IGNORED

do you think the RED horse has been released ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Kinda makes sense, except I see the beast as in the 4 beasts representing kingdoms.

And I see the four beasts primarily as the fallen angels who spawned them and caused them to exercise dominion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And I see the four beasts primarily as the fallen angels who spawned them and caused them to exercise dominion.

Interesting. But they are just kingdoms:

Daniel 7    The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

59 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Interesting. But they are just kingdoms:

Daniel 7    The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth

Dan. 7:17 Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth.    23 The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth...

Dan 10:13 “But the prince/sar of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes/sarim, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

There are spiritual rulers who establish earthly kingdoms and empires. The sarim of Persia, Greece, and Israel spoken of in Daniel 10 are rulers of single soul/blood-lineages. The four kings of Daniel 7 are of greater authority that those, because they establish and rule over empires, that is, collectives of many nations/soul-lines. They are essentially the over-souls of empires, that is, the single unifying spiritual embodiment of a collective governmental ideology.

These are hard concepts for men to grasp: that the most powerful spiritual principalities and powers are collective belief-systems embodied by one single governing spirit.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

15 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Dan. 7:17 Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth.    23 The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth...

Dan 10:13 “But the prince/sar of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes/sarim, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

There are spiritual rulers who establish earthly kingdoms and empires. The sarim of Persia, Greece, and Israel spoken of in Daniel 10 are rulers of single soul/blood-lineages. The four kings of Daniel 7 are of greater authority that those, because they establish and rule over empires, that is, collectives of many nations/soul-lines. They are essentially the over-souls of empires, that is, the single unifying spiritual embodiment of a collective governmental ideology.

These are hard concepts for men to grasp: that the most powerful spiritual principalities and powers are collective belief-systems embodied by one single governing spirit.

Agreed.  The supernatural's influence on the natural is an often overlooked but critically important concept to keep in mind, especially when talking about prophecy.  It helps make sense of it all.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

SINNERSAVED

Revelation 6:4   And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Remember when the White horse started riding?  The foundation for false religion was set, after this era, another 400 years or so later this rider on the Red Horse comes with a GREAT SWORD.  It's not a small sword, but a great sword. 

meaning GREAT SWORD = GREAT WAR.

The 1st and 2nd WORLD WARS!

For the first time in history we have 2 Wars that included the whole WORLD.  A Great Sword. 

After the first 2 world wars, major changes came into effect.  Israel was given their State, and new world organisations were put in place starting with the The United Nations as a preventative for a repeat war (control the leaders now), then later European Union, etc, thus paving the way for what we have today, a combination of world leaders, and groups all having the same agenda. 

This rider is still riding, and there will be a 3rd WORLD war to follow, so I believe the Red horse started riding in 1914 because it paved the way for unity of leaders.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/14/2016 at 5:13 PM, WilliamL said:

Thanks, I'm looking into this possibility. It doesn't however change the way we identify these kingdoms.  The king may be a demon prince, this confirms that we are not looking at mortal kings here, but a kingdom ruled by a demon prince that has dominance in a certain region over centuries.   To identify that demon prince may well be in your scope of knowledge, I am more concerned with identifying the kingdom associated with that region. Thanks,  I will definitely be pondering over this for a while, meditating on these scriptures.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Thanks, I'm looking into this possibility. It doesn't however change the way we identify these kingdoms.  The king may be a demon prince, this confirms that we are not looking at mortal kings here, but a kingdom ruled by a demon prince that has dominance in a certain region over centuries.

Good that you understand the difference. If you look at Daniel 11's narrative, you can see a clear example of these things playing out. For example, speaking of "the King of the North," the chapter keeps using the phrase "in his place [KJV, estate] shall arise..." -- and goes on talking about acts of the King of the North. 11:7, 20, 21, 38 Each of these places is speaking of the transition after the death of a human king to another earthly king of the same bloodline. But the spirit-King of the North continues its rule over and through all of them.

One other note: these spiritual rulers are not demons, which are earth-bound evil spirits; rather, they are

Eph. 3:10 ...principalities and powers in the heavenly places... 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Isaiah 24:21 It shall come to pass in that day [the Day of the LORD]
That the LORD will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.

Another place to see these principles manifested is in Daniel 7:

7:2 Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, four spirits [ruachy] of heaven rushing forth to [the] Great Sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from [the] sea..."

Here we clearly can see how earthly beast-empires arise due to the initial activity of heavenly spirits.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay we talked about the white horse I think we can all agree it was released to conquer,

now with that I think maybe the Red horse has been released for the red horse is about the peace of the world taken away , and when the people and leaders of power say peace and security then sudden chaos will come,

and so it will be followed by the black horse for it has the scales, for it will mean that devastation, and government control has taken over for we will not be able to survive., on our own, if the world goes up side down, and it will be a bad tribulation period,

I believe the white horse is out, and the red horse is upon us, and the black horse is really next, but time will tell

if there is no peace in the earth , then would we not have the red horse present,?

tell me what you think, thank you and blessings

The white horse ushers in the 7yr covenant with Israel and the surrounding middle east nations. This hasn't happened even though the world leaders are heavily pressuring Israel on this. Still... one particular individual will achieve it, then 3 1/2yrs later he breaks it (the same time Satan is cast down to earth and directly enters into him (Antichrist). Look what happens next in Revelation, he then makes war against both Israel and the Saints around the world. It seems to me that at the same time Satan is thrown down from heaven and finds that he's on earth according to Scripture, the rider of the red horse is given power to take peace from the world (start war). Can you see why in Revelation the world is being warned of satan's great fury when he's cast down to earth? Many are being killed and God's wraith on earth is being poured out during this time aswell. God Himself says that if He doesn't speed up time (ever how He does it) during this time no flesh would survive. The Great Tribulation, we haven't seen God's wraith yet nor do we desire to.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

The white horse ushers in the 7yr covenant with Israel and the surround middle east nations. This hasn't happened even though the world leaders are heavily pressuring Israel on this. Still... one particular individual will achieve it, then 3 1/2yrs later he breaks it (the same time Satan is cast down to earth and directly enters into him (Antichrist). Look what happens next in Revelation, he then makes war against both Israel and the Saints around the world. It seems to me that at the same time Satan is thrown down from heaven and finds that he's on earth according to Scripture, the rider of the red horse is given power to take peace from the world (start war). Can you see why in Revelation the world is being warned of satan's great fury when he's cast down to earth? Many are being killed and God's wraith on earth is being poured out during this time aswell. God Himself says that if He doesn't speed up time (ever how He does it) during this time no flesh would survive. The Great Tribulation, we haven't seen God's wraith yet nor do we desire to.

thank you for the post, but there is no seven year covenant to be made, and no one really knows that there is a seven year period of tribulation and the antichrist breaks it in the middle, this is all speculation, of something that is not affirmed, for the scripture talks about  affirming, or to strengthen up , but not as a new covenant at all,

and so if it was like that it would say that in scripture, but it does not, for I have been told the same by my pass churches and they are assuming something that scripture does not say,

besides the temple to be build, and the sacrifices to be made, are not of what is for us today, in fact they are trying to get the temple together and start up the sacrifices again, but this is not what God sees as the right thing , nor following scripture, for Jesus was the one and final, and there is no more, so any thing else has really nothing to do with God, but what man is trying to do under his own will, and so thank you and I just wanted to place my two cents in there,  blessings

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:
9 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you for the post, but there is no seven year covenant to be made, and no one really knows that there is a seven year period of tribulation and the antichrist breaks it in the middle, this is all speculation, of something that is not affirmed, for the scripture talks about  affirming, or to strengthen up , but not as a new covenant at all,

and so if it was like that it would say that in scripture, but it does not, for I have been told the same by my pass churches and they are assuming something that scripture does not say,

besides the temple to be build, and the sacrifices to be made, are not of what is for us today, in fact they are trying to get the temple together and start up the sacrifices again, but this is not what God sees as the right thing , nor following scripture, for Jesus was the one and final, and there is no more, so any thing else has really nothing to do with God, but what man is trying to do under his own will, and so thank you and I just wanted to place my two cents in there,  blessings

It is not speculation if you would read your Bible in a literal sense and not spiritualize it you would see the true meaning of the end times.