• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

30 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC . Yes it is clear not only are you not a historian ,but blatantly 

giving FALSE witness .

There is only ONE GOD in the RCC and while I do criticise her ,when I see such rubbish posing as information ,  I do believe , I am  looking at something  Satanic   , and certainly not christian .Jews DENY Jesus Christ ,while Catholics in spite of human failings have done more for making decent christian beings than any   non catholic . I truly have never seen so much falsehood, than supporting those who have denied Christ for 2000 years . 

Have you read the Talmud , and what it says about Jesus Christ .  Well have you ?

You know one of the strange things I ponder over. Israel always confessed one God but when the Lord didn't prosper them like they wanted they turned to the practices of the pagans. Bowing to idols etc. Please tell me how teaching people if The Lord doesn't hear your prayers then pray to this statue of Mary is any different then Israel saying, But, our prayers are answered when we make cakes for the queen of heaven? They never denied One God they just could get blessings from the pagan gods while in rebellion against God. The result was; Jesus coming to a sick and demon possessed people.

As far as Talmud They do not believe Jesus is messiah, they don't believe messiah will be the son of God, they believe he will be born of a man and women and they will know he is messiah when He rules over Israel in their land and make peace for them.

Have you read the Bible?

Romans 11: 25

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;26and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JA

Luke 2

They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

John 10:16

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfille

Romans 11:12
But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!
What then? What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. The elect among them did, but the others were hardened

As far as accusing me of false witness. Good thing Jesus is Lord of all of us.

As far as your Masonic implication maybe 

oh is a short list of Masons there are thousands even though the catholic church outwardly condemns masonry it high officials are on the masons role books.

WHERE ARE THE MASON-ECCLESIASTICS WORKING?

Giovanni Battista – Pope Paul VI. after hismother’s name: Maria Montini known as the „Montinian or Jewish pope”His reign in the Vatican 1963-1978

1.  Cardinal Villot, Jean (Protector of the Church Ss-ma Trinita al Monte Pincio), Archbishop of Bosporo. Birthplace: Saint-Amant-Sallende, Diocese of Clermont; October 11, 1905; ordination April 19, 1930; consecration October 12, 1954; created and proclaimed Cardinal on February 12, 1965. Cardinal Villot is Secretary of Vatican State of His Holiness and Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church. Residence. Vatican City State. Cardinal Villot is Prefect of: The Sacred Congregation for Religious and Secular Institutes; (president) Administrator of the Patrimony of the Holy See. Practically, Cardinal Villot controls Vatican foreign affairs and the most important Sacred Congregations.  He became a Mason on August 6, 1966. [note El Universal daily in Mexico City on 10th of August 1976 published articles of the International Committee of Defense of Catholic Tradition about Cardinal Villot. It says Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Villot is one having come forth from a French family that produces, from father to son during the last two centuries Grand Masters of Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians Cardinal Jean Villot isCamerlengo. What does the Camerlengo position mean? After the death of Pope Paul VI, Villot will govern the Church until a new Pope is elected]

2.  Cardinal Poletti, Ugo, Titular Bishop of Medelizi, Birthplace: In Omegna diocese of Novara, April 19, 1914; ordination June 29, 1938. Consecrated as Bishop, Sept 14, 1958. Created and proclaimed Cardinal March 5, 1973. He is the Vicar of His Holiness Pope Paul VI for the diocese of Rome and districts since March 6, 1973. Archpriest of Patriarchal Basilica of Lateran; Great Chancellor of the Pontifical University of the Lateran; member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and Divine Worship, member of Sacred Congregation for Priests and Religious; President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith; President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith; President and Protector of Liturgical Academy. Became a Mason on February 17, 1969.

3.  Archbishop Bugnini, Annibale. Birthplace: In Civitella del Lago, diocese of Todi, June 14, 1912; was ordained in 1936 and consecrated on February 13, 1972. Bugnini was Consultant in Sacr. Congregation of Propagation of the Faith; in the Sacr. Congregation of Holy Rites in the section of Sacred Liturgy with commission; in the administrative tribunal he was a perito. Bugnini was the father of the Novus Ordo (New Order). He joined the Masons on April 23, 1963. [note: Msgr. Annibale Bugnini, author of the New Mass, was sacked in July 1975, when unquestionable proof of his being a Freemason was submitted to the Holy See. He has not even been publicly reproved, despite his being subject to automatic excommunication because of his being a Freemason. Archbishop Bugnini continues to exercise a diplomatic function in Iran on behalf of the Vatican.

NameDate Initiated into the Masonic Rite

Casaroli, AgostinoSeptember 28, 1957

Baggio, SebastianoAugust 14, 1957

Angelini, FiorenzoOctober 14, 1957

Macchi, PasqualeApril 23, 1958

Virgilio, Levi (Lovino)July 4, 1958

Alessandro, GottardiJune 13, 1959

Pellegrino, MicheleMay 2, 1960

Virgilio, NoeApril 3, 1961

Bugnini, AnnibaleApril 23, 1963

Villot, JeanAugust 6, 1966

Suenens, LeoJune 15, 1967

Poletti, UgoFebruary 17, 1969

NameDate enteredMatr. numberMonogram

Marchisano, FrancescoFebruary 4, 19614536-3FRAMA

Biffi, FrancoAugust 15, 196964-23BIFRA

Brini, MarioJuly 13, 196915-670MABRI

Rizzi, MarioSeptember 16, 196943-179MONMARI

Pinot. Pio Vito   April 2, 19703317 42PPV & VIP

4. Msgr. Biffi, Franco, Chaplain of the Holy Father and since Oct. 29, 1970. Rector of the Pontifical University of the Lateran. He was initiated into the Masonic Rite on Aug. 15, 1959.

5.  Archbishop Casaroli, Agostino, Titular Archbishop of Cartagine. Birthplace: In Castel S. Giovanni, in the diocese of Piacenza, Nov. 24, 1914; ordained on May 29, 1937. Consecrated July 16, 1967, prelatus Domesticus, Secretary of Public Affairs of the Church; Consultor of Sacr. Congregation of Bishops; member of the Commission for Russia; Consultor of Pontifical Commission for Revision of Canon Law; member of Pontifical Commission for Latin America; member of Pontifical Commission for Emigration and Tourism; Sub-secretary of Vatican State on Extraordinary Affairs. Initiated in to the Masonic Rite on Sept. 28, 1957

6. Msgr. Macchi, Pasquale, Prelate of Honour of the Holy Father since June 13, 1964. Minutante of the second class, minor official of 1st grade of Vatican State. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on April 23, 1958. Msgr. Macchi is the private Secretary of the Pope, on whom he depends in order to write speeches and private correspondence.

7. Msgr. Rizzi, Mario, Prelate of the Holy Father since January 21, 1969.  Chief of the Office; major official of 2nd class of Sacred Congregation of Oriental Church. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on September 16, 1969

8. Archbishop Brini, Mario. Birthplace; in Piombino, diocese of Massa Marittima, May 11, 1908; ordained June 29, 1938.; consecrated Jan. 28, 1962. Secretary of Sacred Congregation of Oriental Church; member of Pontifical Commission for Russia; Consultor of Commission for Christian Union; Consultor of Pontifical Commission for Revision of Canon Law and for Canon Law of Oriental Church; member of Administration for Convertites; Prelate of all Sacred Congregations. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on July 13, 1969.

9. Msgr. Pinto, Pio Vito, Attache of Secretary of State of Second Class. Notare of 2nd Section of Supreme Tribunal and of Apostolic Signature. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on April 2, 1970 and has monogram initials V.I.P. as very important person.

10.  Msgr. Marschiasano, Francesco (from Turin), Prelate of Honour of the Holy Father since Feb. 29, 1972. Sub-secretary of Sacred Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Study. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on Feb. 4, 1961.

11.  Msgr. Virgilio, (Levi) Lovino, Prelatus Domesticus, President of Commission of Sacred Art. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on July 4, 1958. Fr, Virgilio is Assistant Director of L’Osservatore Romano, the Vatican daily paper.

12.  Fr. Virgilio, Noe, Vicar General of Fratres de Misericordia. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on June 13, 1959

13.  Fr. Alessandro, Gottardi (G. Dv. Pietro). Procurator and Postulator General of Fratelli Maristi. Initiated into the Masonic Rite, on June 13, 1959

14.  Bishop Angelini, Fiorenzo, Titular Bishop of Messene. Birthplace: In Rome, Aug 1, 1916; ordained February 3, 1940; consecrated July 19, 1956.  Commendator di Spirito Sancto; delegate of Cardinal Vicar of Rome for hospitals. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on Oct, 1957.

15.  Cardinal Baggio, Sebastiano (efeso), Protector of the Church Angeli Custodi, Titular Archbishop of Caglari. Birthplace: In Rosa, diocese of Vicenza, May 16, 1913. Ordained Dec. 21, 1935; consecrated on July 26, 1953. From 1964 was in Brazil as Apostolic Nuncio. Created and proclaimed as Cardinal on April 28, 1969. Initiated into the Masonic Rite on Aug. 14, 1957. Cardinal Baggio is the Prefect of the Roman Curia Congregation of Bishops. He controls Bishops.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC . Yes it is clear not only are you not a historian ,but blatantly 

giving FALSE witness .

There is only ONE GOD in the RCC and while I do criticise her ,when I see such rubbish posing as information ,  I do believe , I am  looking at something  Satanic   , and certainly not christian .Jews DENY Jesus Christ ,while Catholics in spite of human failings have done more for making decent christian beings than any   non catholic . I truly have never seen so much falsehood, than supporting those who have denied Christ for 2000 years . 

Have you read the Talmud , and what it says about Jesus Christ .  Well have you ?

Thallas everyone that is wrong about who is mystery babylon has errored in understanding. That is not a salvation loosing error. RCC is a false witness to the Character of God.  The Lord our Gods anger burns against those who bow to idols and pray to those who are not God and those who teach others to do so. I am Not a false witness to Christ and true witness to His Divinity is as important as being a true witness to His Word and His character. 

The catholic church is not the first people that praised God with their lips while they served their idols.

Jonah 2:8 (NIV) "Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs."

Eze 14:3-6 (NIV) "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? Therefore speak to them and tell them, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When any Israelite sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face and then goes to a prophet, I the Lord will answer him myself in keeping with his great idolatry. I will do this to recapture the hearts of the people of Israel, who have all deserted me for their idols... Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!'" (Joshua 24:14-27, Deut 30:11-19)

1 Pet 4:3 (NIV) For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.

James 4:7-10 (Phi) Be humble then before God... You are sinners: get your hands clean again. Your loyalty is divided: get your hearts made true once more. You should be deeply sorry, you should be grieved, you should even be in tears. Your laughter will have to become mourning, your high spirits will have to become dejection. You must humble yourself in the sight of the Lord before he will lift you up.

Eze 36:25 (NIV) "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols."

Eze 37:23 (NIV) "They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God."

1 Jn 5:21 (NIV) Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.

1 Cor 10:14 (NIV) Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry.

Eze 6:4-6 (NIV) "... I will slay your people in front of your idols. I will lay the dead bodies of the Israelites in front of their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars... your idols smashed and ruined, your incense altars broken down, and what you have made wiped out."

1 Cor 6:9-10 (NIV) Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy... (Rom 1:23-25)

Eph 5:5 (NIV) For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Eze 8:12 (NIV) He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol?"

2 Pet 2:18 (NIV) For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error.

1 Cor 12:1-2 (NIV) ...I do not wish you to be ignorant... somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to dumb idols.

Isa 41:29 (NIV) "See, they are all false! Their deeds amount to nothing; their images are but wind and confusion."

Jer 2:5 (NIV) This is what the Lord says: "What fault did your fathers find in me, that they strayed so far from me? They followed worthless idols and became worthless themselves."

Ps 97:7 (NIV) All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols...

1 Sam 12:21 (NIV) Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless.

Isa 57:12-13 (NIV) "I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not benefit you. When you cry out for help, let your collection [of idols] save you! The wind will carry all of them off, a mere breath will blow them away. But the man who makes me his refuge will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain."

Isa 42:8 (NIV) "I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols."

2 Ki 17:15 (NIV) They rejected his decrees and the covenant he had made with their fathers and the warnings he had given them. They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although the Lord had ordered them, "Do not do as they do," and they did the things the Lord had forbidden them to do.

2 Ki 17:40-41 (NIV) They would not listen, however, but persisted in their former practices. Even while these people were worshipping the Lord, they were serving their idols. To this day their children and grandchildren continue to do as their fathers did.

1 Cor 10:7 (NIV) Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry."

James 4:3-4 (Phi) You don't get what you want because you don't ask God for it. And when you do ask he doesn't give it to you, for you ask in quite the wrong spirit--you only want to satisfy your own desires. You are like unfaithful wives, never realizing that to be the world's lover means becoming the enemy of God! Anyone who chooses to be the world's friend is thereby making himself God's enemy.

Col 3:5-6 (Jer) That is why you must kill everything in you that belongs only to earthly life: fornication, impurity, guilty passion, evil desires and especially greed, which is the same thing as worshipping a false god.All this sort of behavior makes God angry. (Eph 5:5)

Eze 6:8-9 (NIV) "...How I have been grieved by their adulterous hearts, which have turned away from me, and by their eyes, which have lusted after their idols. They will loathe themselves for the evil they have done and for all their detestable practices."

Deut 29:18 (NIV) Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the Lord our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison. (See also through verse 29.)

Ex 20:3-4 (NIV) "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Mystery Babylon = Masonic ??????

It may not be true, but it certainly is a pretty interesting theory.

I agree with William on this one.  Serving, why all the mystery. Obviously some of us are misreading you- William and myself for two.  Come out and give us plain talking for us simple folk. Thanks.

spock

7 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

I see how you understood Serving to referencing Satan by the way he worded his statement. But nevertheless, I still interpreted what he was as saying "Eve was the "first" and deceived by Satan, The Tempter; and then she turned around and tempted Adam."

So, it'll be interesting to have his intended meaning clarified...

Id be shocked if he meant Eve.  But I'm all ears.  When does that brother wake up in Australia? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Revelation 12 (AV)

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Genesis 37:9-10

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Genesis 3:15a

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:9 / Revelation 20:2

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Isaiah 14:9-20 / Matthew 2:1-18

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Matthew 1:18-25 / Isaiah 9:6a / Hebrews 12:2

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Daniel 9:27 / Zechariah 5:5-11 / Daniel 12:11-12

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Jude 9

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Luke 10:18

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1 Peter 5:8

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

John 19:30 / Hebrews 9:16-17

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1 John 2:12-14 / Luke 14:26-35

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 20:7-8

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Revelation 20:9

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 17

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Daniel 9:27b

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Revelation 20:9b

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 13:5-10 Revelation 13:16-18

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, Thallasa said:

giving FALSE witness .

I have read the Talmud, but can you post what it says about Jesus,i might have missed it , so we all know, that be great , thank you

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

11 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The logic of this sentence is that the Mother = the First Tempter = Satan. You can't then backtrack and say that Satan is not a woman, not the Mother.

Your own convolutions of words deny your later statement:

Your attempts at being mysterious -- " look ... at Nahum & Zephaniah for added clues" -- are counterproductive. Why not just clearly state what you believe, instead of playing word games?

WRONG.

I was showing the connection BETWEEN this "woman" and the SPIRITUAL where SATAN rules from .. I was NOT saying "she" was Satan, but showing the CONNECTION between WHO was in fact the FIRST HARLOT against God .. hence my examples of SATAN being the FIRST in his HARLOTRIES .. I was pointing out THAT CONNECTION that is staring you all in the face as to "her" true ORIGINS instead of the worldly focus going on here which is but part of the mystery .. MEANING .. "she" is CONNECTED directly to SATAN .. but I never once gave my opinion as to WHO "she" is and I did not say "she" was SATAN but showed the CONNECTIONS WITH SATAN who was THE FIRST at all harlotries.

So it was "her" ORIGINS I was pointing out which pre date America by thousands of years, so I never once contradicted myself, you guys totally misunderstood.

Serving.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

LOL .. NO, I did not mean Eve either guys.

Sheesh, I didn't think what I said would be taken so far out of context, so misunderstood or even noticed truth be told.

I was just showing that this WOMAN HERSELF has a SPIRITUAL SOURCE and is above mankind's empires yet works through them .. meaning .. the empires of man are led by her AND reflect her .. hence the physical side ALSO bearing the name Babylon the Great, since they REFLECT "her" and emulate "her" ways.

SHE is a SYSTEM .. and NO SYSTEM is without A DOCTRINE (WINE) to uphold it .. (doctrines are not just religious either okay, you got TRADE doctrines, MILITARY doctrines, Sports doctrines, personal doctrines / beliefs etc etc etc ANYTHING a man practises) "she" is like SATANS principles / doctrines, like the "spirit that is in the world" .. which is SPIRITUAL and not physical .. from Satan's BELIEFS.

The Harlot is the SYSTEM framed by SATAN,  coz without a UNIVERSAL SYSTEM, you will NEVER have UNIVERSAL CONTROL and you will never reach ALL MEN efficiently enough for achieving total dominance or total temptation.

And for all that to be realized in the realm of MAN .. one first needs to work toward & establish a UNIVERSAL SYSTEM (NOW almost achieved) to spring board into the final SYSTEM which is the Mark of the Beast SYSTEM which will guarantee TOTAL control in EVERY corner of the globe which is soon to come.

And WHAT are the powers that be ALLOWING to be EXPOSED today? ( NO, the NWO is NOT on the run as people believe, this is all PLANNED)

That's right .. THEY are ALLOWING this CORRUPT SYSTEM to be EXPOSED .. and the SYSTEM is like the worlds FLESH holding it all together .. sound familiar? "Burn her FLESH with fire" etc

And WHAT will the powers that be offer us to "save us" from this evil SYSTEM that THEY & Satan created .. their NEW "transparent" SYSTEM (vomit vomit) .. the Mark of the Beast SYSTEM.

And every SYSTEM is based on a DOCTRINE (WINE) which causes drunkedness if contrary to God's system.

And that is what "she" is .. Satan's system/doctrine which is like a HARLOT against God's system/doctrine which is ALSO shown as a WOMAN btw ..

Coincidence?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

BABYLON is the religion of Satan (his Moses was Nimrod).

Genesis 10:8–12 (AV)

8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

Micah 5 (AV)

1 Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Isaiah 52:1–12 (AV)

1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

† Revelation 17:9–11 (AV)

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.