• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

When the Moon bleeds red, according to the 1611 King James Bible, it is called the Lord's Day. There is a large section of Apocrypha in this version that speaks of the Moon bleeding and the Lord's Day that has been left out of the modern day translations of the Holy Bible. It is considered to be a sign for the nation that is able to see it turn red.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

What's this issue about constellations? The woman clothed with the sun is Israel and the twelve stars on her head is the twelve tribes of Israel and the child she was about to give birth to was Jesus Christ. Am not sure of this but i saw this in a bible once and i think that is what it means.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to all,

That is very interesting and I have watched alot specials on A&E and Hist2  on this subject ,it is very informative but I am not especially interested in signs of the times or speculating about the Book of Revelation,thats just me personally...I think its probably because I drove myself crazy with it in my early days as a Christian(lol)...like many do,so I have heard

There are so many interpretations...for example the woman clothed with the sun...kingdomwitness just said she is Israel,some say she is the church,others say she is the symbol of Eve,the serpent and unbrn seed which is the mirror image of Mary and Jesus...oh,and of course the Catholics say she is the blessed mother Mary!!!!

Jesus said not to worry about tomorrow because today has enough cares of its own and that works for me...as long as I am ready at any given moment then that is all I can ask for................Oh ,Worthy is the Lamb of God,I am so grateful to know my Jesus!

Anyway,I haven't anything much to offer on this thread except to say that it certainly does seem as though time is short by all the signs of the times, but that too is nothing new under the sun(every generation says so).....In do believe we need to pray more than ever and preach the Gospel as though it were the last day!

Oh,kingdomwitness....what is it that you are asking about constellations?God bless each and every one of you,my brothers and sisters!                                                                                                      With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Blessings to all,

That is very interesting and I have watched alot specials on A&E and Hist2  on this subject ,it is very informative but I am not especially interested in signs of the times or speculating about the Book of Revelation,thats just me personally...I think its probably because I drove myself crazy with it in my early days as a Christian(lol)...like many do,so I have heard

There are so many interpretations...for example the woman clothed with the sun...kingdomwitness just said she is Israel,some say she is the church,others say she is the symbol of Eve,the serpent and unbrn seed which is the mirror image of Mary and Jesus...oh,and of course the Catholics say she is the blessed mother Mary!!!!

Jesus said not to worry about tomorrow because today has enough cares of its own and that works for me...as long as I am ready at any given moment then that is all I can ask for................Oh ,Worthy is the Lamb of God,I am so grateful to know my Jesus!

Anyway,I haven't anything much to offer on this thread except to say that it certainly does seem as though time is short by all the signs of the times, but that too is nothing new under the sun(every generation says so).....In do believe we need to pray more than ever and preach the Gospel as though it were the last day!

Oh,kingdomwitness....what is it that you are asking about constellations?God bless each and every one of you,my brothers and sisters!                                                                                                      With love,in Christ-Kwik

Totally agree - Jesus gave us all a heads-up in Matthew 24 in everything except the hour He would come - only the Father knows that.  Our part is to keep watch during this long night.

• Thumbs Up 1

basically the sign he is referring to is a grand scale holocaust of Christians....

:thumbsup:

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:22

~

Yeap

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:8-9

Sure Enough

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. Zechariah 14:1-4