Guest DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So what if the Rothschilds are very influential in high finance? They are a wealthy family, and what is this got to do with prophecy? How will the Rothschilds protect Israel from 200 million marching Muslims?

The Rothschilds are frequently mentioned in anti-Zionist theories. It's all part of the lie that Jews secretly control the World and that they are plotting to overthrow mankind.

Yet the Jews have only one state, a tiny sliver of land that they can't even run without the rest of the World interfering. There are a billion Muslims on this planet who commit terrorist attacks Globally, openly declare that they want to rule the World, yet all the conspiracy theorists can do is point the finger at the Jews. They even blame Jews for 9/11 and Israel is constantly blamed for all the wars in the Middle East.

I have heard conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds before and they are plastered all over anti-Semitic websites, neo-Nazi websites and anti-Zionist Muslim websites. Every anti-Israeli voice seems to have a ridiculous notion that the Rothschilds are part of some great Illuminati, and why? Because the Rothschilds are wealthy, they support Israel and they represent Global capitalism - all the things that these people loathe.

If you enjoy quotes from Wikipedia then read this:

Over more than two centuries,[19][20] the Rothschild family has frequently been the subject of conspiracy theories.[71][72][73] These theories take differing forms, such as claiming that the family controls the world's wealth and financial institutions,[74][75] or encouraged or discouraged wars between governments. Discussing this and similar views, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote, "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschild's had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines."[76] Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence.

The Rothschild family hides behind that antisemitic tag and it allows them to do many many things.

Truth is that there as a very small group of people who do control the world and the Rothschild Family is at the very top......   problem is that not nearly all these people are Jewish even though the group hides behind the anti Jewish cloak.   If anyone wants to get into who is behind these people it very quickly gets to very dark forces and end with Lucifer himself..........   and they are using the Jewish people for their personal gain......    and as long as people throw up that antisemitism flag, people will be aiding them in doing so......     their goal is not to protect the people of God......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Okay, fair enough. I realise that there are a lot of bad Jews in the World. Many of these are self-loathing Jews and they are even anti-Zionist, but these people are Jews in name only. Not only are they non-practising, they are often Atheists and they detest their own Jewish identity. God will deal with them in his own way.

I'm not sure why you would describe anti-Zionist Jews as "self-loathing".   Some would prefer to wait for Christ to gather them to Israel than participate in the earlier sinful gathering of Israel: Ezekiel 39:

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Do you see the two periods of Israel:

1) BEFORE the Gog attack, Israel is shameful

2) After the Gog attack the Lord gathers ALL Israel, and pours out His spirit

I wouldn't judge those pure-hearted Jews who would rather wait for the Lord to gather them after the Gog attack, than support the current Israel who will be going into a shameful period of peace.

They wait for their true Messiah and so will not serve the coming false Messiah.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

There will be 12 tribes of Israel among the Jews who will be saved.That is the 144,000 that is mentioned in the Bible.

Guest DRS81

There will be 12 tribes of Israel among the Jews who will be saved.That is the 144,000 that is mentioned in the Bible.

I've always wondered what they meant by the word 'tribes'.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: These Jews are "sealed" which means they have a special protection of God from all of the divine judgments and from the antichrist to perform their mission during the tribulation.Revelation 6:17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The names of the 12 tribes are:

1.Reuben

2.Simeon

3.Judah

4.Dan

5.Naphtali

6.Gad

7.Asher

8.Issacher

9.Zebulun

10.Benjamin

11.Ephraim

12.Manasseh

Guest DRS81

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: These Jews are "sealed" which means they have a special protection of God from all of the divine judgments and from the antichrist to perform their mission during the tribulation.Revelation 6:17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Thank you bopeep. There is something I'm a bit confused with though. These 144,000 Jews, are these Jews angels from heaven sent from heaven, or are they here now raising families in Israel like regular people? When you say..."There will be 12 tribes of Israel among the Jews who will be saved". What do you mean when you say "who will be saved"?

Guest DRS81

A friend of mine in Christ wrote me today,

You have to watch Turkey's role in brokering peace in Israel. Keep an eye on the Vatican (whore) in their plans to rebuild the 3rd temple. Also every Muslim / Jew alliance organization that is seeking a false peace between the two religions is wanted to build the 3rd temple under the guise of peace next to the dome of the rock.

Eventually Jerusalem is going to become a worldwide religious center for all nations. This is what the Lord is going to allow and or create to build up to the time of His return and the Lord sitting on HIs Throne in Jerusalem. But first the Anti-Christ will want so desperately to sit in the Holy of holies and this act will usher in His Return.

youtube.com / watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Shalom,

(Friend)

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Okay, fair enough. I realise that there are a lot of bad Jews in the World. Many of these are self-loathing Jews and they are even anti-Zionist, but these people are Jews in name only. Not only are they non-practising, they are often Atheists and they detest their own Jewish identity. God will deal with them in his own way.

I'm not sure why you would describe anti-Zionist Jews as "self-loathing".   Some would prefer to wait for Christ to gather them to Israel than participate in the earlier sinful gathering of Israel: Ezekiel 39:

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Do you see the two periods of Israel:

1) BEFORE the Gog attack, Israel is shameful

2) After the Gog attack the Lord gathers ALL Israel, and pours out His spirit

I wouldn't judge those pure-hearted Jews who would rather wait for the Lord to gather them after the Gog attack, than support the current Israel who will be going into a shameful period of peace.

They wait for their true Messiah and so will not serve the coming false Messiah.

Not all anti-Zionist Jews are self-loathing. I was merely describing the ones that are.

Thank you bopeep. There is something I'm a bit confused with though. These 144,000 Jews, are these Jews angels from heaven sent from heaven, or are they here now raising families in Israel like regular people? When you say..."There will be 12 tribes of Israel among the Jews who will be saved". What do you mean when you say "who will be saved"?

These are jews right now in Israel.They are not in heaven.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1.Reuben

2.Simeon

3.Judah

4.Dan

5.Naphtali

6.Gad

7.Asher

8.Issacher

9.Zebulun

10.Benjamin

11.Ephraim

12.Manasseh

Not all twelve tribes will be represented (I think).