IGNORED

Your stance on Rapture, Tribulation, and the Millennium?

Christos-phero

What is your position on Rapture, Tribulation, and the Millennium?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you align yourself with ?

• The Pretribulational Rapture
    • The Midtribulational Rapture
    • The Posttribulational Rapture
    • The Partial "Secret" Rapture
    • The Prewrath Rapture
  2. 2. In regards to the Millennium where do you stand?

• Pre-millennialism
    • Post-millennialism
    • A-millennialism

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As far as the Rapture goes, I'm a Pan-Trib . . . it will all pan out as God planned it. :thumbsup:

As for the Millennium goes, in Revelation it states that Christ will return and defeat the Anti-Christ et al and Satan will get bound and thrown into a pit for 1000 years (the Millennium) - so by definitions, I would have to go with Pre-Millennial.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I did not start this thread to begin a battle among the proponents of any of these views, but more for my edification on anyone's "leanings" one way or the other. I have included explanations/definitions below so that all are clear on the content of the questions/stances asked about in this poll.

Since there was no selection for what I believe - Here it is :24:

I am pre tribulation for those of the Philadelphia church (Rev. 3:10) that patiently keep the word of God (Full overcomers that are alive when Jesus comes in the air) and Smyrna (Rev. 2:10 - Full overcomers that are asleep in Christ). The other saints are caught up sometime before mid tribulation for the other 5 churches of the great multitude that come out of great tribulation (Rev. 7:14), including the man child of Revelation 12:5, or those 144,000 (Shown standing with Jesus in (Rev. 14:1 & 4), also know as the five wise virgins of (Matt 25:1-13) born of the woman (Mainly Israel) that is hid for the remaining 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I selected post-tribulation, since there's something about the shortening of those days only for the sake of the saints, or because they were there still? Am not sure, but it's what I still go with for now.

I kinda accidentally selected post-millennialism? before I read into what each meant, thinking there wasn't an explanation for each right away, or I was just drawn to it. Anywho, I thought I believed that Christ would literally come down to earth and reign for those 1,000 years, earth as it was meant to be but now I'm unsure of my selection. Interesting poll though.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Shalom,

Actually, I'm not 100% sure. I can see pre-wrath rapture and I can see mid-wrath rapture. I lean more towards the latter, but honestly I don't spend too much time on it simply because if someone stays close to Yeshua and walks according to the Holy Spirit, they will be ready when He calls. Whenever that is. :noidea:

~~In Messiah,

Vickilynn

Micah 6:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Well said Vickilynn :)

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Pre-wrath , pre-mill :taped:

Yeah, me too. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't spend too much time on it simply because if someone stays close to Yeshua and walks according to the Holy Spirit, they will be ready when He calls. Whenever that is. :D

~~In Messiah,

Vickilynn

That was said very beautifully Vickilynn. Your response was a very healthy one, and one I wish more brothers and sisters held. A big part of the motive for me doing this poll in the first place was to see how many would answer just as you have. Senseless divisions are created and strife so often arises between these different camps, all so confident in their position. Endless hours spent researching and defending these positions is time that could be better spent with our Lord and for our Lord.

Our position on the matter, will not matter in the end, as it will be at a time of our Lord's choosing. And if we are doing what we have been instructed to do as Christians, we just need to be ready.

Grace, mercy, love, and peace to you,

and to all who have contributed thus far,

in Christ,

Cp

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

I don't spend too much time on it simply because if someone stays close to Yeshua and walks according to the Holy Spirit, they will be ready when He calls. Whenever that is. :thumbsup:

~~In Messiah,

Vickilynn

That was said very beautifully Vickilynn. Your response was a very healthy one, and one I wish more brothers and sisters held. A big part of the motive for me doing this poll in the first place was to see how many would answer just as you have. Senseless divisions are created and strife so often arises between these different camps, all so confident in their position. Endless hours spent researching and defending these positions is time that could be better spent with our Lord and for our Lord.

Our position on the matter, will not matter in the end, as it will be at a time of our Lord's choosing. And if we are doing what we have been instructed to do as Christians, we just need to be ready.

Grace, mercy, love, and peace to you,

and to all who have contributed thus far,

in Christ,

Cp

I so like this I think I'll frame it

Good news :thumbsup::wub:

• Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

I haven't bothered with the poll because what will it matter in 10,000 years anyway.

Anyway, i have folks all the time telling me the lord is coming this year, or next year or the year before, and what i percieve them to say in their urgency is to stop what your doing and just wait and watch for him.

My reply to them is this:

The lord will come when he is ready. But until that time, i must feed my family, gather the eggs, feed the livestock, educate my children, teach them about christ, talk to others about christ, and live life! I am too busy doing what I am supposed to be doing just to watch and wait. He will come reguardless anything i do. So until that time happens, I shall continue doing what i must. Were here to experience life, to learn from life so that we may enjoy the future even more and what he has done for us.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

I haven't bothered with the poll because what will it matter in 10,000 years anyway.

Anyway, i have folks all the time telling me the lord is coming this year, or next year or the year before, and what i percieve them to say in their urgency is to stop what your doing and just wait and watch for him.

My reply to them is this:

The lord will come when he is ready. But until that time, i must feed my family, gather the eggs, feed the livestock, educate my children, teach them about christ, talk to others about christ, and live life! I am too busy doing what I am supposed to be doing just to watch and wait. He will come reguardless anything i do. So until that time happens, I shall continue doing what i must. Were here to experience life, to learn from life so that we may enjoy the future even more and what he has done for us.

I agree 100%. When the Lord comes is his business not ours. :emot-handshake: