Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Mr. Graham's son, Franklin, I believe is much more in tune with current Islamic terrorism & the need for awareness re the political & social enemies of America. Mr. Graham may not yet realize that Muhammad's compatriots are in a life-and-death struggle against the USA, yea, the Western World. Check New York, London, Toronto. Perhaps Mr. Graham, as does Mr. Warren, misinterprets Muslim terror as friendly overtures for warmer relations?

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

Just because a man preaches Messiah and Him crucified does not mean that man belongs to the Lord, Graham is an advocate of free will and that makes him a blind guide.

Grace & truth, H.

:wub: In that case, you're condemning half of Christianity to Hell, including me! :24:

I'm sorry Ronald but I have to disagree with your numbers it's much, much more than half. It is not me that condemns, it's the word.

Grace & truth, H.

Again...explain this "free will" thing.

Or show the verse that condemns it.

Guest shiloh357

Billy Graham has had one message, and has endeavored to stay with that message. He preaches salvation by Christ alone. He is not compromising, he is keeping the lines of communication open. He tries not to go in with guns ablazin'

How many people are actually won to the Lord in his crusades, only the Lord knows perhaps, but either way, it is not Billy Graham's responsibility to win them to the Lord; he is only responsible for preaching as the Lord instructs him to to preach. How a person responds, is not what God holds Graham accountable for. Every person is solely responsible for their response to the gospel message.

Billy Graham is an evangelist. He is not a tele-evangelist, he is not a Bible teacher. He is a Southern Baptist evangelist. His job is to present the Gospel.

Guest lovinghim4ever
Billy Graham has had one message, and has endeavored to stay with that message. He preaches salvation by Christ alone. He is not compromising, he is keeping the lines of communication open. He tries not to go in with guns ablazin'

How many people are actually won to the Lord in his crusades, only the Lord knows perhaps, but either way, it is not Billy Graham's responsibility to win them to the Lord; he is only responsible for preaching as the Lord instructs him to to preach. How a person responds, is not what God holds Graham accountable for. Every person is solely responsible for their response to the gospel message.

Billy Graham is an evangelist. He is not a tele-evangelist, he is not a Bible teacher. He is a Southern Baptist evangelist. His job is to present the Gospel.

Amen to that! :)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Bless you brother Shiloh.

I was going to say the same thing. Billy Graham is an Evangelist it is his calling. Not a Televangelist nor a Pastor. :)

His calling is to present the Gospel. He does this quite well in any Crusade I have seen him in. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Amen to that! :) Our job is to take these people who come to Christ in his evangelistic meetings and disciple them. It's a team effort! Everyone has a gift...Billy's was evangelism.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Grace to you,

Bless you brother Shiloh.

I was going to say the same thing. Billy Graham is an Evangelist it is his calling. Not a Televangelist nor a Pastor. :wub:

His calling is to present the Gospel. He does this quite well in any Crusade I have seen him in. :wub:

Peace,

Dave

I apologize if I offended anyone by using the term "televangelist" and referenced Rev. Graham in the same sentence. I've never been to one of his crusades and have only ever seen him on television. :) I meant no disrespect. As I stated, I have nothing but respect for the man and his ministry. :)

F

:24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Through Billy Graham, my husband heard the gospel message and came to Christ. Through my husband, his brothers sisters and parents heard the gospel message and came to Christ. Through my husband I too heard the gospel message and came to Christ. Solid believers. Not those who dont think you need to live a life for the Lord. Praise the Lord for Billy Graham.

Now I dont idolize the man. If he has preached a different gospel, by all means, show me! I have yet to find any substance to the rumors that he has false doctrine.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Billy Graham teaches Jesus Christ.