IGNORED

'We will not obey': Christian leaders threaten civil disobedie

WorthyNewsBot

Guest shiloh357

Littlelamb,

I understand what you're saying but I think it is clear what Paul is saying.   It is forgone conclusion that we are permitted to disobey government when government decides to rebel against God.  We are not obligated to the government to do what it tells us to do when what it tells us to do is wicked.

If we disobey government in order to obey God, we are not disobeying God.  We are not to submit to the government's authority when they abuse that authority and tell us to commit sin.

if the government tells you  to sacrifice your children to Zeus, you can rebel against government.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/04/29/hillary-clinton-just-topped-obamas-fundamental-transformation-speech/

everyone should listen to this part of Glenn Beck's radio show this morning.......   this is very disturbing....   even freightening.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

According to this hillary said:

Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs, and structural biases have to be changed.

But I couldnt find it anywhere else online.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Littlelamb,

I understand what you're saying but I think it is clear what Paul is saying. It is forgone conclusion that we are permitted to disobey government when government decides to rebel against God. We are not obligated to the government to do what it tells us to do when what it tells us to do is wicked.

If we disobey government in order to obey God, we are not disobeying God. We are not to submit to the government's authority when they abuse that authority and tell us to commit sin.

if the government tells you to sacrifice your children to Zeus, you can rebel against government.

With this I concur!!

There are groups who will not go to war because they are "peaceful" and prove it using the Bible. The Bible can be used by anyone to serve their purpose....my point was the leaders are put in by God and serve His purpose for good or ill, to bless or to punish. We are to obey them according to God's word but there are times...yet if one breaks into your home and attacks you, if you are not permitted by law to use a gun on him...you..pay the price. So compare this to the Jews in Germany.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

The Bible gives us instruction concerning how to live peacefully under good kings and bad kings. We are not to be a particularly rebellious people, seeking always to live in peace and way under the radar.

But there are many examples of Christians and others dedicated to God (Old Testament Saints), when we must gather ourselves and bring about our personal grit against people that are not only abusing their power in eVil ways of men through government, but also opposing God. With each instance, one must uniquely examine the circumstances and hear what the Spirit says to him/her within ourselves. The convictions of our heart should drive our actions and reactions to government "orders".

In America, the founding fathers in wisdom beyond comprehension no doubt provided by God alone, founded this nation on "law", but it was tempered with mercy, grace, and the spirit of our foundational documents was to limit government power while empowering US citizens to live freely, physically and spiritually. The "law" was put into place because frequently, the "majority" is wrong. It is this foundation which our enEmy now relentlessly attacks. The Supreme Court is our last line of defense and it has already been devastatingly infiltrated. Our foundations are crumbling fast, near total collapse.

The United States was granted Her knowledge, wisdom and blessing from God to be free men and women because we allowed God to rule our land... which HE (God) made it to be milk and honey. But as of a while ago, the enEmy has convinced our people to toss God out, to the side, even ridicule and ignore Him at every turn. God is quickly removing His hand of protection and blessing from the United States. There are terrible times coming. As for who draws breath right now? I know not who will encounter what. All I know is that our #1 enEmy moved into Washington and "TOOK" our President... putting into power a worker that trained all hIs life to attack our Constitution and open up Christians for attack, online and offline. hE opened our borders to the enEmy. hE spies on you and I as much as anyone. hE has hIs sights set on total control. hE releases the enEmy back into the bosom of terrorism despite the lives that paid for thEir capture. hE hates us and always has. God would never command us to live under such rule by obeying every command of this enEmy. What He will lead us to do exactly? We shall see.

But terrible times for the world is coming, and coming fast. But we are told that when we see these things, Jesus has already told us about it, which means it's not a surprise to God. God is in control. Always has been, always will be. There are times for the pursuit of happiness... and then there are times to sacrifice...a time for living and a time for war. I think we'll just have to wait many things out to see what there will be for us in the future.

But until then? I'll not let my heart be troubled... None of us should. God's got this.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

The Bible gives us instruction concerning how to live peacefully under good kings and bad kings. We are not to be a particularly rebellious people, seeking always to live in peace and way under the radar.

But there are many examples of Christians and others dedicated to God (Old Testament Saints), when we must gather ourselves and bring about our personal grit against people that are not only abusing their power in eVil ways of men through government, but also opposing God. With each instance, one must uniquely examine the circumstances and hear what the Spirit says to him/her within ourselves. The convictions of our heart should drive our actions and reactions to government "orders".

In America, the founding fathers in wisdom beyond comprehension no doubt provided by God alone, founded this nation on "law", but it was tempered with mercy, grace, and the spirit of our foundational documents was to limit government power while empowering US citizens to live freely, physically and spiritually. The "law" was put into place because frequently, the "majority" is wrong. It is this foundation which our enEmy now relentlessly attacks. The Supreme Court is our last line of defense and it has already been devastatingly infiltrated. Our foundations are crumbling fast, near total collapse.

The United States was granted Her knowledge, wisdom and blessing from God to be free men and women because we allowed God to rule our land... which HE (God) made it to be milk and honey. But as of a while ago, the enEmy has convinced our people to toss God out, to the side, even ridicule and ignore Him at every turn. God is quickly removing His hand of protection and blessing from the United States. There are terrible times coming. As for who draws breath right now? I know not who will encounter what. All I know is that our #1 enEmy moved into Washington and "TOOK" our President... putting into power a worker that trained all hIs life to attack our Constitution and open up Christians for attack, online and offline. hE opened our borders to the enEmy. hE spies on you and I as much as anyone. hE has hIs sights set on total control. hE releases the enEmy back into the bosom of terrorism despite the lives that paid for thEir capture. hE hates us and always has. God would never command us to live under such rule by obeying every command of this enEmy. What He will lead us to do exactly? We shall see.

But terrible times for the world is coming, and coming fast. But we are told that when we see these things, Jesus has already told us about it, which means it's not a surprise to God. God is in control. Always has been, always will be. There are times for the pursuit of happiness... and then there are times to sacrifice...a time for living and a time for war. I think we'll just have to wait many things out to see what there will be for us in the future.

But until then? I'll not let my heart be troubled... None of us should. God's got this.

Absolutely.....!!

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

WA. State was one of the first to allow gay marriage in spite of the fact that it was voted down twice.  But pastors here are not required to perform them according to the law.  Before our pastor performs a marriage he must be convinced that both are saved and will be equally yoked.  Then they most complete several months of pre marital counseling.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

WA. State was one of the first to allow gay marriage in spite of the fact that it was voted down twice.  But pastors here are not required to perform them according to the law.  Before our pastor performs a marriage he must be convinced that both are saved and will be equally yoked.  Then they most complete several months of pre marital counseling.  

that will change if Hillary has anything to say about it.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

My opinion, the churches should have followed Christ's lead and given to Caesar what is Caesar's.  Asking for a tax exempt status is asking Caeser to give permission to withhold his money from him.

If Caesar isn't moral or righteous, the when Caesar does a favor, he expects a favor in return.  You can bet Caesar will be calling in that favor very soon.