IGNORED

How can we say Tribulation has not started ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/8/2016 at 7:40 AM, Montana Marv said:

There are a few things that cannot be altered.  The 3 1/2 years cannot be shortened (for that already has been prophesied as true). 

Also, maybe the 3.5 years are shortened already, in other words, what about the possibility that if they were not limited to 3.5 years, no life would survive - just a thought!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I have to admit that's one interesting take on the End Times, William.  Unfortunately I don't believe it's anything other than your opinion and. as such, is just one of many. Or....are you teaching this?

I quote the Bible and recite history and current events, and tie the three together. You give lots of unsubstantiated opinions, and act like you are an authority.

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Oh, but the company that go with the Russians have been busy breeding up more horses for their army. Will look into my files to find more about this.

I await your evidence, but won't hold my breath. "All of them riding on horses..."

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Also, maybe the 3.5 years are shortened already, in other words, what about the possibility that if they were not limited to 3.5 years, no life would survive - just a thought!

How can one shorten or lengthen a prophesied 3 1/2 year ( 1,260 days, 42 months) time frame.  It cannot be done.  If one can change this, then one is at liberty to change the whole prophecy.  Maybe you are looking at the wrong time frame, yet it is within the full 3 1/2 years.  What event is causing the need to shorten the day.  For that is where one needs to look.

The 3 1/2 years are/is half of a One Seven.  Do you really want to change the dynamics of any part of the One Seven (Prophecy).

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I quote the Bible and recite history and current events, and tie the three together. You give lots of unsubstantiated opinions, and act like you are an authority.

Well aren't we in a judgmental mood today?  I realize you cite Scripture and history.  And then you post your ideas about what it all means.  When you do that you leave it open to comments from others. That's going to happen, get used to it.  Btw, I KNOW I'm not an authority on the End Times, or the Bible.  I might add.......neither are you.

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Well aren't we in a judgmental mood today?  I realize you cite Scripture and history.  And then you post your ideas about what it all means.  When you do that you leave it open to comments from others. That's going to happen, get used to it.  Btw, I KNOW I'm not an authority on the End Times, or the Bible.  I might add.......neither are you.

Ah, so you are an authority on me.

I have no problem with constructive criticism. In fact, I welcome it, because it opens up learning opportunities for both posters and readers.

Unconstructive criticism, which I have seen you do a lot of, is a whole different story. It contributes nothing, wastes peoples' time, and brings an unprofitable spirit of contentiousness to the board.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

20 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Actually according to Daniel, the seven years of the 70th week are indeed shortened by about 3 months (Dan 8:14).  So while 7 years are allotted, the 7th year does not run its full course.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 at 0:39 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

Okay  I have been in many post here talking and defending my view of tribulation, and everyone with there view of if we,

go through it if we don't, and I am so convinced, that we are in the tribulation and have been for thousands of years, when Jesus said you will have tribulation and people will hate you for my name sake, and we see that America, has turned its back on the one almighty and holy God,

and then we see the people around the world persecuted and killed and driven from there home, and all of this violence to say they believe in God, and we sit here in our homes and like kings and queens, but then we have the nerve to say , we don't go through tribulation, , and others say people are being killed right now , and they have been for thousands of years ?

so how am I confused here with people here on this web site saying we don't see tribulation, that's not Gods plan for the saved, but in turn,

we see that people around the world getting killed for being Christian, and dying for the cause,

shouldn't we bee ashamed of our selves to think as believers that they are not part of tribulation, and we will not see it,

I think we have a deception of major proportions, and deniel to what is really happening  around us , and what we are thinking, it does not match , and its not adding up , we in America , are watching for the signs to see the return of Christ, and in china or arab, country or korea, people are being prisoned and killed for the bible and God is illegal and holds the punishment of persecution , jail and death , I think this is a shame?

I am going to make a bold and true statement and some may not want to agree , but I think our society and the news today speaks for it self, ur history claims it , and the bible has revealed it, if it be a tribulation, or great tribulation , or times of trials ,hardship and death to the believer, ?

I believe we are in the tribulation and its just the beginning , and for all of those that are saying no, how do you dismiss the killings around the world and the Christians dying every day , does this not factor in to this equation ? if I am wrong ,let me know , but I will say we have already crossed this threshold , and our faith if you want to believe it or not is already being tested, and as time goes on it will get harder and more difficult to say we are not, I don't believe we are being honest in light of what the world is doing now, and we have become ammune  and desensitized zombies,

Yes we are in tribulation,that I agree...However the great tribulation is of satan when he arrives pretending to be Chrsit,which is all about deception,not death and destruction....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Ah, so you are an authority on me.

Not a position I aspire to.  :P

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/6/2016 at 11:39 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

so how am I confused here with people here on this web site saying we don't see tribulation, that's not Gods plan for the saved, but in turn,

Has a covenant been made with Israel? Remember that it's after 3 1/2 yrs that its broken.  Not yet have seen anything signed but pressure is greatly being applied to Israel.