Death Never Tasted So Good

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

This is the biggest load of garbage Ive seen in a long time. 

Onions are toxic to me, but I dont think people shouldnt eat onions and I especially do not think people are in sin for eating onions. 

And before you say I am defending an addiction, I do not drink coffee and I rarely have any caffeine. 

Scripturally you are way off base and misusing scripture. But even the devil misused scripture. You remember that part? Where Jesus was tempted in the desert by the devil.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The bible says the devil was a murderer from the beginning. Wikipedia says that caffeine was also, a murderer from the beginning. Then it would be safe to assume, that whenever we consume caffeine, we are eating and drinking death. And quite possibly, the Devil.

I just don't see it that way. For me caffeine is a pain killer. Good for my head aches. But of course if you feel wrong about then then don't use it.

To me that is a very interesting similarity, two things that were a murderer from the beginning. Caffeine does have analgesic properties (painkiller). I do not use it. I am telling others about the interesting things I have discovered about caffeine. No one has to believe that caffeine is associated with the devil. I personally know for a fact it is. But me saying that would only be considered my personal opinion. The information has been laid out in the article.  If one is consuming 10 cups of coffee a day and suffers no ill effects, this knowledge is not for them. If one has struggled with insomnia, panic attacks, depression, or other mental disorders, this information could be beneficial to them.

but when you start making statements like people defending addictions on subjects where people's reactions are so totally different is going way past sharing experiences...'

When I eat onions that have not been boiled for extended periods of time like in soups or stew, it makes my stomach go into convulsive cramps....    While it is destructive to me it isn't to everyone.

You are assuming that everyone should share your experience.........

When I was in college I drank one or two pints of good Bourbon Whiskie every day and seldom got high, much less drunk.   When my wife and I got married and didn't have the money to drink we didn't and it didn't bother be in the least not to have it........   not everyone who drinks regularly is an alcoholic.

I don't think it's my mind that is closed about things. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This is the biggest load of garbage Ive seen in a long time. 

Onions are toxic to me, but I dont think people shouldnt eat onions and I especially do not think people are in sin for eating onions. 

And before you say I am defending an addiction, I do not drink coffee and I rarely have any caffeine. 

Scripturally you are way off base and misusing scripture. But even the devil misused scripture. You remember that part? Where Jesus was tempted in the desert by the devil.

I agree....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This thread has no edifying properties and is now closed. If God tells someone something is wrong for them, it is a personal message. What is in scripture is what is for everyone, not what someone holds personally.