• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Blessings coheir,

I was wondering why you started out big text & it gradually got smaller & smaller,It's like a fade-lol      Well,that was an interesting conversation you had,,,or heard,perhaps this meeting was presented to you so that you should pray for her? Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have been apologizing for over a week on my post for that mess up; some post work well and some automatically bold and or do other things I have 0 control as to bold/not bold and font size and so all I can do is say Im sorry for it,  i happen to be one of those that are blunt and to the point ( which offends some ) even though i dont mean most things the way they are taken by people; the mess up on the type may be be taken as me emphasizing a point when Im not. im sure some may take the difference in the post the wrong way not knowing it isnt me doing it. i will say underline works correctly as i used it more in the last week than before. and again I apologize. it might be a sign from above to say Ive worn out my welcome on worthy. i dont know.

myeh...I wouldn't worry about the type...did you know you can highlight and change the size/color/type of font?  I have font formatting probs regularly and just change it to make it uniform

if you copy/paste from another site, there will often be a difference

I use caps for emphasis and diff colors for responses on occasion where there is so much back and forth you aren't even sure what you wrote yourself  :laugh:

some people...the exception I would say...seem to go out of their way to misunderstand or confuse..I think we understand formatting probs as there seem to be quite a few from time to time

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Blessings coheir!

Most certainly not!!!!!!You are loved ,needed & wanted here.You have nothing to apologize for,I have never known you to be offensive or disrespectful and you have alot to give,I think if someone were offended by a "bold type" perhaps we should pray for them because I believe they have some personal issues to work out-lol     

Type away Brother & don't concern yourself with the silly text.......it's not a big deal,I thought it looked like you were fading out of the conversation & I honestly did not even think you did it intentionally....it just looked funny!

God Bless you,don't you even consider leaving our Worthy family.................Have a beautiful day & give Praise to the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

thanks kwik, just what i need to hear so early in the morning, 11:20 am come so early these days.

Blessings coheir,

I was wondering why you started out big text & it gradually got smaller & smaller,It's like a fade-lol      Well,that was an interesting conversation you had,,,or heard,perhaps this meeting was presented to you so that you should pray for her? Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have been apologizing for over a week on my post for that mess up; some post work well and some automatically bold and or do other things I have 0 control as to bold/not bold and font size and so all I can do is say Im sorry for it,  i happen to be one of those that are blunt and to the point ( which offends some ) even though i dont mean most things the way they are taken by people; the mess up on the type may be be taken as me emphasizing a point when Im not. im sure some may take the difference in the post the wrong way not knowing it isnt me doing it. i will say underline works correctly as i used it more in the last week than before. and again I apologize. it might be a sign from above to say Ive worn out my welcome on worthy. i dont know.

Sorted out the text and font for you!

God Bless.

i would to thank you Fez  

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

Blessings brother co-heir,

The only ammo you need is the Gospel. sir.

God bless,

Chloe

I agree chloe I just thought there might be a good verse to use that im not aware of. i am far from a counselor and as I said I had never spoke to anyone about the two things she brought up.

I've been in these situations before, my brother, and what God kept bringing me back to was the woman at the well. There were so many surface topics He could've engaged her on, ones that seemed more relevant, but instead He went right to the heart of the matter, the real issue that was going on.

Our sweet sister Kwik also may have hit it on the head when she said perhaps God's just really wanting you to pray for this lady.

But if you really feel led to discuss this topic with her next time (if?) you meet her again, just make sure you know what the Word says about homosexuality (I'm sure you already do), and remember that God told Adam and Eve, as well as Noah, to be fruitful and multiply, to fill the earth and subdue it. However, it's going to be a tough sell if she isn't a believer whose standard is the Word of God.

I'll be praying for this situation, that the Lord leads you! God bless, brother. -Chloe

Blessings coheir,

With love-in Christ,Kwik

myeh...I wouldn't worry about the type...did you know you can highlight and change the size/color/type of font?  I have font formatting probs regularly and just change it to make it uniform

if you copy/paste from another site, there will often be a difference

I use caps for emphasis and diff colors for responses on occasion where there is so much back and forth you aren't even sure what you wrote yourself  :laugh:

some people...the exception I would say...seem to go out of their way to misunderstand or confuse..I think we understand formatting probs as there seem to be quite a few from time to time

thank you Sevenseas, i just use bold and underline. For me using a computer is like going through a haunted house every move can scare the heck out of you. There have been so many times ( before Worthy ) while typing that all a sudden this changes or that changes. a good example that has happened to me is I think hitting the insert key ( unknowingly ) and all a sudden every time you type a letter the computer erases another letter its a vicious little circle or when typing, the color of the type changes to a different color mid word.  i do appreciate your willingness to help me; Im just not computer savvy, when i try things others do something goes wrong. While im typing now I am looking at what you have typed and mine looks bolded compared to yours?????????? Please dont feel that Im turning down your advice just to scared to try it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hey coheir................

Your text looks fine now! I don't want to keep going off topic here,even though you are the OP,so I am sending you PM in regards to the computer.................Love-Kwik

Blessings brother co-heir,

The only ammo you need is the Gospel. sir.

God bless,

Chloe

I agree chloe I just thought there might be a good verse to use that im not aware of. i am far from a counselor and as I said I had never spoke to anyone about the two things she brought up.

I've been in these situations before, my brother, and what God kept bringing me back to was the woman at the well. There were so many surface topics He could've engaged her on, ones that seemed more relevant, but instead He went right to the heart of the matter, the real issue that was going on.

Our sweet sister Kwik also may have hit it on the head when she said perhaps God's just really wanting you to pray for this lady.

But if you really feel led to discuss this topic with her next time (if?) you meet her again, just make sure you know what the Word says about homosexuality (I'm sure you already do), and remember that God told Adam and Eve, as well as Noah, to be fruitful and multiply, to fill the earth and subdue it. However, it's going to be a tough sell if she isn't a believer whose standard is the Word of God.

I'll be praying for this situation, that the Lord leads you! God bless, brother. -Chloe

thanks Chloe, Ill be praying also. Im not sure I really want to engage her if i happen to meet her again. I had ask her about the tattoo which is all I was interested in and she just let go. Im thinking she may do the same thing if i see her again and so with reading my bible and prayer I might be ready if she lets me do some of the talking .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

You might tell her that Jesus said something similar to her tatoo in Matt. 6:34. Do not worry about tomarrow.

Then read Matt 11:28-30---come to Me all you who labor and are heaven laden--

Tell her that Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted: Luke 4:18 and to forgive us for not being perfect all the time.

Tell her that God loves her so much that He sent Jesus into the world to die for her so that He can give her a whole new life and that God heals the pain with His perfect love. Show her that He came not to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through Him John 3:16-17.

Then show her all the things Jesus endured during his trial and crucifixion but for our imperfections and the things we have done wrong; He endured these things so that we don't have to. And that he rose again, ascended into heaven, and is God, seated beside God His father, and is praying for her. Romans 8:31-39. And that because He has suffered,, but without sin, He knows how to pray for her.

Somewhere, as you feel led, tell her she can talk to God and ask Him to forgive her and come into her life.

You might tell her that Jesus said something similar to her tatoo in Matt. 6:34. Do not worry about tomarrow.

Then read Matt 11:28-30---come to Me all you who labor and are heaven laden--

Tell her that Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted: Luke 4:18 and to forgive us for not being perfect all the time.

Tell her that God loves her so much that He sent Jesus into the world to die for her so that He can give her a whole new life and that God heals the pain with His perfect love. Show her that He came not to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through Him John 3:16-17.

Then show her all the things Jesus endured during his trial and crucifixion but for our imperfections and the things we have done wrong; He endured these things so that we don't have to. And that he rose again, ascended into heaven, and is God, seated beside God His father, and is praying for her. Romans 8:31-39. And that because He has suffered,, but without sin, He knows how to pray for her.

Somewhere, as you feel led, tell her she can talk to God and ask Him to forgive her and come into her life.

Willamina, thank you for the advice and verses. also I would like to apologize for our last conversation I was very upset that my words were literally changed by a professing christian and he accused me of promoting and preaching against Christ. And a mod backing up the right of that person to actually literally change my words from what i had typed to his words. Hope you forgive me 

thanks

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

thank you Sevenseas, i just use bold and underline. For me using a computer is like going through a haunted house every move can scare the heck out of you. There have been so many times ( before Worthy ) while typing that all a sudden this changes or that changes. a good example that has happened to me is I think hitting the insert key ( unknowingly ) and all a sudden every time you type a letter the computer erases another letter its a vicious little circle or when typing, the color of the type changes to a different color mid word.  i do appreciate your willingness to help me; Im just not computer savvy, when i try things others do something goes wrong. While im typing now I am looking at what you have typed and mine looks bolded compared to yours?????????? Please dont feel that Im turning down your advice just to scared to try it.

No prob.  But you won't break anything if you do try!  fingerscrossed_20.png