JTC

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If you know and understand Sharia law you can work around it if you have any finances...

Technically all you have to do us to tell them that you simply can not become a Muslim and explain why//////  however you have no problem living under submission to Allah and Sharia Law.   You pay the tax required for that.....   it's a couple of hundred dollars and ISIS is required by Sharia Law to protect you as long as you work enough to be able to pay the tax each year and not violate Sharia.

You don't have to become a Muslim, just agree to submit to their laws and live in peace.    If they refuse they are breaking the teachings of Mohammad and the Koran.

Jesus instructed us to live under the ruling powers of any place we were if needed......   Islam would be no different than the Romans in the first century.

ISIS isnt playing by the rules though. They have killed people who have converted to islam after they are told to convert or die.

Isis hasnt let people live in peace after paying the tax. They have taken everything they had. 

We are told not to deny Him. I hope that He would help me out as He did Stephen in the bible.

I have no idea what they have and have not done, and don't really trust things coming from the news one way or the other.   I just know what Islamic law is and what they do with people who don't follow it. If ISIS is truly not following the law, then their own clerics should call them out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

ISIS truly is not following the real Sharia law. That's why even Al Qaeda and the Taliban want nothing to do with them. They seem to be the worst group of killers who desire world domination since the Nazis, and yet they are even worse than the Nazis. Iraq has asked for our help in defeating them, and I hope we give it to them. Because just like with the Nazis, if we don't fight them there, we will have to fight them here. My worry is our president is an Islam sympathizer. I think any of our previous presidents would be planning a major military action by now. Just as Obama has done things without the congress, now the congress may have to order a military strike without Obama.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

I'd rather die than deny my Lord. I pray He give me the strength to withstand whatever I would have to.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Really can't answer.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

If you know and understand Sharia law you can work around it if you have any finances...

Technically all you have to do us to tell them that you simply can not become a Muslim and explain why//////  however you have no problem living under submission to Allah and Sharia Law.   You pay the tax required for that.....   it's a couple of hundred dollars and ISIS is required by Sharia Law to protect you as long as you work enough to be able to pay the tax each year and not violate Sharia.

You don't have to become a Muslim, just agree to submit to their laws and live in peace.    If they refuse they are breaking the teachings of Mohammad and the Koran.

Jesus instructed us to live under the ruling powers of any place we were if needed......   Islam would be no different than the Romans in the first century.

ISIS isnt playing by the rules though. They have killed people who have converted to islam after they are told to convert or die.

Isis hasnt let people live in peace after paying the tax. They have taken everything they had. 

We are told not to deny Him. I hope that He would help me out as He did Stephen in the bible.

He will Jade as He is no respect of persons :thumbsup:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have been in a life threatening circumstance due to my witness of God and I can tell you this

He is so closely intertwined into your being things get a little foggy and He is absolutely the

everything to you without question no matter what! He cannot be a liar and His promise is

Luke 12:32

32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

KJV

Love, Steven

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

and that is a requirement from God and his believers ; see Daniel and his friends , Joseph ,and others  believing is one thing ;TRUSTING GOD ' I S another thing ,my friends

Edited by OneLight
Removed insult/attack

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/21/1952

Remember when Jesus said that he was going to be arrested and crucified, and all of his Apostles, said they would all go and die with him! Then when Jesus was arrested they all ran away and hid. The Bible tells us that all such speaking is boasting and is evil. We do not know what is going to happen in these kinds of situations, but God does.

Jas 4:13  Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 
Jas 4:14  Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 
Jas 4:15  For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 
Jas 4:16  But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 

Mat 10:18  And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 
Mat 10:19  But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 
Mat 10:20  For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

The Holy Spirit will tell us what to speak if, and when we find ourselves in these kinds of trying times. But to say what we would or not do when we really don't know what we would do is evil, and boastful.
Edited by CurtisCWilson

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

Jn 13:16 I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 
Jn 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

understand this ? 

*** removed insult/attack ***

and that is a requirement from God and his believers ; see Daniel and his friends , Joseph ,and others  believing is one thing ;TRUSTING GOD ' I S another thing ,my friends

Perhaps you should not jump to conclusions. MY comment, "OSAS", proves that I trust in GOD and His Son. And there are many, many others, some who do not adhere to OSAS, who would definately disagree with your assessment. You own this forum an apology, sir.