• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jonathan Dane said:

"Learn prophecy, brother." I have read some 250 volumes on eschatology. How about you?

I have been a preacher called unto preaching with a bent on prophesy for 40 years. 

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Daniel 7:7-8 does not refer to the 3rd Empire (Greece) but the 4th, which most scholars believe to be the Roman Empire.

Now try REREADING my post which says just that, he comes out of the Fourth Beasts Head as Dan. 7:7-8 states. But we must add this........ AND he arises out of Greece as Dan. 8:9 says, AND.........Greece is in the E.U. so he must come out of BOTH at once. He also must fulfill Isaiah 10 which calls him "The Assyrian" so let me break it down why he can only come from one place, but fulfill a three pronged prophecy.

The Origins of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast

He has to have a bloodline which is of the Assyrians, which was made up mostly of Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey with a sliver of modern day Syria. But as we know, bloodlines can travel, just heeding this alone the A.C. could be born in Turkey, Iraq, the USA, Brazil et al. But alas we also have to add in the Dan. 7:7-8 Prophecy which says this Little Horn/A.C. must come to power in the Fourth Heads/Territory, aka Europe (the E.U.) but alas there is another Prophecy he must also fulfill, all three must be combined. Dan. 8:9 says this Little Horn/A.C. must be born in Greece (which is in the E.U. of course) and the DIRECTIONS he conquers from and towards is a foolproof prophetic utterance, for the last days Little Horn/Beast.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Israel) 

So, out of ONE of the Four Generals (not Rome right? THINK NOW), this Little Horn (A.C.) will arise and WAX GREAT TOWARDS which can only mean he conquers in that direction, because we know he conquers the Pleasant Land (Israel). So, this man must conquer TOWARDS the East (Turkey/Seleucus) TOWARDS the South (Egypt/Ptolemy) and TOWARDS Israel. (It will be the 7th Syrian War between "The Four Generals Territory".) And we can clearly see this battle my friend in Dan. 11:40-43, WATCH:

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Egypt or a faction of nations from the south) push at him: and the king of the north(Anti-Christ/Beast) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {{He has to enter into "COUNTRIES" to get at Israel, he enters by way of Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria part of THE MANY, in order to get at Israel, see BELOW: }}

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and MANY COUNTRIES shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {{ Well, well, these places just so happen to be in the Mountainous regions of Central and Southern Jordan or the Petra/Bozrah area where Israel will be protected by God. }}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. {{ So, Libya and Ethiopia on old maps covered much of Northern Africa, along with Egypt, so this man will conquer Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan save for the Petra/Bozra area where God protects the 5 Million Jews who repent, and he will also conquer Egypt and all of North Africa.  So, he conquers Israel & THE MANY as Dan. 8:25 and 9:27 both mention, THE MANY. }}

So this man must conquer from one of the Four Generals kingdom areas, and he can only conquer from the Northwest Corridor here because he conquers towards the East and South. So, Cassander or Greece is the only one of the four that fits. Greece is in the E.U. see how that MESHES it all together? 

So, a Turk/Iraqi's family migrates to Greece some years back, Turkey and Greece have a common border. This "Assyrian Turk" is born in Greece amidst the 10 (the number 10 = Completion) or the complete E.U. however many nations matters not. He's born in the 10 (E.U.) and comes to power in the European Union. All three prophesies must be meshed in one man. A prophesy about Jesus said he would be born unto a Virgin, another in Bethlehem, and yet another stated he would "come out of Egypt" well all three were true and all had to mesh in Jesus Christ. Likewise, all of these prophesies have to come to pass also.

Now lets look at three maps, I will show you why all this is true. The end time A.C./Little Horn must conquer towards the East and South, and thus he conquers from the Northwest Corridor in this Four General battle. Thus he can not be born anywhere but Greece (Cassander) and since Greece is in the E.U. and he also must arise to power in the E.U. this meshes. 

dan11-map-greek-emp-div(11).jpg.e369bb98a101baf440de5049591aa127.jpg

Now lets look at why the Little Horn must come up amidst the 10 (E.U.) horns, and what all that entails.

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(12).png.4b5724f8e10c2a6cd48e5306e50628b9.png

Notice the Fourth Beast ruled over every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, unlike the other Beasts. Now lets zoom ahead to the Dan. 11:40-43 war I showed above, when the E.U. conquers all of those they currently have Agreements with[and its 7 years] in the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP, LOOK THIS UP) they will look just like Papa Rome SEE Map below:

Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy(1).png.a8ebe310b81a2fafec4cae83a9116589.png

So, remember Dan. 8:9 now? the Little Horn conquers from the Northwest corridor of the four general base (Greece) and Greece is in the E.U. thus he conquers Turkey, goes after Israel and all nations in between according to Dan. 11:40-43, and then conquers ALL of North Africa !! SEE ABOVE !! The Blue (E.U.) conquers Turkey (Light Blue) and every nation they have Agreements with un der the guise of the European Neighborhood Policy or ENP agreements. Those nations are Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia. So, this Greek born E.U. President, will go forth conquering in the middle of the week, and will conquer Israel and THE MANY (in Brown & Turkey) and thus Old Rome the Papa will have a Son. Psstt, they are identical on a map. So, yes, its both the Roman Prophecy and the Greek Prophecy of the Little Horn, he has to fulfill both prophetic understandings, and also the Assyrian prophecy. The Statue will be toppled at the feet as one, this one man will represent all of the Beasts which came before him. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

On 3/28/2024 at 8:29 PM, Jonathan Dane said:

Nearly five years ago, I posted that the Antichrist was a certain "somebody" who was then in office. Well, that person appears to be rising from a political mortal wound of sorts to a position of power never before granted in his country. I testified back then about the book I had written BEFORE he was elected to office in 2016, detailing from the Bible that he was (is) the Antichrist (as in "THE," not "an"). I was mocked, ridiculed, mischaracterized, and "schooled" by countless as to why I was so craazzzzyyy.

AND HERE WE ARE. 

So, what say you now?

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that Trump is NOT the Antichrist. Reading scripture very easily proves that. For 1 thing, the AC will be loved by the world. We definitely aren't seeing that going on. 2nd, the AC is said to be undefiled of women. This could possibly mean he will be homosexual. We also definitely aren't seeing this happen. 3rd, the AC will create world peace for a time. While Trump did more for peace in the middle East than any other president I know of, that's a long shot from world peace globally. NOPE, Trump doesn't even come close to fitting the bill. I believe the Antichrist IS alive, maybe a child because I could see Jesus easily waiting another 20 or 30 years to rapture his church, but I think the AC might be a child or toddler right now. Just my opinion, no evidence for it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

In summary, while there are playful connections between Donald Trump and the number 666, they are mostly coincidental or satirical. Interpretations vary widely, and it’s essential to approach such claims with a healthy dose of skepticism. Whether he is the “man of sin” or not remains a matter of personal belief and interpretation. 

My book makes no such "playful connections" between Donald Trump and 666. In fact, I make a case in the book that gematria is of PAGAN origins, not Christian, and that there is not one verse in the Bible that condones its use.

But if you believe that Donald Trump's ties to the AC are only fit for mere "satire," then I would suggest that either you lack a deep understanding of eschatology or Donald Trump (or likely both). My book has an index of over 1000 Bible verses.

Regarding skepticism, my book says this in the introduction:

People come to conversations with presuppositions and preconceptions; bias is a reality that affects everyone. One person may believe the Bible is true, while another may not. My test for truth is found in God’s Word, but I respect that it may not be the same for you. If you believe the Bible, test what I say with Scripture; do not assume it is correct. If you are a non-believer, open your mind to the possibility of something here worth considering. I am not saying believe it. Use your reason and ask, “What are the chances?” Be skeptical, not only of my book but also of your skepticism.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I have been a preacher called unto preaching with a bent on prophesy for 40 years. 

Now try REREADING my post which says just that, he comes out of the Fourth Beasts Head as Dan. 7:7-8 states. But we must add this........ AND he arises out of Greece as Dan. 8:9 says, AND.........Greece is in the E.U. so he must come out of BOTH at once. He also must fulfill Isaiah 10 which calls him "The Assyrian" so let me break it down why he can only come from one place, but fulfill a three pronged prophecy.

The Origins of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast

He has to have a bloodline which is of the Assyrians, which was made up mostly of Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey with a sliver of modern day Syria. But as we know, bloodlines can travel, just heeding this alone the A.C. could be born in Turkey, Iraq, the USA, Brazil et al. But alas we also have to add in the Dan. 7:7-8 Prophecy which says this Little Horn/A.C. must come to power in the Fourth Heads/Territory, aka Europe (the E.U.) but alas there is another Prophecy he must also fulfill, all three must be combined. Dan. 8:9 says this Little Horn/A.C. must be born in Greece (which is in the E.U. of course) and the DIRECTIONS he conquers from and towards is a foolproof prophetic utterance, for the last days Little Horn/Beast.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. (Israel) 

So, out of ONE of the Four Generals (not Rome right? THINK NOW), this Little Horn (A.C.) will arise and WAX GREAT TOWARDS which can only mean he conquers in that direction, because we know he conquers the Pleasant Land (Israel). So, this man must conquer TOWARDS the East (Turkey/Seleucus) TOWARDS the South (Egypt/Ptolemy) and TOWARDS Israel. (It will be the 7th Syrian War between "The Four Generals Territory".) And we can clearly see this battle my friend in Dan. 11:40-43, WATCH:

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Egypt or a faction of nations from the south) push at him: and the king of the north(Anti-Christ/Beast) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {{He has to enter into "COUNTRIES" to get at Israel, he enters by way of Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria part of THE MANY, in order to get at Israel, see BELOW: }}

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and MANY COUNTRIES shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {{ Well, well, these places just so happen to be in the Mountainous regions of Central and Southern Jordan or the Petra/Bozrah area where Israel will be protected by God. }}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. {{ So, Libya and Ethiopia on old maps covered much of Northern Africa, along with Egypt, so this man will conquer Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan save for the Petra/Bozra area where God protects the 5 Million Jews who repent, and he will also conquer Egypt and all of North Africa.  So, he conquers Israel & THE MANY as Dan. 8:25 and 9:27 both mention, THE MANY. }}

So this man must conquer from one of the Four Generals kingdom areas, and he can only conquer from the Northwest Corridor here because he conquers towards the East and South. So, Cassander or Greece is the only one of the four that fits. Greece is in the E.U. see how that MESHES it all together? 

So, a Turk/Iraqi's family migrates to Greece some years back, Turkey and Greece have a common border. This "Assyrian Turk" is born in Greece amidst the 10 (the number 10 = Completion) or the complete E.U. however many nations matters not. He's born in the 10 (E.U.) and comes to power in the European Union. All three prophesies must be meshed in one man. A prophesy about Jesus said he would be born unto a Virgin, another in Bethlehem, and yet another stated he would "come out of Egypt" well all three were true and all had to mesh in Jesus Christ. Likewise, all of these prophesies have to come to pass also.

Now lets look at three maps, I will show you why all this is true. The end time A.C./Little Horn must conquer towards the East and South, and thus he conquers from the Northwest Corridor in this Four General battle. Thus he can not be born anywhere but Greece (Cassander) and since Greece is in the E.U. and he also must arise to power in the E.U. this meshes. 

dan11-map-greek-emp-div(11).jpg.e369bb98a101baf440de5049591aa127.jpg

Now lets look at why the Little Horn must come up amidst the 10 (E.U.) horns, and what all that entails.

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(12).png.4b5724f8e10c2a6cd48e5306e50628b9.png

Notice the Fourth Beast ruled over every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, unlike the other Beasts. Now lets zoom ahead to the Dan. 11:40-43 war I showed above, when the E.U. conquers all of those they currently have Agreements with[and its 7 years] in the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP, LOOK THIS UP) they will look just like Papa Rome SEE Map below:

Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy(1).png.a8ebe310b81a2fafec4cae83a9116589.png

So, remember Dan. 8:9 now? the Little Horn conquers from the Northwest corridor of the four general base (Greece) and Greece is in the E.U. thus he conquers Turkey, goes after Israel and all nations in between according to Dan. 11:40-43, and then conquers ALL of North Africa !! SEE ABOVE !! The Blue (E.U.) conquers Turkey (Light Blue) and every nation they have Agreements with un der the guise of the European Neighborhood Policy or ENP agreements. Those nations are Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia. So, this Greek born E.U. President, will go forth conquering in the middle of the week, and will conquer Israel and THE MANY (in Brown & Turkey) and thus Old Rome the Papa will have a Son. Psstt, they are identical on a map. So, yes, its both the Roman Prophecy and the Greek Prophecy of the Little Horn, he has to fulfill both prophetic understandings, and also the Assyrian prophecy. The Statue will be toppled at the feet as one, this one man will represent all of the Beasts which came before him. 

I cannot address a tome. Do you have a question for me?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

My book makes no such "playful connections" between Donald Trump and 666. In fact, I make a case in the book that gematria is of PAGAN origins, not Christian, and that there is not one verse in the Bible that condones its use.

But if you believe that Donald Trump's ties to the AC are only fit for mere "satire," then I would suggest that either you lack a deep understanding of eschatology or Donald Trump (or likely both). My book has an index of over 1000 Bible verses.

Regarding skepticism, my book says this in the introduction:

People come to conversations with presuppositions and preconceptions; bias is a reality that affects everyone. One person may believe the Bible is true, while another may not. My test for truth is found in God’s Word, but I respect that it may not be the same for you. If you believe the Bible, test what I say with Scripture; do not assume it is correct. If you are a non-believer, open your mind to the possibility of something here worth considering. I am not saying believe it. Use your reason and ask, “What are the chances?” Be skeptical, not only of my book but also of your skepticism.

How are your sales?

32 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that Trump is NOT the Antichrist. Reading scripture very easily proves that. For 1 thing, the AC will be loved by the world. We definitely aren't seeing that going on. 2nd, the AC is said to be undefiled of women. This could possibly mean he will be homosexual. We also definitely aren't seeing this happen. 3rd, the AC will create world peace for a time. While Trump did more for peace in the middle East than any other president I know of, that's a long shot from world peace globally. NOPE, Trump doesn't even come close to fitting the bill. I believe the Antichrist IS alive, maybe a child because I could see Jesus easily waiting another 20 or 30 years to rapture his church, but I think the AC might be a child or toddler right now. Just my opinion, no evidence for it. 

1000% certainty, huh? Wow, you "got" me beat; mine's only around 99.99%.

To your quote: "For 1 thing, the AC will be loved by the world."

I'll tell you what I will do with your "1000." I will donate $1000.00 to the charity of your choice if you can provide ONE VERSE from the Bible that explicitly supports that. I mean, with one thousand percent certainty, this shouldn't be too difficult for you. Easy money.

To your second point, "the AC is said to be undefiled of women."

Because I am such a nice and generous fellow, I will also offer another $1000.00 if you can show me a verse in Scripture that says that of the Antichrist.

To your third point, "the AC will create world peace for a time,"

Only a clarification will be offered. (Hey, I don't have more than $2000.00 in the bank.) Scripture does NOT say he will create "peace." It says that he will broker a FALSE peace. And that will happen. And would you care to guess which president has done more peace deals in Israel, more than every other president COMBINED? That would be Donald J. Trump.

And to your final statement: "I think the AC might be a child or toddler right now." Okay, yeah....I can see that. A toddler....an orange one.

By the way, I initially did not use his name because I was told five years ago that that crossed the line of the forum rules. But I noticed you all are using it, so the cat's out of the bag. I will feel free to use it until instructed otherwise.

I just want to say that I do not mean to disrespect that man. In fact, I'd be willing to bet I respect him more than most people. This is not a light thing for me whatsoever.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

How are your sales?

Well, they are triple this year (year six) than in year one. 

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

17 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

You have 666 inserted into your abundance of tags for this thread, so some discussion of the charagma is warranted. 

Internet Information Insert:

The term “charagma” has intriguing historical and theological significance. Let’s delve into its meaning:

1. Greek Lexicon Definition:

2. Wiktionary:

3. Biblical Context:

• In the book of Revelation, the concept of charagma is closely associated with the Antichrist and the end times.
    • It symbolizes a distinctive mark that followers of the Antichrist receive on their foreheads or right hands.
    • This mark is often interpreted as a sign of allegiance to evil forces or a rejection of God’s authority.
  4. Symbolic Interpretations:

• While the literal meaning of charagma relates to a physical mark, it also carries symbolic weight.
    • Some see it as a representation of spiritual allegiance, emphasizing the choice between good and evil.
    • The mark’s significance extends beyond mere physical branding; it reflects deeper spiritual implications.

In summary, charagma is a multifaceted term, blending physical and symbolic dimensions. Its presence in theological discussions invites contemplation about faith, loyalty, and the ultimate battle between light and darkness. 🌟🔥

1: Greek Lexicon | New Testament (NAS) 3: Wiktionary 2: Strong’s Greek Lexicon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

23 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I don't care to get deeply into the weeds on various theological (preterist versus futurist) debates (been there, done that, still have the bloody t-shirt). I briefly address every argument in my book.

Daniel speaks of a historical figure in Antiochus Epiphanes (3rd kingdom)

I don’t see any reference to AE in Daniel… where do you get this interpretation?

and a future figure that will arise at the end of the Age, both of whom commit the Abomination that Causes Desolation.

Where does Daniel tell us about this future figure?

What is the Abomination that causes desolation? 

The Little Horn will arise at the end of the Age.

When does the little horn arise? Doesn’t he come out of the 4th kingdom beast of chapter 7 (pagan Rome)?

I believe he and the Antichrist are one and the same.

I have not found a reference to an “anti-Christ” person in Daniel. I do find a very clear understanding of the little horn, but no “anti-Christ” person.

There is also a correlation between the last-days beast and the 4th Kingdom (Rome). But nothing demands that the Little Horn arises from either Greece or Rome. 

Again, doesn’t 7:8 tell us this little horn comes out of the 4th beast kingdom? And doesn’t he come out AFTER the 10 horns are revealed?

Yes, Rome is the fourth beast. But the text also indicates a terrible beast that will arise before Christ's Second Coming. I outright reject both partial and full preterism. If 70 A.D. arguments are where you are heading, they will not sway me.

I know that response is somewhat thrown together and needs unpacking. But it's late, and unfortunately, that is all I have time for.

I look forward to your responses to the above.