• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

:):wub::):):24::):24: I heard about this nonsense..... No WAY I'm eating one of those...I can spend my money on college and books for a good purpose not on rides!!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/30/1979

PETA will turn a blinds eye on Fear Factor but yet when someone else wants to do it they will go after them. PETA are just a bunch of nuts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Mhm. :blink:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I've seen these roaches on one of our air force bases here in Oklahoma, and I don't see how anyone could put one of those things in their mouth..... dead or alive. No way for no amount of money. I'd be throwin up before you even got it picked up to give me.

They are worse in the middle of the night. (I work nights some days)... go into the mens' room at 2:00am and instead of running when you turn on the light, they will stand up on their back sets of legs and raise their head end up about an inch off the floor and hiss at you. Sometimes they will even run at you.... like either trying to chase you out of the room or maybe to take a bite out of your anckle. Put one of those things in your mouth is about the sickest thing I can think of....

I won't knowingly eat them, that's for sure.

But they are less creepy than the big hairy jumping spiders they had in Biloxi when I was stationed there.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/30/1987

ewwww..... :):rofl::blink::rofl:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,104
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've seen these roaches on one of our air force bases here in Oklahoma, and I don't see how anyone could put one of those things in their mouth..... dead or alive. No way for no amount of money. I'd be throwin up before you even got it picked up to give me.

They are worse in the middle of the night. (I work nights some days)... go into the mens' room at 2:00am and instead of running when you turn on the light, they will stand up on their back sets of legs and raise their head end up about an inch off the floor and hiss at you. Sometimes they will even run at you.... like either trying to chase you out of the room or maybe to take a bite out of your ankle. Put one of those things in your mouth is about the sickest thing I can think of....

But they are less creepy than the big hairy jumping spiders they had in Bollix when I was stationed there.

:emot-heartbeat: We have both black and grey tarantulas here, and they are bad to get out on asphalt roads in the fall where it is warm at night. When we go camping and have to go to the bathroom at night one has to be careful of what those dark spots are on the road. :emot-heartbeat: I've had those things jump up and hit me in the chest at 2am on the way to the relief place....... ended up a waste of time....... I now always take a flashlight and not trust the light of the moon.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

They are worse in the middle of the night. (I work nights some days)... go into the mens' room at 2:00am and instead of running when you turn on the light, they will stand up on their back sets of legs and raise their head end up about an inch off the floor and hiss at you. Sometimes they will even run at you.... like either trying to chase you out of the room or maybe to take a bite out of your ankle. Put one of those things in your mouth is about the sickest thing I can think of....

But they are less creepy than the big hairy jumping spiders they had in Bollix when I was stationed there.

:) We have both black and grey tarantulas here, and they are bad to get out on asphalt roads in the fall where it is warm at night. When we go camping and have to go to the bathroom at night one has to be careful of what those dark spots are on the road. :) I've had those things jump up and hit me in the chest at 2am on the way to the relief place....... ended up a waste of time....... I now always take a flashlight and not trust the light of the moon.

Now that is just creepy. I'm not moving to Oklahoma. ICK.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/31/1964

I remember the members of PETA rescuing lobsters form a grocery store tank and setting them free about five hundred miles away in this stream. They were talking about how lobsters have feelings and how it hurts them when they are boiling in a big pan of hot water. How do they know? Do they understand lobsterspeak? I think that's a little extreme.

Edited by Footsteps

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I have put Lobsters in a Steamer. :) You have to steam them while they are alive. :) They do really scream and squeel though. Ah' but there's just nothing finer than Lobster Tail dipped in clarified butter. ;)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

urh animals dont have souls? what more of roaches?

they should go to asian countries and live there. lets see if peta wants them alive.