• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

=================================================================================

Enoch, your right, it has nothing to do with opinion which is pretty much what i said right?

Well not exactly. 

"Yes im aware of this bopeep, but this surely does not mean i cant state my opinion that it will be?"

No problem in stating an Interpretation from the WORD of GOD.  But to rise above an "opinion" for Legitimacy and Veracity, it's usually followed by some type of Support.  In this Specific Case, that would have to come directly from The WORD of GOD.

This is a Christian Forum and GOD'S WORD is Precious to those of us who are Christians and especially when he magnifies it even above HIS own name...

(Psalms 138:2) "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

When your "Opinions" come in Direct Contradiction to that WORD......you're (hopefully) gonna receive an admonishment and/or be forced to Support each and every "Opinion".

When/if you do and are shown an error.....then, continue down the same path; it then becomes problematic.  It's usually a result of Personal Pride (in being wrong). 

A few times I have been admonished and shown an error (BY SCRIPTURE) and had to change my view which was a Blessing to Me. 

Because....(Proverbs 27:17) "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

This is my whole goal on this Forum............... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not a free for all "Opinion" Game.   It follows...

(2 Timothy 4:2-4) "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.  {3} For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  {4} And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

So it is your opinion based on your learnings that the raqpture is pre trib.

No.  It has nothing to do with "My Opinion".  It's What GOD SAID...as I've shown you, counting the previous post, @ least 30 times.

However on my learnings i was pre trib but are now pre wrath.

Yes, you have said that.  But you have not supported it.  Why?  You can't, because it's not in The WORD of GOD.

You say "Pre-Wrath" and then you "conjure" what "Wrath" is and when.......Unsupported the Whole Time.

Besides, dont make this a contest again about what you believe and what everyone else believes.

This is the Problem, thanks for Nailing it.

This isn't a CONTEST SIR, I'm not playing some kind of egotistical game with the WORD of GOD.  GOD either says it or not.....THE END.

Don't superimpose these "Playground Tactics" on me.  I'm not in the "Contest" game!

So if you want to preach then do it elsewhere please.

This is not "YOUR" Thread.  It is a Worthy Community Forum.  And as I have said previously, You have no authority whatsoever to tell me where and/or when I can post.

Are we Tracking, yet?

but you admitted a while back that,

1. you dont read or listen to others,

2 you are only here to preach your view.

Baloney and Hogwash together.  And as I have said Before......whenever you feel inclined to post something that I have said or you think I have said , Cite / Link the Post and the Exact Phrase along with the Forum and Post #.

in fact im completely over you forcing and bullying others to agree with you

Baseless Unsupported Conjecture

Just leave me alone for the last time!!

1. Stop posting Contrived Conjectures in Direct Contradiction to GOD'S WORD.

2. This is a Web Forum....I'm not encroaching on or in Your Personal Space.   You are under No Obligation to Reply or even Read my posts. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

=================================================================================

Enoch, your right, it has nothing to do with opinion which is pretty much what i said right?

Well not exactly. 

"Yes im aware of this bopeep, but this surely does not mean i cant state my opinion that it will be?"

No problem in stating an Interpretation from the WORD of GOD.  But to rise above an "opinion" for Legitimacy and Veracity, it's usually followed by some type of Support.  In this Specific Case, that would have to come directly from The WORD of GOD.

This is a Christian Forum and GOD'S WORD is Precious to those of us who are Christians and especially when he magnifies it even above HIS own name...

(Psalms 138:2) "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

When your "Opinions" come in Direct Contradiction to that WORD......you're (hopefully) gonna receive an admonishment and/or be forced to Support each and every "Opinion".

When/if you do and are shown an error.....then, continue down the same path; it then becomes problematic.  It's usually a result of Personal Pride (in being wrong). 

A few times I have been admonished and shown an error (BY SCRIPTURE) and had to change my view which was a Blessing to Me. 

Because....(Proverbs 27:17) "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."

This is my whole goal on this Forum............... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not a free for all "Opinion" Game.   It follows...

(2 Timothy 4:2-4) "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.  {3} For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  {4} And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

So it is your opinion based on your learnings that the raqpture is pre trib.

No.  It has nothing to do with "My Opinion".  It's What GOD SAID...as I've shown you, counting the previous post, @ least 30 times.

However on my learnings i was pre trib but are now pre wrath.

Yes, you have said that.  But you have not supported it.  Why?  You can't, because it's not in The WORD of GOD.

You say "Pre-Wrath" and then you "conjure" what "Wrath" is and when.......Unsupported the Whole Time.

Besides, dont make this a contest again about what you believe and what everyone else believes.

This is the Problem, thanks for Nailing it.

This isn't a CONTEST SIR, I'm not playing some kind of egotistical game with the WORD of GOD.  GOD either says it or not.....THE END.

Don't superimpose these "Playground Tactics" on me.  I'm not in the "Contest" game!

So if you want to preach then do it elsewhere please.

This is not "YOUR" Thread.  It is a Worthy Community Forum.  And as I have said previously, You have no authority whatsoever to tell me where and/or when I can post.

Are we Tracking, yet?

but you admitted a while back that,

1. you dont read or listen to others,

2 you are only here to preach your view.

Baloney and Hogwash together.  And as I have said Before......whenever you feel inclined to post something that I have said or you think I have said , Cite / Link the Post and the Exact Phrase along with the Forum and Post #.

in fact im completely over you forcing and bullying others to agree with you

Baseless Unsupported Conjecture

Just leave me alone for the last time!!

1. Stop posting Contrived Conjectures in Direct Contradiction to GOD'S WORD.

2. This is a Web Forum....I'm not encroaching on or in Your Personal Space.   You are under No Obligation to Reply or even Read my posts. 

Enoch, ive no idea what you just wrote as im not interested in anything you have to say because from what i have read you are not here to discuss but to preach your views and not to listen to what anyone else has to say. Thus i no longer have an interest in anything you have to say as its obvioulsy just blind opinion from church dosctrine and im not interested in it.

Ill ask you one more time, DO NOT bother speaking to me as everything you say will now be completely ignored by me. Im just not interedted in rude stand over tactics from someone who thinks he knows but is a little behind many of us.

Am i being rude? not deliberately, but how many times do i need to say im not interested in discussion with you??

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Is anyone else here preparing for the tribulation?

The whole reason for this thread was to discuss with likeminded the things we have in common in preparing for this time to come upon us.

Please everyone, there is ample threads to debate the timing of the rapture elsewhere, its not why i made this thread.

But having said that im open to legitimate discussion, even rapture timing as long as its legit and kept civil and respectful.

Thanks guys and gals. :)