• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That is an answer worthy of a politician; can you not just answer the question outright?  Is Jesus God?

Seeing I am an Ambassador for Christ I take that as a complement...LOL 

21 hours ago, Reinitin said:

So after you study the curse in Jeremiah there is information on its context and in a few places in the bible. You see Judah (davids line) had no king for the throne. All the seed was cursed never to sit over Israel again. They knew it and they know it. Just like they know now without a temple and priests they have no way to fulfill the law and have no sacrafices for the sins of the generations since 70 a d. back to your scripture. That scripture and psalms have been miused. In the Hebrew  The Lord (YHWH) (God of Israel) said unto my lord ( ladonee ) (to my master) (my lord) (never a word used for God) (it is a word and prophecy of a flesh and blood man that will be a king and a priest (Melchizedek) forever) sit at my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy foot stool.

A Davidic psalm.

This is the declaration of the Lord
to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”
The Lord will extend Your mighty scepter from Zion.
Rule[a] over Your surrounding[b] enemies.
Your people will volunteer
on Your day of battle.[c]
In holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn,
the dew of Your youth belongs to You.[d]
The Lord has sworn an oath and will not take it back:
“Forever, You are a priest
like Melchizedek.”

The Lord is at Your right hand;
He will crush kings on the day of His anger.
He will judge the nations, heaping up corpses;
He will crush leaders over the entire world.
He will drink from the brook by the road;
therefore, He will lift up His head.

- I find it interesting that

Jesus stated it is 'MEN' who Say CHRIST (messiah) is David's Son.  Seeing God's Angel called Joseph, son of David. - Matt.1:20

Had any of Israel's other Kings been called a Messiah?  Thanks

23 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I'm kinda of baffled by the purpose, or point or what your trying to say in your posts.

What comes to my mind is an experiance I had with a brother. He is hebrew and believes in Christ (messiah) and is fluent in both hebrew and greek, maybe 20 years ago or more he got a bee in His bonnett because our english translation tell us that they prerared for the passover on the first day of un leaven, the passover feast is before the feast of unleaven. The word mistranslated could also mean "before" the feast of unleaven which would be right but it was a mistranslation. and it gave him a desire to teach christians the beauty of divine appoints givin in lev 23.

He started lectures and wrote a book revealing the passover truths, he exposed the catholics had hidden the divine appointments and taught their celebration of easter and worship to another god. One of his teachings, books, video was "friday crusifiction is just bad math". He spent a decade studing and teaching the truth of the feasts and how they are Gods Divine Appointments, not Israels feasts. He studied and faught really hard revealing the deception of the Sun worshipers who hijacked Christianity. At the time he did this, Herods death was pretty much believe to be 6 ad (I think). So in the time frame he had to work with and the days of the feasts by Jewish calanders. He had assumed the Sabbath Christ was crusified before was the annual sabbath and that left Wed. Now Wedsday put Christ in the grave 3 days and 3 nights if he was resurected right before sun set on Saturday. He actually taught it and put it in lectures, a book, video. Then reading in greek, He saw in the book of Luke something he had been ignoring because it didn't work with his teachings "And he rose at dawn before the first sliver of light" Hebrew Days start at sun down. The Roman Sun God worshippers day starts at sun up. He got really depressed cause the scripture in Luke showed clearly what he thought and taught was not true and the Lord used it to show him how misguided his heart was. So he quite teaching for awhile and saught God. He humbled his self and publically proclaimed he taught in error. Then new historical evidence came up that put herod's death at 1 ad and johns ministery at 29 ad. It took him a year to look at it in Hebrew Calanders and then he put the dates in nasa's data base and he found a perfect day of the passover sabbath that brought forth perfectly every time date testimony in all the gospels and it put Jesus in the grave 3 nights and 3 days and he rejoiced because He rose on the morning of first fruit, during the feast of unleaven when the priest would wave the first fruit before God to be excepted for a bountyful harvest.  Now, his teachings have been undisputable for almost a decade. And many people have deepend their knowledge of Gods love, knowing he had Israel reherse 1600 years the very things Jesus would do and when he was on this earth he did exactly what they were rehersing on the exact day

blessings on your journey,

The Lord makes a path for us and he corrects it.

- Sorry you've been baffled.

The point is about, hearing gentile and messianic leaders refer Christ's Followers to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  When Jesus did not.

Jesus did not refer His disciples to the God of anyone else. He referred His disciples to His Father and to His God.  Not to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's God.

- Interesting about your friend.  Makes me wonder too, as....

1.) In The Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls the feasts are mentioned as  Israel's "Pilgrim Feasts".  There is no reason why anyone but Israel should care to celebrate them to God.

2.) I can't imagine he didn't have an understanding that Israel has two Calendars one of The Moon.  

And one Calendar Of The Sun which The Essene Priest's went by.  Which was correct to every Sabbath.  Being no need of adding days. If I'm remembering my studies correctly.

3.) The body & blood of Jesus is to that of The Feast Of Unleavened Bread; going on at the same time of "The Passover Of The Jews".

Being why Jesus didn't present the passover lamb as His Body & Blood. To do so would have been an abomination as God forbid them to consume animals blood.

But The Blood Of The Vine of grapes? That is in line with much other scripture as well. And Moses served no Wine at passover.

People have been confused about the purpose of 'The Lamb Of God' and the purpose of 'the passover lamb of the Jews'.  Which had noting to do with the taking away of sins.

So I think catholics wanting to usurp God's Priesthood from Israel, has done so quite well.  But all things are revealed for their own time. -

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:26 PM, angels4u said:

good question, is Jesus your God Revelationwriter?

I wonder if you missed my question?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

On one hand I'm amazed this site allows heretics and cultists to post their prattle, but on the other, it's a good thing to know how the enemy presents himself. I'll admit it's educational.

46 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I wonder if you missed my question?

- As with Jesus' Disciples Jesus is my Lord, "The Lord Jesus Christ" The Father is Jesus' Lord.  David prophesied "The Lord said to my Lord"

Why would Jesus be my God, when Jesus and I have the same God (?)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Seeing I am an Ambassador for Christ I take that as a complement...LOL 

Well you shouldn't.  Once again you did not answer the question. 

11 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

- As with Jesus' Disciples Jesus is my Lord, "The Lord Jesus Christ" The Father is Jesus' Lord.  David prophesied "The Lord said to my Lord"

Why would Jesus be my God, when Jesus and I have the same God (?)

You're still not answering the question ,is Jesus YOUR  God?

Yes----

No---

Jesus is God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

56 minutes ago, angels4u said:

You're still not answering the question ,is Jesus YOUR  God?

He answered the question. He calls Jesus "the only begotten God" (as will be found in a few corrupt manuscripts). In other words, this is similar to what the JWs have in their NWT "the Word was a god". 

5 minutes ago, Ezra said:

He answered the question. He calls Jesus "the only begotten God" (as will be found in a few corrupt manuscripts). In other words, this is similar to what the JWs have in their NWT "the Word was a god". 

I did read that answer all I'm asking from him is to say yes or no..