• Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On Sunday, April 08, 2007 at 0:01 AM, nebula said:

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

So, I invite you all to join with me to pray for the love of God to pour forth on America, on the national, state and local governments, on Hollywood, on Wallstreet, on our churches, on the Christian music industry, on our homes, on our schools, on our work, on our neighborhood, . . . wherever we may be.

:24:

Amen

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I pray for my home country every day. Great thread. God bless and keep America and our citizens wherever they may be. Amen.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I am not a loyal American but I think the USA should probably get on it's knees and beg forgiveness for all the evil atrocities they've committed against innocent people. We are not a Christian nation and we never were. The USA is founded by Freemasons and agnostics as well as historical figures who were part of the Hellfire Club. Today we have more idolatrous people on the left and right, and godless hypocrites than we ever did. Maybe that is being harsh but I'm really disgusted with my country. Sorry, if Christ decides to kick our butts as a country,we deserve it. You can't continue to practice evil continually and expect to get away with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

God continue to bless and keep America in his light. Protect us from our enemies both foreign and domestic. Keep our President and Vice President and their families in your care Lord. Guide our Legislature in the way of righteousness. And our Supreme Court too. 

America was founded on the principles of Christ's teachings and in the name of God's mercy. Let us never forget we are the United States of America. Amen. :th_praying:

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.......

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

God be with America and her people. And especially Christians as Demonic Muslim's are now becoming more aggressive in the name of their Satanic lord. Protect our President Lord from all enemies foreign and domestic. Cure the viper's tongue Lord as the dark left media prior to this beseeching promotes discord, hatred, distrust, lies, and slander against your chosen authority in office and the government of this nation. And our people. So that we are weak to the enemy armed against us. 

May your light grow brighter as evil grows more bold. So that that which arrives out of the shadows of Hell's awaiting to harm people of Christ and this country and your servants, are exposed. For that which conspires in the dark is unmasked in your light. Bring them into your grace Lord. Or to justice. Your will be done. On this Earth as it is in your Heaven. 
Amen and Amen, in Jesus mighty and eternally powerful sacred name, Emmanuel:emot-heartbeat: I beseech you to hear this faithful daughters prayer, Amen. :th_praying: 

God bless and protect the USA! Hallelujah and Amen!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

This is a beautiful opportunity for American Christians. I'm surprised it has not more people sharing here. I add my prayers for America also. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Dear God, please watch over our president and his family in these harrowing times. Keep them safe and president Trump's resolve to protect and defend America strong and on the right path. Protect and guide VP Pence and his family also. And watch over all members of Congress. As we know Satan has inspired one person to want the Republican side dead. And indeed he did try that in Alexandria Virginia. Have mercy on that one Lord. His rage overshadowed all else. His family grieves and his friends do too. 

Turn the hearts of the Jihad soldiers that act against the western world. That sacrifice babies and rape children in order to further their cause. And if their hearts do not turn to you Lord, I trust your judgment knows them by name when it is time. 

God Bless America. And watch over and protect all members of the executive branch. The soldiers, the police. The leadership. And thank you Father for your Son Immanuel, Jesus, The Christ. I love him. I love You. Because You first loved me. :emot-hug::wub: Amen. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

:th_praying:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

This is a great idea. :)  I pray for America every day. I hope others here do too. :emot-pray: