back2thebible

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I honestly do not think any one of us actually really knows all that the devil is capable of.  Some know more than others.  some wish they didn't know.  But if you think you are not

actually vulnerable, then you are.  Vulnerable.

Conspiracy?  Well that evolves on the world stage...the people who think they are pulling the wool over everyone elses' eyes are very deceived.  We are not supposed to think

like the world and agree with the world.  

Satan hates God...if you belong to God, through Christ, then you are a target.  If you are never hit, then you are not effective. 

So yes, it is a war, but if you are a Christian, then you should know that.  Put on the armor.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

it also says in Revelations 13:7

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[a] tongue, and nation.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe,[a] tongue, and nation.

These are the tribulation saints. 

I think for us it is just as it was with Job - God has to give His permission for us to be tested or tried by Satan.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

These are the tribulation saints. 

I think for us it is just as it was with Job - God has to give His permission for us to be tested or tried by Satan.

I think you are right Littlelamb.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

If one thing is for sure, Satan is very much wanting to have everything at his feet, he even tried to get Jesus bow down at his feet and worship him. That crazy old worm, as if the One through whom all things were made actually would do such a thing. That really reveals something about the devil's cosmic insanity problem. This is my medical diagnosis.

Seriously, Jesus calls Satan the lord of this world so it kind of gives you the image of his position and dominion over here. Today the big lie is to combine all the ancient mysteries with no background information and bind it with modern understanding and voila, mankind is deceived yet again, this time big time. But it's also time for the truth reveal the nature of this warfare and ancient plot.

If Satan has a conspiracy it most surely is directed mainly against Christians, meaning those who really follow Christ and surrender their whole life for service and get born again in spirit. For no other thing can reveal Satan's vulnerability. We are quite high ranking on that target list, and promoted every time we get more and more serious about doing our Father's bidding. this should be no surprise to anyone following Jesus, since even He was persecuted and crucified, He who had not sinned once in His life.

In my country being a Christian is becoming slowly something not too desirable, and every single  person who goes out in the media and speaks God's Word as for what it is, the mockery has no end. And even worse, the church administrative levels are more concerned of people paying taxes/tithes to the church than the truth. So if anyone goes out who has some kind of position in the society and speaks for the truth they are quick to announce this person does not really represent the official approach, even though it was from the scripture. And it does not mean the most fanatic religious people who interpret the Bible without the Holy Spirit.

So yes I am seeing a pattern. Conspiracy means two or more people (or entities in this case) having a deal that if one does one thing, the other will do something for their mutual gain. Don't come saying Satan has not plotted against not only God, humanity but especially born again believers who can reveal him for what he is: a liar and a thief.

But it is not to underestimate his tactics. Satan knows of God's original plan before he was cast down from the heaven. The best results therefore he often gets by mimicking God's version. Even 90% of truth and 10% can be fatal since how do we know which part is true? So surely the devil is infiltrating every thing that is a threat or a possibility for him to gain his world dominion.

He is not omnipresent and can be only in one place only I would say, but he has his cohorts and the demons are unfortunately working hard. But even the situation is what it is, we ought not to mourn since Jesus has already won and in Him we have the eternal life. This good news we should spread all over and rejoice in Him.

But knowing the enemy and his tactics often spare us from becoming victims too often. Personally, seeing the amount of corruption in almost every power structure of life, and more often in the leading positions, I don't too much trust in those things. That can be ministries, science, governments etc. Is that corruption not sin originated and surely it is not God who in this way constantly tempting us but the fallen one to gain his world dominion.

And only Jesus Christ can set us free. Amen to that.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

seems since this thread has the word conspiracy in it, it should naturally be put in the conspiracy section, regardless of how much scripture portrays the devil seeking to destroy mankind, even using mankind to do it, Its an unprovable conspiracy according to major media outlets

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

seems since this thread has the word conspiracy in it, it should naturally be put in the conspiracy section, regardless of how much scripture portrays the devil seeking to destroy mankind, even using mankind to do it, Its an unprovable conspiracy according to major media outlets

Is the major media outlets where you find your truth? Christians find truth in scripture, or should your group be changed?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Is the major media outlets where you find your truth? Christians find truth in scripture, or should your group be changed?

I guess my sarcasm was missed in my statement, personally I find the bible clearly portrays that satan has and is conspiring against all of humanity, my point was its improvable, so I guess many believe its untrue, regardless of all the circumstantial evidence that says it is true. this is what most conspiracy theories are based on huge amounts of circumstantial evidence, each one not being conclusive, but the sheer amount of circumstantial evidence paints a clear picture of something beyond what is portrayed 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I guess my sarcasm was missed in my statement, personally I find the bible clearly portrays that satan has and is conspiring against all of humanity, my point was its improvable, so I guess many believe its untrue, regardless of all the circumstantial evidence that says it is true. this is what most conspiracy theories are based on huge amounts of circumstantial evidence, each one not being conclusive, but the sheer amount of circumstantial evidence paints a clear picture of something beyond what is portrayed 

Thank you for explaining.  When you have to review many posts where people are dead serious, sometimes our brain gets fixed to take what is posted in all seriousness.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

One of Satan's conspiracies is known as the Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine, which has already deceived millions.

You really need to back up your claim here.....like most C.T.s it makes no sense to believe satan wants to deceive Christians into believing they will be taken away before the tribulation.  You're trampling on the beliefs of so many believers with this.  So......your logic behind making this claim? 

Seconds out.... ding-ding.... Round 1  - and in the blue trunks is the pre-tribber and wearing the striped trunks is the post-tribber.....

Come on folks, can we please stop with the rapture wars? There are already enough threads on this.

I believe that such doctrines as Calvinism and Arminianism are from the Evil One.  Satan mixing a little truth will a bit of deception concering the word of God and what do we have?   Hundreds of years of bickering and argueing over the word of God; and yet no agreement among the brethren.

why is that?  Why don't the Cals and the Arms come to agreement over the "truth"?  don't they both claim to be lead by the Holy Spirit?  Are they lead by the Holy Spirit?  Is the Holy Spirit the author of such conflict over the word of God?

The way I see it......either the Holy Spirit is a bad teacher ......or.......the Cals and Arms are bad students.  Wonder which it is?

I for one am neither a Calvinist nor Arminian.

Welcome~!