Retrobyter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

:laugh: must admit sometimes I wonder what this topic is really about!!  A great read and head turner....or is it spinner

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

59 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

:laugh: must admit sometimes I wonder what this topic is really about!!  A great read and head turner....or is it spinner

It is simply a spinner. The third heaven is where the third heaven belongs -- far above any other heaven. I'm amazed that this keeps on going like the Energizer bunny.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Almost everything posted it is relevant to the post title, "Where is the 3rd Heaven".

If you have seen something that is not relevant, you are welcome to give your opinion, and let the poster, reply why he, or she thinks that it is relevant and they don't have to, cause that may start an argeement.

And we also have allowances, because we believe that our Savior loves us even thought we are not perfect, and he prefers us not to be perfect, if not, we will be the ones to correct him, and tell him what to do, and what not to do.

Because many have taken the task to plan our Lord's Jesus Christ future, and not only that, but also the path that he must follow, and we have given him a blueprint as not to forget it and do something we have not approve.

And if it happens that we leave this world by that time, we will have the bless it opportunity to tell him that when we see him.

And who knows what may come out of it.

Will he keep us by his side so that we can show him the way?.

JUST WONDERING, IF WE HAVE BECOME VERY BOLD FROM A DISTANCE.

Till that time, We will not know, many things.

You are wellcome to ask a specific question, and who knows if you get a specific answer.

Me too, I am wondering about many things, and I am sure I am not the only one.

Do you thing that if we tax the posts things may change?

28 minutes ago, inchrist said:

The inheritance guaranteed on oath to Abraham is definitely to be on earth. 

Abraham was invited to the land of Canaan to look to the north, south, east and west (Gen. 13:14). Gods covenant assured him that "I will give all the land you see to you and your offspring forever" (Gen. 13:15).

Do you see that? GOD will give all the land to Abraham and to his offspring.

Abraham was not asked to look upwards to the sky to understand his future inheritance.

The question about the Kingdom and the restoration of the worldwide government under Jesus Christ and God remains the crucial Christian question. The fulfillment of Jesus and the Apostles' greatest desire awaits the return of Jesus to rule and reign with his saints in the coming Kingdom.

Lord, has the time now come for you to restore the Kingdom to Israel?" (Acts 1:6).

We do not go to heaven, Abraham inheritance is not up in heaven.

The kingdom of God is to be established here on earth forever.

What you proposing is so far removed from what the scriptures are actually saying.

I will let the apostle Paul inform me on these things.

As for being on earth, I said not this world or this life.

The new earth? perhaps, but it is not of this world and this life. And neither is Christ kingdom.

1 minute ago, Joline said:

I will let the apostle Paul inform me on these things.

As for being on earth, I said not this world or this life.

The new earth? perhaps, but it is not of this world and this life. And neither is Christ kingdom.

And they inherit through the second covenant made in Genesis 17.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On February 15, 2016 at 7:03 PM, other one said:

Some may, but they really don't support much about God in any manor, in any dimension. They pretty much pervert anything that discusses how God would do anything....

Shalom, other one.

Okay, but I'm just saying why I don't believe in any dimensions past the "fourth dimension" of time. If you can show me Scripture that indicates a tenth dimension, then I may be inclined to believe it; however, if it is just some speculation based on string theory, then I'm afraid I can't accept it any more than any other science fiction ... fun to read (or watch), but still only fiction.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On February 13, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Joline said:

I think what is interesting is....Esau and lot were given  land by God also before The children of Israel.

ESAU......

De 2:4  And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau, which dwell in Seir; and they shall be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore:
De 2:5  Meddle not with them; for I will not give you of their land, no, not so much as a foot breadth; because I have given mount Seir unto Esau for a possession.
De 2:12  The Horims also dwelt in Seir beforetime; but the children of Esau succeeded them, when they had destroyed them from before them, and dwelt in their stead; as Israel did unto the land of his possession, which the LORD gave unto them.
De 2:22  As he did to the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, when he destroyed the Horims from before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead even unto this day:
Jos 24:4  And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt.

LOT,,,,,,

De 2:19  And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession.

They lost their inheritance to be sure, but Israel maintained a distinct covenant which I believe sustained them in the promises. The covenant of circumcision. God really did increase Grace in all these things with Israel. As rebellion and sin increased, so too did his grace. For God is and always was faithful to keep his promises made to Abraham in the second covenant.

It keeps them today, and that is why the circumcision continued among the jews. It was vital to them.

20  And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21  And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Shalom, Joline.

Please be sure that you're rightly dividing the Word of Truth. The context of these two verses at the end of your writing is this:

Acts 21:17-24
17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly.
18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.
23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
KJV

The Jews of Jerusalem were "informed" (LIED TO) that "Paul was teaching the Jews among the Gentiles to forsake Mosheh (Moses) and the Torah (the 'Law' or the Instruction)." He wasn't. And, to prove to them that he was NOT teaching the Jews to forsake Mosheh, he was to demonstrate it by shaving their heads, which they did at the end of a vow, according to the Torah. Keeping Torah, even in matters of circumcision, IS important to the Jews:

Genesis 17:9-14
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
KJV

Genesis 17:23-27
23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
26 In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
27 And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.
KJV

Genesis 21:3-4
3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
KJV

Leviticus 12:1-3
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
KJV

Joshua 5:1-8
1 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.
2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.
3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.
4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.
5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.
6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.
8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.
KJV

So, yes, circumcision is important to the Jews. And, Paul, who claimed to be a "Pharisee of the Pharisees," did NOT abandon the Torah! This tradition based on GOD'S PROMISE TO AVRAHAM has not been abandoned even until today! Paul only taught that it was not necessary for believing Gentiles to be circumcised to be accepted by God. They were not coming to God through Judaism; they were coming to God through the blood of the Messiah (who WAS circumcised)!

Luke 2:21
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS (Greek: IEESOUS, pronounced "Yay-SOOS," transliterated from the Hebrew/Aramaic name Yeeshuwa`, pronounced "Yay-SHOO-ah"), which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
KJV

So, it depends. I believe that it SHOULD be vital to us today, if we have Jewish ancestry; however, it is not required of the Gentiles (non-Jews) who are believers, too, because Yeshua` already FULFILLED all the Torah on our behalf. Thus, it is still important, even to us who are Gentiles, that Yeshua` WAS and STILL IS an observant Jew!

---

Lowt ("Lot," but pronounced "Lote"), by the way, had TWO children by his daughters, Ben-Ammiy ("Ben-Ammi," the father of the Ammonites) and Moav ("Moab," the father of the Moabites).

Deuteronomy 2:9
9 And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.
KJV

Later, both nations of the children of Lowt were called "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across Jordan," and today are just known as the country of "Jordan."

HOWEVER, there is also a record of God giving SOME of their land (that really wasn't THEIR land, after all, but GOD'S) to two and a half tribes of Israel:

Numbers 34:13-15
13 And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which the LORD commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half tribe:
14 For the tribe of the children of Reuben according to the house of their fathers, and the tribe of the children of Gad according to the house of their fathers, have received their inheritance; and half the tribe of Manasseh have received their inheritance:
15 The two tribes and the half tribe have received their inheritance on this side Jordan near Jericho eastward, toward the sunrising.
KJV

So, a chunk of land should not be taken out of the WEST side of the Jordan River (the "WEST Bank") for non-Israelis, but should be taken out of the EAST side of the Jordan for Israel!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, other one.

Okay, but I'm just saying why I don't believe in any dimensions past the "fourth dimension" of time. If you can show me Scripture that indicates a tenth dimension, then I may be inclined to believe it; however, if it is just some speculation based on string theory, then I'm afraid I can't accept it any more than any other science fiction ... fun to read (or watch), but still only fiction.

If you are going to only look at the Bible and ignore everything around you, I think there is little for us to discuss

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you thing that if we tax the posts things may change?

A tax on cyberspace? I'm sure the tax and spend crowd will love this.

Back to the subject:

We do not go to heaven, Abraham inheritance is not up in heaven.

Here is one comment which is quite incorrect. All the saints go to Heaven and their eternal home is the heavenly New Jerusalem. That includes Abraham. At the same time God will establish His kingdom on earth also.

11 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Joline.

Please be sure that you're rightly dividing the Word of Truth. The context of these two verses at the end of your writing is this:

Acts 21:17-24
17 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the brethren received us gladly.
18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.
23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
KJV

The Jews of Jerusalem were "informed" (LIED TO) that "Paul was teaching the Jews among the Gentiles to forsake Mosheh (Moses) and the Torah (the 'Law' or the Instruction)." He wasn't. And, to prove to them that he was NOT teaching the Jews to forsake Mosheh, he was to demonstrate it by shaving their heads, which they did at the end of a vow, according to the Torah. Keeping Torah, even in matters of circumcision, IS important to the Jews:

Genesis 17:9-14
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
KJV

Genesis 17:23-27
23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
26 In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
27 And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.
KJV

Genesis 21:3-4
3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
KJV

Leviticus 12:1-3
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
KJV

Joshua 5:1-8
1 And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.
2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.
3 And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskins.
4 And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that came out of Egypt, that were males, even all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way, after they came out of Egypt.
5 Now all the people that came out were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.
6 For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: unto whom the LORD sware that he would not shew them the land, which the LORD sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
7 And their children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way.
8 And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.
KJV

So, yes, circumcision is important to the Jews. And, Paul, who claimed to be a "Pharisee of the Pharisees," did NOT abandon the Torah! This tradition based on GOD'S PROMISE TO AVRAHAM has not been abandoned even until today! Paul only taught that it was not necessary for believing Gentiles to be circumcised to be accepted by God. They were not coming to God through Judaism; they were coming to God through the blood of the Messiah (who WAS circumcised)!

Luke 2:21
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS (Greek: IEESOUS, pronounced "Yay-SOOS," transliterated from the Hebrew/Aramaic name Yeeshuwa`, pronounced "Yay-SHOO-ah"), which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
KJV

So, it depends. I believe that it SHOULD be vital to us today, if we have Jewish ancestry; however, it is not required of the Gentiles (non-Jews) who are believers, too, because Yeshua` already FULFILLED all the Torah on our behalf. Thus, it is still important, even to us who are Gentiles, that Yeshua` WAS and STILL IS an observant Jew!

---

Lowt ("Lot," but pronounced "Lote"), by the way, had TWO children by his daughters, Ben-Ammiy ("Ben-Ammi," the father of the Ammonites) and Moav ("Moab," the father of the Moabites).

Deuteronomy 2:9
9 And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.
KJV

Later, both nations of the children of Lowt were called "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across Jordan," and today are just known as the country of "Jordan."

HOWEVER, there is also a record of God giving SOME of their land (that really wasn't THEIR land, after all, but GOD'S) to two and a half tribes of Israel:

Numbers 34:13-15
13 And Moses commanded the children of Israel, saying, This is the land which ye shall inherit by lot, which the LORD commanded to give unto the nine tribes, and to the half tribe:
14 For the tribe of the children of Reuben according to the house of their fathers, and the tribe of the children of Gad according to the house of their fathers, have received their inheritance; and half the tribe of Manasseh have received their inheritance:
15 The two tribes and the half tribe have received their inheritance on this side Jordan near Jericho eastward, toward the sunrising.
KJV

So, a chunk of land should not be taken out of the WEST side of the Jordan River (the "WEST Bank") for non-Israelis, but should be taken out of the EAST side of the Jordan for Israel!

What is it you think I am teaching? You have said nothing I disagree with. The covenant of circumcision IMO, is why they are back in the land today. It is vital to the natural seed of Abraham. That is why The gospel to them was never without circumcision. I do not know what you think I am teaching but this post does in no way reflect it.

Furthermore I also believe the Hebrew Church kept to the baptism of John, which concerns the circumcision in the flesh, and fulfilling the law first to the Jews..

I know that verse is about lies...... That is why I posted it. They kept the circumcision.....

Edited by Joline