wow, vivid.... reminds me of Rev Ch 9 - though not sure why

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

First, I'd like to correct a typo I now see I made-I went through my first oven 13 years ago, not 12.

I only used the future tense because that's how He told me. He told me this 15 years ago, so it was in the future at the time, but even then, He didn't reveal to me when all this was to start so I assume that part isn't important to what He wants me to tell.  He gave me this word two years before my first oven, and He spent two years preparing me for it. I didn't realize He was doing this at the time, but I am very glad He did because there is no way I could've survived it without Him and all that He taught me. 

I can only assume I went through my first oven when I did so I could experience it, be comforted by God through it, and now have that comfort and wisdom to give to others as they go through.

Stormy, I can relate to much you have said. I received a should I say "premonition" in the summer of the year 2000. I was watching the weather channel and all these storms were moving across the state and something only spiritually perceptible told me that the world was going to be ending (did not say when). It almost seemed like it said something related to the storms as well. At this time I didn't know anything about the Second Coming of Christ. I did not grow up in a family that attended church, but I went often with friends growing up and found a love for Christ in that way. Though in those church experiences I don't once remember hearing of the Second Coming.

Just after this experience I felt drawn to read the Bible and did so, and this is when I discovered Revelation. I have been reading the Bible a lot since then, reading study Bibles, commentaries, and have been trying to learn as much as I can as I've let the Holy Spirit guide me. Like you mentioned in your other post, I also have not had a home church or mentors, and have been much of a "Christian loner" too.

After the premonition I began to have trials and tribulations that I can only look back at and wondered how I made it through. I thank God for getting me here because I would not have made it without Him.

This year a lot has gone on spiritually in my experience. At this point I have experienced things supernatural, that I would actually call signs and wonders, and been to the point where I'm wondering (and pretty certain) Satan's end time human instruments are engaged and acting. I encountered these strange supernatural occurences centered around some coworkers who are thankfully not in my life anymore. It's hard for me even to believe I experienced supernatural things even as I'm writing this but it happened, and I literally felt like I was in the corporation from Hell I kid you not. These things are still a lingering presence in my life with some pretty awful nightmares to boot.

I was glad to see your post here, as I feel at times alone in this and I want to let you know that you're not alone in your experiences. I cannot affirm your visions as that is between you and God, but I'm glad you shared your experience. As 1 Peter 5:9 states, " Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." I'd like to believe we have swords drawn ready to go to battle as you've mentioned, because it looks like things are going to get worse.

Edited by fleur-de-lis

• Content Count:  29

If there's something God wants you to do is to prepare for the mark of the beast, and realise that it's against God's law, specifically the sabbath.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Stormy, like Jesse, I shall ponder this and hold it in my heart. It  has a scriptural resonance with Malachi 4, and a couple of other places, and is a sort of picture, perhaps of  the fiery furnace in Daniel, in which the three Hebrews  remained unscathed. Thank you for sharing

"God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous."

This does sound like an idea loosely based on the Dan.3 event of the hot fiery furnace, heated 'seven times hotter' than necessary. Because of that direct quote from the Book of Daniel, I must be led to believe this idea is a creation in the mind of the person, and not an actual revelation from our Heavenly Father.

Our Lord and His Apostles said we would have trials and tribulations in this world, not seven ovens.

So brethren, do you actually like... the idea of someone trying to plant the idea in your mind that you've got to suffer through seven symbolic ovens to be purified enough in order to meet our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? What will that do to your stance for Christ and your Faith, and especially your ability to make a 'stand' for Him in the "evil day" of the coming tribulation??

Secondly, do you really think our Heavenly Father and His Son wants His servants to be thinking about going through seven ovens of purification, especially after all the things He has said in His Word about the events of the end so we would NOT worry, nor be weak, but stand in the Faith??

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

The main trial our Lord Jesus said most of His faithful saints who wait for Him will suffer is that delivering up to councils, synagogues, and prisons, to give a Witness for Him, and only some of us would be killed, the rest not a hair on the head would perish.

The hot fiery furnace of the Book of Daniel that 3 of God's servants were cast into, heated "seven times hotter" than needed, is about the event of God's consuming fire that will end this present world on the day of Christ's coming. When Neb looked over into that hot fiery furnace, he saw a 4th man, one like The Son of God, our Lord Jesus. Our Lord was in that hot fiery furnace with them, and when they came out their clothes did not even smell of smoke. But when the king of Babylon's servants just got near that hot furnace they were immediately consumed by it. God's consuming fire for His saints is just a gentle warming of His Presence and Love. For His enemies, a Sword of Fire.

• Content Count:  20

So brethren, do you actually like... the idea of someone trying to plant the idea in your mind that you've got to suffer through seven symbolic ovens to be purified enough in order to meet our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming? What will that do to your stance for Christ and your Faith, and especially your ability to make a 'stand' for Him in the "evil day" of the coming tribulation??

Secondly, do you really think our Heavenly Father and His Son wants His servants to be thinking about going through seven ovens of purification, especially after all the things He has said in His Word about the events of the end so we would NOT worry, nor be weak, but stand in the Faith??

These are good points to bring up. Just speaking personally, I did notice that after reading this post and questioning it's significance I felt like how could I manage to go through trials seven times worse than some things I've already been through. Scary thought really.

i did encourage you stormy612, but I'm not sure because I'm seeing that this stuff can come from ourselves or even the dark side so it's hard to say if it's really God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

These are good points to bring up. Just speaking personally, I did notice that after reading this post and questioning it's significance I felt like how could I manage to go through trials seven times worse than some things I've already been through. Scary thought really.

i did encourage you stormy612, but I'm not sure because I'm seeing that this stuff can come from ourselves or even the dark side so it's hard to say if it's really God.

hi

yes the heart of man is devious in deed , we have to keep it away from all what is not God 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous.  This is to purify His church. He is preparing those who come through for something that is coming.  I don’t know what’s coming or when; I only know that it will require the kind of faith only ovens can create.

I don’t have a specific biblical reference for this. He has given me some biblical confirmation through various verses but nothing specific pertaining to this particular word.  

There has also been some confirmation through other people having received the same word.

I’ve also had personal confirmation of His word.  I went through my first oven 12 years ago.

I have found comfort in this. He isn’t picking on us and Satan isn’t getting the upper hand. Our struggles aren’t personal anymore-the whole church is suffering and this suffering is serving a real and single purpose for God. It isn't about my faith or your faith anymore-its about our faith in our God and Lord.

There is something God needs us to do and He’s preparing us for that.

God will turn the heat up.

Malachi 4

​ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven;

and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble:

and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts,

that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings;

and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked;

for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet

in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children,

and the heart of the children to their fathers,

lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God has his man appointed and if your not hearing him, the oven is prepared extra warm.

These are the days of slaughter.

God is going to renovate earth a little as follows:

Zephaniah 1:14-18

The great day of the Lord is near,

it is near, and hasteth greatly,

even the voice of the day of the Lord:

the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

That day is a day of wrath,

a day of trouble and distress,

a day of wasteness and desolation,

a day of darkness and gloominess,

a day of clouds and thick darkness,

A day of the trumpet and alarm

against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

And I will bring distress upon men,

that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord:

and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them

in the day of the Lord's wrath;

but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy:

for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

The oven is the scorching sun prepared for the wicked.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

God told me there are going to be seven ovens, each one turned up seven times hotter than the previous.  This is to purify His church. He is preparing those who come through for something that is coming.  I don’t know what’s coming or when; I only know that it will require the kind of faith only ovens can create.

I don’t have a specific biblical reference for this. He has given me some biblical confirmation through various verses but nothing specific pertaining to this particular word.  

There has also been some confirmation through other people having received the same word.

I’ve also had personal confirmation of His word.  I went through my first oven 12 years ago.

I have found comfort in this. He isn’t picking on us and Satan isn’t getting the upper hand. Our struggles aren’t personal anymore-the whole church is suffering and this suffering is serving a real and single purpose for God. It isn't about my faith or your faith anymore-its about our faith in our God and Lord.

There is something God needs us to do and He’s preparing us for that.

I don't know what's baking on the cookie sheet either, but I do get a sense that the Holy Spirit is leading those who are called by His name into a closer walk with Him.

He is working for quality rather than quantity these days.   Unfortunately, most pastors who only read the bottom line of the financial balance sheet see it differently.  They believe that 'their' ministries must be maintained.  With the cost of everything going up like a skyrocket on the forth of July, there are only two ways to sustain financial levels for their religious status quo.  One is to engage in a vigorous campaign of evangelism and the other is to nag their congregations to up the ante on their contributions.   Neither is working very well because God isnt interested in it.

God seems to be interested in guiding His flock into a closer walk with Him.   The real question to be asked is - where are we walking?  The answer, as we all know, is that none of us knows.

God knows.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks for sharing Stormy, I have a feeling you are already on at less your second oven.

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, know and read by all men:

II Corinthians 3:2

The Words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in the furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Psalms 12:6

Paul calls the believer epistle, so that in a sense we as believers are the living word of God, that many will read and we know that God will purify His Word, 7 times, so I really think that God has given you a message to share.  But even we as God's saints seem to prefer to have uplifting message of happiness for ourselves, so when you have to share news like this, it just goes against our flesh.

Praying for you sister.