IGNORED

Has anyone given thought to the missing airliner...

JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I don't see mechanical failure as being a cause. Planes that fall out of the sky can usually be found.

Emilia Erhart

Amelia Earhart disappeared in 1937.This is 2014.But there could have been mechanical failure.

Planes that fall out of the sky can usually be found.

Flight 19, all five of them?

What I think, from what I am hearing, is that it probably was a hijacking (or the pilot himself), or so the Malaysian government seems to be hinting at (I have no real idea). BUT, finding the plane is going to be very, very difficult whether it crashed in jungle or the southern ocean.

One expert said imagine losing the back stud of an earring on a football field. It would be easier to find the stud than it is going to be to find the plane. It's going to take a lot of luck. 

Yes,but that was a very,very large and huge plane.It is not like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Of course it is Bo! It's actually harder, especially if you don't know where the haystack is!

Do you know how big the area they have to search is? There are aircraft nearly as big that were missing so long in the Andes that the passengers started eating each other to survive!

There are dozens of Flying Fortresses that went missing in WW 2 that have never been found. There are ships that are 20 times as big that have never been found. Think of how long it took to find the Titanic, and they knew more or less where she was! In this case they will be searching for shredded aluminium and seat covers!

It's going to take a lot of luck to find this plane.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think phones work at 35,000 feet. when they went to 45,000 feet most if not all would have died without oxygen which could have been turned off.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Why not a single 911 call from one of the passengers?  I just am not able to accept that 238 or so cell phones were collected under demand of threat.  Would you turn yours in if you were in the back seats and visually observed them being collected from the front, or vice versa?  If there were a sudden cabin depressurization, then how was the crew subject to exclusion of the lethal effects?  I can only assume that the plane blew up at altitude and has not been located yet. My prayers go out in behalf of the families.  And I do hope that there were many born again Christians on board. 

hmmmm 35,000 feet. over an ocean. with no cell towers. I wonder. . . on top of that I dont believe 911 even works in malaysia I think thats a US thing.

As far as needle in a haystack, actually it literally is. the plane seems big to us-but on a global scale, with the size of the ocean and the distance that plane could handle, it literally, could actually be easier to find a needle in a haystack. In comparison to the world the plane is small. . .

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I don't read or watch the news. I read books.

That is safe.The news now is enough to give you nightmares.

Why not a single 911 call from one of the passengers?  I just am not able to accept that 238 or so cell phones were collected under demand of threat.  Would you turn yours in if you were in the back seats and visually observed them being collected from the front, or vice versa?  If there were a sudden cabin depressurization, then how was the crew subject to exclusion of the lethal effects?  I can only assume that the plane blew up at altitude and has not been located yet. My prayers go out in behalf of the families.  And I do hope that there were many born again Christians on board. 

hmmmm 35,000 feet. over an ocean. with no cell towers. I wonder. . . on top of that I dont believe 911 even works in malaysia I think thats a US thing.

As far as needle in a haystack, actually it literally is. the plane seems big to us-but on a global scale, with the size of the ocean and the distance that plane could handle, it literally, could actually be easier to find a needle in a haystack. In comparison to the world the plane is small. . .

That is true.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Reading books is great but....a person needs to keep his/her eye on what's happening in the world, IMO. 

Reading books is great but....a person needs to keep his/her eye on what's happening in the world, IMO. 

I sometimes just read the headlines.It is way too depressing to read the rest.It is sooooo evil.

Guest DRS81

no they don't.

no they don't.

I agree.Who wants to read that evil stuff.God is in control.What is going to happen will happen.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

actually, keeping an eye on what goes on in the world is a good idea, if for nothing else for discernment, and so as to at least know what people are talking about. Imagine this, someone comes up to you and says "hey, isnt it sad what happened to those people on that missing plane" and you go "Im sorry, I dont follow the news its unimportant" well, what kind of witness is that going to make? I dont tend to watch the news, but I do try to keep up with world events via online news sources for that reason.