• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Everyone I know is hurting and angry... it is a great ministry. God can change angry into amazing!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for sharing, BoPeep.

It is good not also for dealing with others, but it is also good for self-reflection.

What makes me angry? Why do I get angry?

Why do I get angry at a crazy driver? Because I feel threatened by the person's driving. Because I feel threatened by a person getting away with bad behavior.

Why do I get angry about being cut off? Because I am impatient.

Why do I get angry when I am misunderstood? Perhaps because I feel insecure?

Etc.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I apologize if it seems I am defending anger or its actions Im not.

My anger issues were with people not with God, not Christians, not their faith and not how they lived their life. 

I too prayed and begged and cried and prayed and begged to God for help and I know he has helped me a lot.

He has not done for me what he did for you and totally clean house.

Although I am putting forth a good effort it may not be enough somehow.I hope I get there; for now I guess he left one thing in me which I do work on and pray on daily.

And i had several anger issues all are under control but one I know of which is people being dishonest i hate that aspect of people. and I did not stop on my own I received help

I believe from God even if no one else believes he helped me with out a total transformation in one day or one week like others.

I just made a comment on the op about one of the things that caused me a lot of trouble in life which was not mentioned. It was living most of my life and everything was black or white never gray.  

I apologize if it seems I am defending anger or its actions I'm not.

:thumbsup:

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:15-18

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I apologize if it seems I am defending anger or its actions Im not.

I understand, you are confessing your personal struggles. Which is good. We all need to evaluate ourselves before evaluating others.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

coheir,

you said this.....

My anger issues were with people not with God, not Christians, not their faith and not how they lived their life.  I too prayed and begged and cried and prayed and begged to God for help and I know he has helped me a lot. He has not done for me what he did for you and totally clean house. Although I am putting forth a good effort it may not be enough somehow.I hope I get there; for now I guess he left one thing in me which I do work on and pray on daily. And i had several anger issues all are under control but one I know of which is people being dishonest i hate that aspect of people. and I did not stop on my own I received help I believe from God even if no one else believes he helped me with out a total transformation in one day or one week like others.

I just made a comment on the op about one of the things that caused me a lot of trouble in life which was not mentioned. It was living most of my life and everything was black or white never gray. 

coheir don't lose heart with this issue brother.....as i read you're reply, it occured to me that ,you're issue with people lying ,may have some deeper root's then you are aware of right now.....

root's that your not ready to tackle just yet.....

GOD will never send you into battle unprepared.....perhap's your in a "preparing" peroid.

GODS NOT gonna send you into battle with a BB Gun,when perhap's a BAZOOKA is required......

Something to think on perhap's??....

GBU  My Brother

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

bopeep,

My dear Sista, i was gonna start my post to you with this...." I SAY JUST SMACK EM!"

It was a joke Of course..but then i have a weird sense of humor.....LOL

BUT Seriously sista, Thank you for posting this!

WE all deal with this everyday of our lives on some level....

I wondered how JESUS dealt with this issue???

JESUS  said "Be angry,but do not sin,do not let the sun go down on you're anger"

Wise words..for all the ages!!!

GBU {{{{{{bopeep}}}

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

When you get very angry it causes your blood pressure to go up.It is not healthy.Patience might take a front row seat here  :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

When someone is angry and speaks aggressively to me I generally am so dumbfounded and hurt that I can't find words to respond but for the next 2 weeks wonder why I did not say..... or .... or.....!! That is not the best either because I keep muling it over and like the proverbial cud I can't let go. Well, eventually I do forget, but the hurt may stay for a bit.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

coheir,

you said this.....

My anger issues were with people not with God, not Christians, not their faith and not how they lived their life.  I too prayed and begged and cried and prayed and begged to God for help and I know he has helped me a lot. He has not done for me what he did for you and totally clean house. Although I am putting forth a good effort it may not be enough somehow.I hope I get there; for now I guess he left one thing in me which I do work on and pray on daily. And i had several anger issues all are under control but one I know of which is people being dishonest i hate that aspect of people. and I did not stop on my own I received help I believe from God even if no one else believes he helped me with out a total transformation in one day or one week like others.

coheir don't lose heart with this issue brother.....as i read you're reply, it occured to me that ,you're issue with people lying ,may have some deeper root's then you are aware of right now.....

root's that your not ready to tackle just yet.....

GOD will never send you into battle unprepared.....perhap's your in a "preparing" peroid.

GODS NOT gonna send you into battle with a BB Gun,when perhap's a BAZOOKA is required......

Something to think on perhap's??....

GBU  My Brother

You are probably right. If those issues are worse than those I remember i will definitely need Gods help. Thanks for the encouragement it fortifies my hope that I can become normal.