lekh l'kha

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

i am curious to know if the city will be bombed.....

revelations 18:10

"they will stand far off, trembling with fear and crying out, 'alas, babylon, that mighty city! In one moment her judgement fell.'"

revelations 19:3

"again and again their voices rang, "praise the Lord! the smoke from her burning ascends forever and forever!'"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

i am curious to know if the city will be bombed.....

revelations 18:10

"they will stand far off, trembling with fear and crying out, 'alas, babylon, that mighty city! In one moment her judgement fell.'"

revelations 19:3

"again and again their voices rang, "praise the Lord! the smoke from her burning ascends forever and forever!'"

Yes, I believe so.

Re 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword
[which ever weapon of war]
must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Re 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire
[Hiroshima, Nagasaki?]
come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Re 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment
[radiation?]
, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

From the Franck Report -

"The only reason to treat nuclear power differently from all the other developments in the field of physics is its staggering possibilities as a means of political pressure in peace and sudden destruction in war. . . . We therefore felt it our duty to urge that the political problems, arising from the mastering of atomic power, be recognized in all their gravity, and that appropriate steps be taken for their study and the preparation of necessary decisions. . . ."

"Scientists have often before been accused of providing new weapons for the mutual destruction of nations, instead of improving their well-being. It is undoubtedly true that the discovery of flying, for example, has so far brought much more misery than enjoyment or profit to humanity. However, in the past, scientists could disclaim direct responsibility for the use to which mankind had put their disinterested discoveries. We cannot take the same attitude now because the success which we have achieved in the development of nuclear power is fraught with infinitely greater dangers than were all the inventions of the past.
All of us, familiar with the present state of nucleonics, live with the vision before our eyes of sudden destruction visited on our own country, of Pearl Harbor disaster, repeated in thousandfold magnification, in every one of our major cities.
"

"From this point of view a demonstration of the new weapon may best be made before the eyes of representatives of all United Nations, on the desert or a barren island. The best possible atmosphere for the achievement of an international agreement could be achieved if America would be able to say to the world, "You see what weapon we had but did not use. We are ready to renounce its use in the future and to join other nations in working out adequate supervision of the use of this nuclear weapon."

This may sound fantastic, but then in nuclear weapons we have something entirely new in the order of magnitude of destructive power, and if we want to capitalize fully on the advantage which its possession gives us, we must use new and imaginative methods. After such a demonstration the weapon could be used against Japan if a sanction of the United Nations (and of the public opinion at home) could be obtained, perhaps after a preliminary ultimatum to Japan to surrender or at least to evacuate a certain region as an alternative to the total destruction of this target."

"Another argument which could be quoted in favor of using atomic bombs as soon as they are available is that so much taxpayers' money has been invested in these Projects that the Congress and the American public will require a return for their money."

"We believe that these considerations make the use of nuclear bombs for an early, unannounced attack against Japan inadvisable. If the United States would be the first to release this new means of indiscriminate destruction upon mankind, she would sacrifice public support throughout the world, precipitate the race of armaments, and prejudice the possibility of reaching an international agreement on the future control of such weapons."

From "A PETITION TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"

"Atomic power will provide the nations with new means of destruction. The atomic bombs at our disposal represent only the first step in this direction and there is almost no limit to the destructive power which will become available in the course of this development. Thus a nation which sets the precedent of using these newly liberated forces of nature for purposes of destruction may have to bear the responsibility of opening the door to an era of devastation on an unimaginable scale.

In view of the foregoing, we, the undersigned, respectfully petition that you exercise your power as Commander-in-Chief to rule that the United States shall not, in the present phase of the war, resort to the use of atomic bombs."

From the Bard Memorandum, June 27, 1945

"Ever since I have been in touch with this program I have had a feeling that before the bomb is actually used against Japan that Japan should have some preliminary warning for say two or three days in advance of use. The position of the United States as a great humanitarian nation and the fair play attitude of our people generally is responsible in the main for this feeling.

During recent weeks I have also had the feeling very definitely that the Japanese government may be searching for some opportunity which they could use as a medium of surrender. Following the three-power conference emissaries from this country could contact representatives from Japan somewhere on the China Coast and make representations with regard to Russia's position and at the same time give them some information regarding the proposed use of atomic power, together with whatever assurances the President might care to make with regard to the Emperor of Japan and the treatment of the Japanese nation following unconditional surrender. It seems quite possible to me that this presents the opportunity which the Japanese are looking for."

Harry S. Truman, Diary, July 25, 1945

"We have discovered the most terrible bomb in the history of the world. It may be the fire destruction prophesied in the Euphrates Valley Era, after Noah and his fabulous Ark . . . The target will be a purely military one and we will issue a warning statement asking the Japs to surrender and save lives. I'm sure they will not do that, but we will have given them the chance."

What Bin Laden Sees in Hiroshima

"His inspiration, repeatedly cited in his writings and interviews, is the American atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which he says shocked Japan's fading imperial government into a surrender it might not otherwise have contemplated. Bin Laden has said several times that he is seeking to acquire and use nuclear weapons not only because it is God's will, but because he wants to do to American foreign policy what the United States did to Japanese imperial surrender policy."

"...the greatest thing in history."

-
Harry S. Truman
- President of the United States during the Atomic Bombing

"It always appeared to us that, atomic bomb or no atomic bomb, the Japanese were already on the verge of collapse."

-
General Henry H. "Hap" Arnold

Commanding General of the U.S. Army

Air Forces Under President Truman

"I had been conscious of depression and so I voiced to (Sec. Of War Stimson) my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at this very moment, seeking a way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.' "

-
General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Japan was at the moment seeking some way to surrender with minimum loss of 'face'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah I have always wondered how of all nations America the land of hope and liberty would be the one to drop such a bomb with that magnitude knowing full well that it would destroy more innocent civilian life then it would have Japanese military. I think that was one of the darkest things America has ever done. Japan on the other hand mainly attacked military targets during the Pearl Harbor attack. So, why such a unproportional attack knowing that Japan was on the verge of surrender even before the bomb. I wonder who besides Harry Truman ok'd the use of that weapon. Appearently he was not listening to his top generals or national advisors, sounds like someone else I know. Did Congress approve?

"It always appeared to us that, atomic bomb or no atomic bomb, the Japanese were already on the verge of collapse."

-General Henry H. "Hap" Arnold

"I had been conscious of depression and so I voiced to (Sec. Of War Stimson) my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at this very moment, seeking a way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face.' "

-General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Japan was at the moment seeking some way to surrender with minimum loss of 'face'… It wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."

And to answer carebeargivers question:

I believe it will be a nuclear bomb. I can't think of any other weapon that could destroy a whole city with in one hour.

Yeah I have always wondered how of all nations America the land of hope and liberty would be the one to drop such a bomb with that magnitude knowing full well that it would destroy more innocent civilian life then it would have Japanese military. I think that was one the darkest things America has ever done Japan on the hand mainly attacked military targets during the Pearl Harbor attack. So, why such a unproportional attack knowing that Japan was on the verge of surrender even before the bomb. I wonder who besides Harry Truman ok'd the use of that weapon. Appearently he was not listing to his top general or his advisors, sounds like someone else I know. Did Congress approve?

-General Henry H. "Hap" Arnold

"Japan was at the moment seeking some way to surrender with minimum loss of 'face'

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe it will be a nuclear bomb. I can't think of any other weapon that could destroy a whole city with in one hour.

You need to read up on scalar weapons.

Babylon Could Be The USA

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. Revelation 4:7

But If God Correctly Named Cyrus 150 years before Birth

That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isaiah 44:28

I Believe God Correctly Named Babylon (And Her Children)

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:7-10

And Will Call His Wrath

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Revelation 14:8

Down Upon Her

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. Revelation 18:21

>>>>>()<<<<<

Surly

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:6

The Time

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. Daniel 7:7

Of Man's Wrath

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22

Will Be Spoken Away

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Revelation 19:15

So While There Is Yet Time

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:14-16

Call

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

>>>>>()<<<<<

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

Iran offers setting up economic bloc

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index.php?/topic/127399-wn-iran-offers-setting-up-economic-bloc-tehran-times/

"Iran is ready to hold a meeting with economy ministers of Syria, Iraq, and Turkey to discuss setting up an economic bloc in the region, the Iranian Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance stated...."

Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Iran - the rising again of the Ottoman-Turk empire - the head of the beast that was mortally wounded by the defeat of the Ottoman-Turk empire by the allied forces in WWI. The mortal wound is healing. "Like a leopard, a bear, and a lion" (Rev.13: 2; Dan.7: 3-6).

Speculative, but a speculation with a little bit of Biblical backing, considering it's that region in the world which is mentioned in Bible prophecy, along with the Roman Empire.

The seventh empire might have been the Ottoman Turk Empire, and the 8th will rise out of the bottomless pit - the region of Babylon - the ancient Babylonian Empire, the Persian Empire, the Greek Empire, which will incorporate not only what it incorporated before ( the Eastern Roman Empire/Byzantine Empire and pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan etc), but also this time, the Western Roman Empire.

"Babylon the Great" is the religious system which is carried by the beast.

Ask the Pope: "Do Muslims, Christians and Jews worship the same God - the God of Abraham/Ibrahim?"

His answer will be "Yes." (he's already said so).

Ask the Prime Minister of Britain the same question.

"Yes."

Ask Pres Obama the same question.

"Yes".

Ask the E.U leaders.

"Yes".

Ask most Islamic leaders.

"Yes."

Ask the president of South Africa.

"Yes."

Ask the Prime ministers of Australia and New Zealand.

"Yes."

Do unbelieving Jews and Christians serve the same God?

Ask Jesus:

"You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, you do not believe Me." (Joh 8:44-45)

"Behold, I give out of those of the synagogue of Satan, those saying themselves to be Jews and are not, but lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you." (Rev 3:9)

"Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying, "This people draws near to Me with their mouth, and honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me."

(Mat 15:7-8)

Judaism was created by the very people Jesus called "hypocrites" "the sons of the devil" and those "who say they are Jews and are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan" (mind your heads everyone, rocks are coming my way - DUCK!)

Do Muslims, Christians and Jews serve the same God? Is the God of Judaism the God of Abraham? Is the God of Islam the God of Abraham?

80% of indigenous Europeans are Roman Catholic. It took 3 centuries for Christianity to "invade" the Roman Empire - but there were no cars, trains and planes, there was no Internet and no T.V or radio. There were no religious magazines and newspapers. How long has it taken Islam to "invade" the West?

What religion is likely to be carried by a Euro-Arab Middle-Eastern "beast"?

And what does such an empire look like, population/demographically speaking?

"And as to that which you saw: the feet and toes, part of potters' clay and part of iron; the kingdom shall be divided. But there shall be in it the strength of the iron, because you saw the iron mixed with miry clay.

And as the toes of the feet were part of iron and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.

And as you saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mix themselves with the seed of men. But they shall not cling to one another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. And in the days of these kings, the God of Heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to other peoples, but it shall crush and destroy all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Because you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it crushes the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what shall occur after this. And the dream is certain, and its meaning is sure." (Dan 2:41-45)

"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all those who were slain on the earth."

(Rev 18:24).

In whom was the blood of prophets found?

Ask Jesus:

"... so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Berachiah, whom you killed between the temple and the altar." (Mat 23:35)

In whom can the blood of millions of saints be found since 300 A.D?

1. The Roman Catholic Church.

2. Islam.

Who answers "yes" to the question, "Do Muslims, Jews and Christians serve the same God"?

All the political leaders of West and the Middle East - most of the religious leaders of Islam and Judaism, the Pope and many other Christian leaders.

Let us (10 kings) destroy these three religions, because they cannot live in harmony, and then we will give our thrones to the beast and have real unity. Let us build an image to the beast in their place, and force all peoples, nations, tribes and tongues to worship it, by preventing all human beings from being able to buy or sell unless they worship the beast or his image.

Just speculating.

I am sure that there is one God for all the people but not for all religions. And every person has this freedom to choose. Only Christian God is real. I think it is a sin to think that all religions have the same God.

Edited by vlad

The seat of the Beast is Columbia . . . the District thereof . . . Washington D.C.

Are we to ignore the significance of it blowing up over Palestine Texas just shortly after G.W. Bush call for and independent Palestine State? The first time an Israeli is on board?

Or was this prophetic for all the world to see?

There is no significance to ignore. You're reaching on this one.

well you got me stumped there.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

The seat of the Beast is Columbia . . . the District thereof . . . Washington D.C.

Are we to ignore the significance of it blowing up over Palestine Texas just shortly after G.W. Bush call for and independent Palestine State? The first time an Israeli is on board?

Or was this prophetic for all the world to see?

There is no significance to ignore. You're reaching on this one.

BlindSeeker isn't the only one finding the circumstances a bit unusual on the wreckage. It was discussed at length back when it happened becasue of all the things going on at the time. I found this one thread on the subject, but there were more. Unfortunately, the threads from back there are all messed up making searching a bit difficult. Here's part of the thread.

WAS THE SHUTTLE DISASTER A WARNING SIGN?

Written : Feb. 6, 2003 By : rollinTHUNDER

On Saturday morning, Feb. 1, 2003, seven astronauts gave their lives as the Space Shuttle Columbia lost control and was hurling through the heavens, on fire and breaking apart at a speed of up to 12,000 miles per hour. My question is: Was this a warning sign to America from God Almighty? Are we to think of this as just a bad accident, or are there some real things of substance to look at here? I think it would be foolish to disregard these things because there appears to be some very strange coincidences involved in this accident. No, I'm not suggesting that the terrorists had anything to do with it, but that maybe God is trying to use the wreckage to tell us something. And if He is, why?

While the liberal News Media all have their eyes on Iraq, we christians should be keeping our eyes on the tiny nation of Israel. Why, because all endtimes prophecy is centered around it. All students of prophecy, or at least the good ones, are watching the nation of Israel very intently.

You see, Jesus told us that there would be signs in the last days, and He also told us a little about them. Here is one I want to take a look at.

Luke 21:9-11 - "When you hear of wars and insurrections, do not be terrified; for these things must take place first, but the end will not follow immediately." (10) Then he said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; (11) there will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and plagues; and there will be dreadful portents and great signs from heaven."

Was this one of our signs? I think it's very odd, the number of first time incidents involved in this tragedy. Not only was it the first time that a Space Shuttle crashed while on it's way to land, but also, this was the very first time that an Israeli astronaut had taken to flight.

Folks, I believe it is very possible that God may be warning our President to back out of something here. Isn't it odd that most of the pieces or remains of the shuttle were found to be in our President's home state? There's another strange thing that nobody seems to have realized. Take another look at the name of this particular shuttle (Columbia).

I also find it odd that no-one seems to have picked up on this. Everyone seems to mention that our President is in Washington, or the White House. But they are leaving out the biggest clue of all. I grew up about 20 miles from the White House in Washington, but the thing is, it's not really named Washington, but rather Washington D.C. If you take out those two little letters, then you are throwing out the whole clue. D.C. stands for District of Columbia. Need I say more? It's also possible, that God may be trying to warn us where the terrorists might try to attack America next. Or, maybe it's just nothing but a coincidence, but time will surely tell.

But if God is unhappy with something, then what could it possibly be? I believe the answer lies in the words of the Prophet Joel. Here's what I believe the problem is :

Joel 3:1-2 - ""For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, (2) I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehosh'aphat, and I will enter into judgment with them there, on account of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations, and have divided up my land,"

You see, there's a Quartet that is designing a "Roadmap for Peace" in the middle east. It kinda reminds me of the four horsemen of Revelation. These four members that are designing it are America, the UN, the European Union and Russia. All major players in the events in these last days. But America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy. Could it be because she is the first one to receive God's Judgment?

Oh my brothers and sisters, we need to be praying over this matter, and that our leaders will wake up and see the big picture. This deal is no good for Israel, and it's no good for America. It used to be, that America was helping Israel achieve the peace that Israel was wanting for themselves, but now we're trying to force it on them. Something is not quite right here.

It doesn't even make any sense. Why would the U.S.A. team up with those other nations that hate Israel? It looks like a trap to me. Russia backs the Arabs, the EU backs the Palestinians who are also backed by the Arabs, and the UN has never sided with Israel. So why in the world would we broker a deal with the enemy? Especially if we call ourselves a friend to Israel? I sure hope the members of this Quartet don't take a vote, because if they do, the deck is stacked against us and Israel. And I don't see anything good that could come from this at all.

Christian, I hope you're ready to meet the Bridegroom. And if you are, I'll leave you with these encouraging words.

Genesis 18:23-33 - "And Abraham drew near and said, "Wilt Thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Perhaps there be fifty righteous within the city; wilt Thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25 That be far from Thee to do in this manner -- to slay the righteous with the wicked; and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from Thee! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 26 And the LORD said, "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes." 27 And Abraham answered and said, "Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, I, who am but dust and ashes. 28 Perhaps there shall lack five of the fifty righteous; wilt Thou destroy all the city for lack of five?" And He said, "If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it." 29 And he spoke unto Him yet again and said, "Perhaps there shall be forty found there?" And He said, "I will not do it for forty's sake." 30 And he said unto Him, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Perhaps there shall thirty be found there." And He said, "I will not do it if I find thirty there." 31 And he said, "Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Perhaps there shall be twenty found there." And He said, "I will not destroy it for twenty's sake." 32 And he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Perhaps ten shall be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy it for ten's sake." 33 And the LORD went His way, as soon as He had finished communing with Abraham; and Abraham returned unto his place."

We must not mistake the meaning of these words. They don't mean that America will not be judged, but rather, that the righteous will not be judged with the wicked. This passage has rapture written all over it, and pre-trib at that!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!

UPDATE - 4/14/03

Did anyone else notice where Jessica Lynch's hometown was?? That's right, Palestine, West Virginia.

And didn't some space shuttle Columbia debris fall in a town called Palestine? Hmmmmmm?

This may appear to be a Road Map To Peace to some, but I see a road map to disaster and tribulation. We all know that Jacob's Trouble is coming, but as christians in the land of America, we should be praying that our leaders will wash their hands of this foolishness, because many of us will have loved ones who get left behind. After the rapture, judgment will soon be coming to America. Lets not have God's judgment on our ignorance fall on the ones who didn't know any better. We believers should know that this is a bad deal for Israel and for the U.S. Maranatha!!

Next step in this parade is for someone to find an obscure verse in one of the prophets to tie it all together. Talk about extreme post-hoc reasoning... <_<

Certainly your's are words able to stop the mouths of the gainsayers. With such a profound refutation, who can resist the wisdom of such words?