God and are His bride with filled oil lamps

Who are ALL in Israel?

Both Jew and Gentiles who once were lost and now are in a living relationship with God in Christ Jesus.

Where the disciples all Jewish ?

Every disciple was Jewish,Philip bore a Greek name, could likely speak Greek, and may have been known to the Greek pilgrims in Jerusalem. Many scholars believe that Luke was a physician who lived in the Hellenistic city of Antioch in Ancient Syria, born of a Greek family, although some scholars and theologians think Luke was a Hellenic Jew.

The New testament says Jew or Gentile, ALL are in Christ Jesus who believe on Him.

Conclusion, ALL those who once were lost and now are in a living relationship with God in Christ Jesus =(saved) ARE HIS BRIDE whose lamps are filled with oil=Holy Spirit of God.

Romans 11:11-31

Gentiles Grafted In

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion[a] mean!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root[b] of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

The Mystery of Israel's Salvation

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
    he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
27 “and this will be my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins.”

28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now[receive mercy.

A Tree and its Fruit

Be not fooled:

Christ Jesus is clear when He says:

Matthew 7:22

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Partakers of the Divine Nature

It is written:

2 Peter 1:10

9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. 10Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things you will never stumble, 11and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Guest Stormy Monday

In the twinkling of an eye doesn't meant all at once. It means in a split second.  Pre-trib is one of Christianity's greatest abominations. Pictures of pre-trib shows plans, trains, and automobiles crashing, etc.  God isn't sloppy - he won't be accidently killing people when he pulls it off.

Guest Stormy Monday
On 1/15/2024 at 12:57 AM, Wayne222 said:

When Jesus comes the dead will be raise first. So they will receive an immortal body. Then those alive will also receive there glorious body. We will meet Jesus coming to the mt of olives. He will rule from Jerusalem with us. I don’t believe in a pretrib rapture. But this all happens when the seventh trumpet is blown. 

Simple enough isn't it?  Pre-trib has added another trumpet, another rapture, and another return to cover the contradictions.  Then they pervert Mathew 24 and claim it's only meant for Jews.  Why?  Because in Mathew 24 Jesus clearly states the gathering occurs AFTER Tribulation. Pre-trib - it's an outright abomination to the Lord. 

Edited by Stormy Monday

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

6 hours ago, Stormy Monday said:

Simple enough isn't it?  Pre-trib has added another trumpet, another rapture, and another return to cover the contradictions.  Then they pervert Mathew 24 and claim it's only meant for Jews.  Why?  Because in Mathew 24 Jesus clearly states the gathering occurs AFTER Tribulation. Pre-trib - it's an outright abomination to the Lord. 

Abomination is a rather 'strong' word concerning differing opinions about the timing of last days events and scriptures about trumpets, raptures, etc. May I suggest that abomination is a word reserved for those who deny the blood of Jesus, and His sacrifice, and those living in outright sin and doing abomination deeds of the flesh, sexual sins, greed, self promotion etc.

Concerning 1st Thes 4 and other like passages . . . they are meant to comfort the church concerning those who have died in Jesus . . . therefore

I hold to the pre trib timing spoken of in 1thess 4 for the following reasons:

1. chapter 1 verse 10 implies that the believers were all expecting the imminent return of Jesus, not the imminent coming of the great tribulation.

2. 4:13-18 assured that the dead in Christ would equally share in the rapture and resurrection and would not be left behind those of us who are alive and remain. IF Paul believed and taught saints would go through the tribulation, then, it would have been assumed that the dead in Christ would be more fortunate than those who are alive and remain because they don't have to endure the tribulation.

3rdly: 2nd Thes 1:3-10 comforts believers enduring hardship and persecution promising a future rest for them. IF Paul believed that believers would be going though the tribulation period (especially the last half), then he would have warned them that they had not seen anything yet and that the worst was on the way, and they would have to suffer though the tribulation. 

SO . . . that is why I hold to a pre-trib timing of the 'appearing not 2nd coming' of Jesus and our gathering together to Him in the air.

IF you want to stay for the tribulation, feel free to do so . . . (not sure the Lord will allow for that LOL), but for me . . . I want to live my life so that I am 'counted worthy' to escape what must happen during the tribulation. That motivates me to good works and living an sanctified life for my Lord, NOT to live it anyway I want to because I will escape the tribulation. That viewpoint is an very dangerous position to take!

BUT PLEASE . . . don't call my view point an abomination . . . and I won't call yours an abomination. We differ on points of timing and we each can point to scriptures to prove our point of view, but I will never insist that your view of going though the tribulation is an abomination to the Lord.

Respectully . . . Ray . . . . 

Guest Stormy Monday
19 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

Abomination is a rather 'strong' word concerning differing opinions about the timing of last days events and scriptures about trumpets, raptures, etc. May I suggest that abomination is a word reserved for those who deny the blood of Jesus, and His sacrifice, and those living in outright sin and doing abomination deeds of the flesh, sexual sins, greed, self promotion etc.

Concerning 1st Thes 4 and other like passages . . . they are meant to comfort the church concerning those who have died in Jesus . . . therefore

I hold to the pre trib timing spoken of in 1thess 4 for the following reasons:

1. chapter 1 verse 10 implies that the believers were all expecting the imminent return of Jesus, not the imminent coming of the great tribulation.

2. 4:13-18 assured that the dead in Christ would equally share in the rapture and resurrection and would not be left behind those of us who are alive and remain. IF Paul believed and taught saints would go through the tribulation, then, it would have been assumed that the dead in Christ would be more fortunate than those who are alive and remain because they don't have to endure the tribulation.

3rdly: 2nd Thes 1:3-10 comforts believers enduring hardship and persecution promising a future rest for them. IF Paul believed that believers would be going though the tribulation period (especially the last half), then he would have warned them that they had not seen anything yet and that the worst was on the way, and they would have to suffer though the tribulation. 

SO . . . that is why I hold to a pre-trib timing of the 'appearing not 2nd coming' of Jesus and our gathering together to Him in the air.

IF you want to stay for the tribulation, feel free to do so . . . (not sure the Lord will allow for that LOL), but for me . . . I want to live my life so that I am 'counted worthy' to escape what must happen during the tribulation. That motivates me to good works and living an sanctified life for my Lord, NOT to live it anyway I want to because I will escape the tribulation. That viewpoint is an very dangerous position to take!

BUT PLEASE . . . don't call my view point an abomination . . . and I won't call yours an abomination. We differ on points of timing and we each can point to scriptures to prove our point of view, but I will never insist that your view of going though the tribulation is an abomination to the Lord.

Respectully . . . Ray . . . . 

This is not a difference of OPINION.  Truth comes from the scriptures.  If someone cannot quote even ONE verse of end time prophecy to support their 'opinions' about Rome/Catholicism then it's no longer an opinion but rather a biased, prejudice, pile of heretical nonsense against others in the faith. I'm a Catholic and I won't tolerate the lies that claim we are anti-Christ.

An ABOMINATION IS SIMPLY a disgusting thing, and it's absolutely disgusting that people point to Rome with ZERO scriptural evidence. 

It's an abomination for you to say that I want to stay for tribulation.  Pre-trib is an abomination to the Lord.  Jesus said he returns AFTER tribulation but dispensationalist have perverted Jesus' words and fabricated a slew of lies into the passage and His words.  

Dispensationalism is an abomination to the Lord.

Edited by Stormy Monday

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Certainly 'aliens' and 'ufos' are a deception, built upon other deceptions.

When Revelation 9 is happening the world will be led to believe that it is just
random 'aliens'.

Paul mentions the trumpet sounding as he also does in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17,
connecting the two passages. In a moment we will be transformed and up in
the air with Christ. A vast army in the sky on horses.