wyguy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

Not one person was mentioned, just a tv channel.

Oral Roberts

Paul Crouch

Jan Crouch

Benny Hinn

Bishop T. D. Jakes

Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker

Jimmy Swaggart

I stand corrected, thank you, and I apologize for my misstatement. I am for speaking out against false teachings so people will know what the false teaching is so they can recognize it no matter who says it. I am not for pulling up the past and throwing it in their face. God knows I have a bad enough past myself, but through His grace, I have been forgiven. We can not judge another for the sins in their past no more then we should be held to the fire once Christ forgave us. If a person is speaking it today, then we should know who.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I personally don't know enough about TBN to know what the preachers on there preach, or how they contradict scripture. I don't watch it. I know that they need prayer though.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

"Greater is He that is in me than he(the Devil) that is in the world". Join with me and cover yourself under the blood and pull these false prophets down by the mighty power of prayer. I have prayed against liquor outlets etc as i drove by and within a short time they were gone. But i have also learnt the hard way that i better watch for the log in my own eye. There will be backlash and if we try to plunder Satans kingdom without the Holy Spirit` power and purity we too may fall.

As to where they get their power from ? Satan said to Jesus "if you bow down to me I will give you the kingdoms of this world",

and although Jesus was not tempted by it, He also did not deny that it was Satans to offer.

Judas is not the only one to betray Christ, and IF our hearts are not pure, the bigger a ministry gets the easier it will be to be tempted.Thats why Jesus said if we cant be faithful in the small, we will NOT be faithful in the large.

David fell because there was still a part of his heart that needed purifying, but some of these tele evangelists etc never waited untill they were given the all clear by Jesus, and were lured into falsehood by the decietfulness of riches and power. Finney preached for 54 years and was clear of any greed or immorality till the end, with an estimated half a million souls saved under his direct preaching.

Father i pray in the mighty name of Jesus and cover myself under His blood, and i pull down every vain imagination that would exalt itself and bring dishour to your name. I pray that you would expose those that are misleading the flock, and bring great fear upon all decievers such that they would topple one by one, confessing their deeds and repenting to the glory of God. Father do not let them flee for cover to avoid repentance, but cause them to eat grass in the wilderness untill they come to their senses and be saved. Even in my own life do not spare the rod but search me and try me to purify my heart.The Lord rebuke you Satan.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,907
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When a person stands up and says be followers of me as I am of Christ YET teach both from words and actions that are anti- Christ... they should have consider The Son's Words

Matt 18:6-7

6 "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

NKJV

Luke 17:1-4

17 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. 3 Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him."

NKJV

Love not the world or things in the world or money... all who clearly teach and preach otherwise... do they not know they will face Him who taught otherwise?

The Disciples certainly performed miracles yet

The instruction by Christ

Matt 10:5-10

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts, 10 nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.

NKJV

The obedience by Disciples

Acts 3:6-7

6 Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."

NKJV

My only question is where did we get permission to change and start gathering silver and gold?

Love Steven

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Unfortunately, all I get is TBN and WORD for "Christian" broadcasting. I only watch a couple of preachers and refuse to watch the majority after sampling their teachings. It is sad to see how many people support such false teaching. I have to accept the fact that a small hidden lie placed in a whole bunch of truth is still a lie. When I do watch these channels, I do so prayerfully.

True. I also only watch a few people on there (Grant Jeffery, Hal Lindsey, Ray Comfort) and the movies they broadcast (the older Christian movies from the 50's and 60's, and those from the BGEA).

Did you see the Lindsey Report on Sunday night? He was going into some long CT about the Kennedy assassinations, both John and Bobby. I couldn't believe my ears; he went right through the spiel about the Federal Reserve, the Rothchilds (and the Jewish connection) then into the Tri-lateral Commission. I seriously thought I had fallen down the rabbit hole. I won't watch anything on TBN now except the Bible Story movies and Hal Lindsey is someone who has lost a viewer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,395
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

:taped: :taped:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3

When a person stands up and says be followers of me as I am of Christ YET teach both from words and actions that are anti- Christ... they should have consider The Son's Words

Matt 18:6-7

6 "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

NKJV

Luke 17:1-4

17 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. 3 Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall forgive him."

NKJV

Love not the world or things in the world or money... all who clearly teach and preach otherwise... do they not know they will face Him who taught otherwise?

The Disciples certainly performed miracles yet

The instruction by Christ

Matt 10:5-10

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: "Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts, 10 nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.

NKJV

The obedience by Disciples

Acts 3:6-7

6 Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."

NKJV

My only question is where did we get permission to change and start gathering silver and gold?

Love Steven

so true, steve. when it comes to crunch time, people really show what's important for them in their lives. certainly not the Lord, for these people. they have probably convinced themselves of their own lies because it's so much more comfortable than the truth. they don't want the truth, so it's not going to set them free. but we can pray. God is merciful.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I couldn't believe my ears; he went right through the spiel about the Federal Reserve, the Rothchilds (and the Jewish connection) then into the Tri-lateral Commission.

I thought the connections he made were well researched and perfectly valid.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I always found John McArthur a very confused man. Now I find he is not only a mighty poor theologian, but it is also clear he is an 'accuser of the Brethren.' Only his small wit can be offered as an excuse.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I couldn't believe my ears; he went right through the spiel about the Federal Reserve, the Rothchilds (and the Jewish connection) then into the Tri-lateral Commission.

I thought the connections he made were well researched and perfectly valid.

I've no problem with his research; I don't see how this stuff relates to the Gospel. I've never heard Lindsey talk on these things before. He's a pastor not a journalist.