LOVE SONGS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to Canada as long as you keep the clothes on - particularly in the winter - Brrrrrrrr!!!! We bundle up here with layers!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Is there a point where this thread will become edifying to the body?

If you want to Lock it ...you can...Alan.

It is splashed all over the internet front page news.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I was actually kind of surprised that it was legal to go in the buff in public places. Some beaches for those who want to be around each other in the buff, but not in public.

I've had to visit one or two places where they all go in the buff from my work...... and after a time or two it really gets to be no big deal...... most people look a lot better with some clothes on anyway.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Never sucumb to the urge to fry eggs whilst naked

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The dark becomes darker.

All the more reason for us to to shine the light of God ... rather than curse the darkness. ;)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Never sucumb to the urge to fry eggs whilst naked

:laughing:

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/20/1990

The Bible technically doesn't condemn nudity, as I've read.

You get naked to clean yourself.

If you're a newywed couple, getting naked is a component of the precursor steps towards sexual intercourse.

And the Body is, "A Temple of the Holy Spirit, which you have received from God."

And the countless examples of nudity, public or otherwise in the Bible, and God's reaction towards it.

Point being, don't you respect the body you're given? And glorify God with it?

Being naked in the same room with several other people and their "parts" exposed for others to see still translates as not respect of the body God gave you, more like, dishonor and deceit.

Adam and Eve were without shame and naked. In Eden. But then the snake comes along and tempts Eve with the Fruit. She just chooses to eat the fruit anyway, and her eyes are opened, and she immediately becomes "Self-aware of her nudity". The same thing befalls Adam. And, because they decided to not trust God and ate from the Fruit, of course, they will feel shame for things they try to Hide from him that they don't want to be exposed.

So they get clothed, for their own protection, and get expelled from Eden. That's the point of wearing clothes.

But these Cultures which multiplied as of late? Their Modus Operandi is "We can totally get back to God by being naked and exposed to one another! We have no shame!" I know that's a huge lie. They think that, but there are also many Free-body movements that don't really care about using Nudity to respect and "become closer to God". These movements are dedicated to perversion, self-indulgence and sexual fervour. In two words, "Sexual Immorality".

I'm telling you, it just opens the gate to more obscene ideas that eventually become further warped to benefit the lusts and abominable desires of our hearts.

Jesus died for the people lost to this sin, and we need to recognize that. Recognize through God's viewpoint how wrong these movements are.

Jesus help us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Just wait, I am willing to bet there will be a day where it will be legal to be completely nude, and to say anything against it would be intolerant, also, It will be legal to have sex in public. And to be a pedophile because that is their "right" and they were born that way and we should tolerate their behavior. If we are not at the End yet things are going to get really immoral before Jesus comes back.

The other day I was at my parents' house and my 4 year old daughter has been talking about growing up and getting married like mommy, I said something like "yes, when you are older and meet a nice man." My mother chimes in "or a nice woman!" I told her I didn't want those ideas being put on my daughters. But I guess I was being intolerant in my mother's eyes.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Just wait, I am willing to bet there will be a day where it will be legal to be completely nude, and to say anything against it would be intolerant, also, It will be legal to have sex in public. And to be a pedophile because that is their "right" and they were born that way and we should tolerate their behavior. If we are not at the End yet things are going to get really immoral before Jesus comes back.

The other day I was at my parents' house and my 4 year old daughter has been talking about growing up and getting married like mommy, I said something like "yes, when you are older and meet a nice man." My mother chimes in "or a nice woman!" I told her I didn't want those ideas being put on my daughters. But I guess I was being intolerant in my mother's eyes.

I thought of that very thing too...to claim their rights... making it legal to have sex in public.

They will try to get away with anything by protesting their rights.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Everytime I read stuff like this I am reminded of this song.. :grin: ...........

Stevens: The Streak Original 45 RPM Record

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIu03s3oNY