• Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I agree with Ezra here

Genesis 15

6Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

James 2

23 and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “AND ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS,” and he was called the friend of God.

Galatian 3

6 Even so Abraham BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Romans 4

3 For what does the Scripture say? "ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS CREDITED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS."

There is one way to God, grace through faith.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

First off, I have read the BOM. I have also read much of Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price, and have them on my bookshelf for reference purposes.

Actually, other then the America's aspect of the BOM, and the lack of any support from archaeology about those civilizations, and the lack of a DNA connection between native Americans and Israelites, I can set aside those fanciful speculations and just judge it on it's spiritual content. Some of that is quite good, although it does not always agree with Mormon theology, oddly. 

It is also, quite peculiar, that a man who claimed to be translating plates (that no one has seen) from reformed hieroglyphics (which no one has head of), would translate them into Elizabethan English, instead of the language of his own culture, 19th America. I smell a con. When you take a con man, and have him found a religion based on fiction, you  are inviting trouble and deception.

However, when getting into D&C and PoGP, one of which claim to be written (largely) by Joseph Smith, one would expect to see more harmony, and less contradiction, if a true prophet was actually involved.

So in short, no, that does not answer my concerns, which largely is, that a lot of well intentioned people, are being lead astray by the a non-Christian pseudo-church, presenting itself often, as not only being Christian (which is not true) but also as the only faithful representation of Christianity, also not true.

Dallan, read through some of the forum posts here, and get a taste of the true gospel, not one invented and filtered by Joseph Smith and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Also, know that if you continue to promote the Book of Mormon and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, you may well find your activities limited here.

Dear Omegaman,

I'm sorry that my post was offensive and that you didn't agree with it but I most certainly claim to take upon myself the name of Christ and Christian.

And yes, there's archeological evidence of the book of Mormon. But Christ did not teach that we find truth from evidence from man, we don't put our trust in scientists findings. When speaking to Peter he said that he was blessed because flesh and blood had not revealed it unto him but his father which was in heaven did. When speaking to doubting Thomas he said blessed are those who have believed but have not seen. It's a principle of faith. If you want evidence you can pray and ask God with real intent that you will act on your answer when you pray to know whether the Book of Mormon is true. You have to have a sincere heart though, and with intent that if you received an answer you would act on it.

If you want DNA evidence to disprove the Book of Mormon you can't find it, DNA testing is a faulty method that has been proven impossible. Plus every time an earthquake happens it ruins all past DNA evidence that it hits and proves it useless.

My intent of joining this forum was to share what I know to be true, and to help other people. The purpose of my church is to invite others to come unto Christ, just because we preach to other Christians doesn't mean we are not Christians. We believe in the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the D and C and the P of GP to be revelation of God. We love and revere the bible and it is the first book in our canon. Christianity has very much gone down hill since the 1980's and the church wants to help renew Christians faith because we are allies, and sin is the enemy. The Church has provided a great benefit for mankind and has helped millions in humanitarian work, water purification, rehabilitation centers and feeding the poor. And all it does is point all to come unto Christ and be healed. The fruits of the church are only good, the church only invites people to good. And Christ said that you will know whether a prophet is true or not by it's fruits, a bad fountain can't bring good water. and a good tree can't bring bad fruit. If you actually took a look at our church and actually went inside a church building for once, and honestly used spiritual tools to see if our church was true, then you would have more love for it. God has promised that if we ask we will receive, and that he can give us personal revelation for our lives to know what is true. Bible literally just means "the books" in latin, it was not intended to be the only scripture. The bibles we have today weren't in their form or order until 1300 AD, most people carried them around as individual "books". The people turned away from God after Christ came so his authority was removed, the catholics then claimed to have this authority even until this day. But once religious freedom was proclaimed, God immediately restored his church. Up until then, most people were killed for opposing the catholic church, and freedom was minimal, so the timing of the restoration had to happen then. Please just listen to my words and test them, if you pray to God and ask you will receive an answer on whether they are true. There are multiple degrees of glory in heaven as listen 1 Corinthians 16, and we believe you must have proper knowledge of what are entailed in covenants such as baptism, to receive all that God has in store for you. That's why we make effort to spread this to everyone, because of eternal life. You can remove me from this website if you'd like but I just want to help people and answer their questions, I have made sure to try and inform all that I am Mormon and that I am only in attitude of answering peoples questions about the church, and helping them.

I do not wish to be enemies or opposites. Best of wished.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I am not at all offended Dallan.

I am just cautious of wolves in sheep's clothing, and perhaps more so, when they think they are sheep.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Am I correct? Mormons die for their jesus, but see. . . . Our Jesus died for us in our place, so we don't have to.

Guest Robert
14 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

Dear Omegaman,

I'm sorry that my post was offensive and that you didn't agree with it but I most certainly claim to take upon myself the name of Christ and Christian.

And yes, there's archeological evidence of the book of Mormon. But Christ did not teach that we find truth from evidence from man, we don't put our trust in scientists findings. When speaking to Peter he said that he was blessed because flesh and blood had not revealed it unto him but his father which was in heaven did. When speaking to doubting Thomas he said blessed are those who have believed but have not seen. It's a principle of faith. If you want evidence you can pray and ask God with real intent that you will act on your answer when you pray to know whether the Book of Mormon is true. You have to have a sincere heart though, and with intent that if you received an answer you would act on it.

If you want DNA evidence to disprove the Book of Mormon you can't find it, DNA testing is a faulty method that has been proven impossible. Plus every time an earthquake happens it ruins all past DNA evidence that it hits and proves it useless.

My intent of joining this forum was to share what I know to be true, and to help other people. The purpose of my church is to invite others to come unto Christ, just because we preach to other Christians doesn't mean we are not Christians. We believe in the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the D and C and the P of GP to be revelation of God. We love and revere the bible and it is the first book in our canon. Christianity has very much gone down hill since the 1980's and the church wants to help renew Christians faith because we are allies, and sin is the enemy. The Church has provided a great benefit for mankind and has helped millions in humanitarian work, water purification, rehabilitation centers and feeding the poor. And all it does is point all to come unto Christ and be healed. The fruits of the church are only good, the church only invites people to good. And Christ said that you will know whether a prophet is true or not by it's fruits, a bad fountain can't bring good water. and a good tree can't bring bad fruit. If you actually took a look at our church and actually went inside a church building for once, and honestly used spiritual tools to see if our church was true, then you would have more love for it. God has promised that if we ask we will receive, and that he can give us personal revelation for our lives to know what is true. Bible literally just means "the books" in latin, it was not intended to be the only scripture. The bibles we have today weren't in their form or order until 1300 AD, most people carried them around as individual "books". The people turned away from God after Christ came so his authority was removed, the catholics then claimed to have this authority even until this day. But once religious freedom was proclaimed, God immediately restored his church. Up until then, most people were killed for opposing the catholic church, and freedom was minimal, so the timing of the restoration had to happen then. Please just listen to my words and test them, if you pray to God and ask you will receive an answer on whether they are true. There are multiple degrees of glory in heaven as listen 1 Corinthians 16, and we believe you must have proper knowledge of what are entailed in covenants such as baptism, to receive all that God has in store for you. That's why we make effort to spread this to everyone, because of eternal life. You can remove me from this website if you'd like but I just want to help people and answer their questions, I have made sure to try and inform all that I am Mormon and that I am only in attitude of answering peoples questions about the church, and helping them.

I do not wish to be enemies or opposites. Best of wished.

Okay, a slight problem here.  According to  Joseph Smith:

"First God Himself, who sits enthroned in yonder heaven, is a man like unto one of yourselves, that is the great secret. . .I am going to tell you how God came to be God. We have imagined that God was God from all eternity. . . God himself; the Father of us all dwelt on an earth the same as Jesus Christ himself did, . . .You have to learn how to be gods yourselves; . . .No man can learn you more than what I have told you."  -

Mormonism tells us that  the "Mormon god" was once literally a man that began his existence as an "intelligence."He did not have a body but existed as simply pure intelligence somewhere in the Universe. On another planet (not the earth) out in the universe a "god" (not the god of earth) and one of his wives had a spirit child and the intelligence was given a spirit body and was born as this child. As a spirit child he lived in the heaven with his father and mother god in a heavenly family. After this, this "spirit child" allowed to come to his father god's planet and receives a human bodywhen a human couple on the planet had a child. Then the "human child" grew up on that planet and was born a sinner. However, in time he was redeemed by his faith in the "gospel of his heavenly father god" and lived a life of performing works. Then he died and was resurrected to "Celestial heaven" (according to the Mormons), where this man was declared to be "worthy" of becoming a god and was exalted to godhood. Then, was appointed to be the god of earth by a "counsel of gods" that exist at the center of the universe near a star or planet called Kolob ( this info is found in the LDS scripture in the Book of Abraham and is said to be the nearest heavenly body to the place where "god" dwells). This now "god", retained his physical body, a "god of flesh and bone".

But the Bible tells us:

" In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1, NASB emphasis mine)

and:

"Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost." (Revelation 21:6, NASB, emphasis mine)

and:

I will not execute My fierce anger; I will not destroy Ephraim again. For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst, And I will not come in wrath." (Hosea 11:9, NASB, emphasis mine)

and:

"God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:24, NASB, emphasis mine)

and:

"God will hear and answer them-- Even the one who sits enthroned from of old-- Selah. With whom there is no change, And who do not fear God." (Psalm 55:19, NASB)

and:

" Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." (James 1:17, NASB, emphasis mine)

The Bible tells us that God  created everything in the beginning, IS the beginning and end, is NOT a man, is a SPIRIT, and does not change

This being the case, the "god" of Mormonism CANNOT be the God of the Bible. And that being said, Mormonism CANNOT be from God: God's revelations do not contradict what He has already said, and God is not going to say He is the beginning and does not change, only to later say that He does and was once "one of us". 

I'm sorry, but this alone shows that Mormonism cannot be of God. There is much more that also disproves it, but for brevity's sake (as well as the fact that others have info on this as well), I will rest on this.

Edited by RobertS
spelling correction

• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

I'm sorry that my post was offensive and that you didn't agree with it....
but I most certainly claim to take upon myself the name of Christ and Christian.....

:emot-heartbeat:

Ah

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:4-10

Beloved

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

Here Is Only

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

One LORD Jesus, The Christ

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

And When He Is Through With The Earth And All The Stars And The Planets

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Colossians 1:16-17

They (The Cosmos) Will Be All Gone

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

So, Do Take HIS Name

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Revelation 3:11

And Be Blessed

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

You can judge and say I am of satan and that I am going to to hell, but Christ taught not to judge, and that judgment is his and no one else's. Just pray and ask God whether or not he was a true prophet. Either he is or he isn't and it's and it's kind of important to know whether he is or not. I love the bible, especially the gospels and know that what is written in the bible to be true, the book of Mormon teaches that the bible is the word of God and that the purpose of the book of Mormon is to build up the bible. 11 witnesses held the plates Joseph translated the record on, people saw the plates and knew them to be true, they never denied that they had seen an angel and that they had been shown the plates, even to two of them who rebelled against the church and fled from them testified to their deaths they had seen an angel. It's called The Book of Mormon because it was written by a prophet historian named Mormon around 400 AD and teaches of the inhabitants of ancient America and their dealings with Christ. Once their nation was destroyed God commanded him to bury the plates. It was brought about to prove that Joseph Smith is a true prophet and that he restored the church. After 100's of years failed theories of it's falsehoods have died and it still stands with millions who have found it to be true. It still stands and will forever stand. Many people bring up strange and weird "Mormonism" doctrines, when it's the Mormons themselves who don't believe in that, just because people quote the one time Joseph Smith gave his opinion on what "the mysteries of godliness" are, people suddenly think he was teaching that it was what we believe. I was born and raised in the church and none of us have any of those things in any of our religious manuals or texts, none of the members of this church have been taught those things. People got it from quoting notes a member of the church wrote during the King Fallot Sermon, which is not a declaration of our beliefs. Joseph Smith was speaking at a funeral, (King was a friend of Joseph whom he loved dearly)

Throughout all of the Bible God called prophets to correct their apostasy in a pattern where the people were righteous, then rebelled, then God called prophets to invite them to repent. This pattern happened all throughout history until the time of Christ. Christ corrected the apostasy and established his church but they even rejected him. After Christ died new apostles were called. When an apostle died new apostles were called. But then we suddenly can't tell what happened after 100 AD because they killed the apostles except for John and they changed the doctrines of the church and apostatized and created their own religion through emperor Constantine. Then in their counsels they put the bible together and included the four most popular gospels and threw away the rest. Then they voted on what was right and wrong. That is why a restoration was needed, to restore what was lost, teachings that had been lost, and misunderstandings to understand. The reformers came in middle ages to try and correct what was wrong with the churches, they didn't claim to be prophets but were wonderful men and women who tried to reform back to Christ's original church. This lead for the way for Christ to restore his church due to the big push for religious freedom, which would allow young Joseph as a 14 year old boy to be called as a prophet to restore Jesus Christ's church.

A mob of 300 Christians painted their skin black and murdered Joseph Smith and his brother and murdered hundreds of other Latter Day Saints. It's right in your very faces and you can't even recognize the truth. This is Jesus Christ's church and Jesus Christ is at the very head of our church, actively leading and guiding it and inviting all to find out whether or not it is true. Jesus Christ lives, and is at the head of our church. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover and then pray and ask God if it's true. There's no harm in finding out if it's true, because it is true. You will see that Christ is the very foundation of our church and the head of our church he is everything, the beginning and the end. Peter James and John and John the Baptist and others restored the authority to baptize, confer the holy Ghost and much more by appearing to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery and laid their hands on them and gave them authority just as the apostles gave authority in the Bible. Our church is ran by 12 apostles just like in the bible and has Jesus Christ as the head just like in the bible. Christ visits and appears with our apostles today and openly leads and guides the church. These things are true and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Edited by Dallan Smith

13 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

If you read the Book of Mormon you'll see that God has always commanded his children to have faith in Christ, repent, be baptized, receive the holy ghost and endure to the end no matter what the time period. The Jews when translating the old testament removed any notion of Christ and changed the name Jehovah simply to God to destroy any notion of Jesus Christ so in our current bible's It appears that not much is spoken using Christ's name or salvation in the Old Testament. This is one of the reasons why the Book of Mormon is so important. Christ could have come at any time period while the earth is around but he chose 2000 years ago in a very specific place because that was the only place he could fulfill his purposes, and the only time the people would be wicked enough to kill their own God. So if you were born before or after Christ died for us doesn't make much of a difference. Does that answer your concerns?

The Book of Mormon is a false gospel!

17 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

You can judge and say I am of Satan and that I am going to to hell, 
but Christ taught not to judge, and that judgment is his
and no one else's.

:sherlock:

Beloved, Doesn't That Put Joe Smith
And The Whole Mormon Church Into Deep Trouble?

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psalms 2:6-9

Joseph Smith boasted that he did more than Jesus to keep a church together.

"God is in the still small voice. In all these affidavits, indictments, it is all of the devil--all corruption. Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on the top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet . . . ," (History of the Church, vol. 6, p. 408-409). Click here to see this quote in context. https://carm.org/joseph-smith-quotes

Especially When The LORD Jesus Sits In Judgement Of The Very Cosmos

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

Joseph Smith said that God was not always God.
“We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea, and take away the veil, so that you may see. These are incomprehensible ideas to some, but they are simple. It is the first principle of the Gospel to know for a certainty the Character of God, and to know that we may converse with him as one man converses with another, and that he was once a man like us; yea, that God the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth, the same as Jesus Christ himself did, and I will show it from the Bible,” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 345-346. Italics in original).
https://carm.org/joseph-smith-quotes

And The Christ Deniers On Judgement

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2:10-12

Joseph Smith said that there are many gods.
"Hence, the doctrine of a plurality of Gods is as prominent in the Bible as any other doctrine. It is all over the face of the Bible . . . Paul says there are Gods many and Lords many . . . but to us there is but one God--that is pertaining to us; and he is in all and through all," (History of the Church, vol. 6, p. 474). "In the beginning, the head of the Gods called a council of the Gods; and they came together and concocted a plan to create the world and people it," (Journal of Discourses, vol. 6, p. 5).
https://carm.org/joseph-smith-quotes

Day

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Joseph Smith said that there are men living on the moon who dress like Quakers and live to be nearly 1000 years old. Since he was wrong about the moon, is it safe to trust him regarding the way to Heaven? (The Young Woman's Journal, vol. 3, p. 263-264 (See reprint in Mormonism--Shadow or Reality? by Jerald and Sandra Tanner, p. 4). https://carm.org/joseph-smith-quotes

~

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21

Love, Joe

17 hours ago, Dallan Smith said:

Peter James and John and John the Baptist and others restored the authority to baptize, confer the holy Ghost and much more by appearing to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery

and laid their hands on them and gave them authority just as the apostles gave authority in the Bible.

Our church is ran by 12 apostles just like in the bible and has Jesus Christ as the head just like in the bible.

Christ visits and appears with our apostles today and openly leads and guides the church. These things are true and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

:sherlock:

Beloved, I Don't Know Who

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27

Or What It Is That Appears To Your Leaders

Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds. Jeremiah 14:14 (NIV)

But I Know For Certain That The LORD Jesus Is Waiting In Heaven

Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and turn to me. For as soon as trouble comes, they will earnestly search for me." Hosea 5:15 (NLT)

Waiting For The Remanent Of Israel To Call Out To Yeshua

“And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the Lord calls. Joel 2:30-32 (ESV)

And Then The Resurrection Of The Just

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-18

As Jesus Rides Back Down To

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:11-16

Jerusalem Town

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:14-17

~

Beloved

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Where Will You Be?

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Revelation 6:14-17

Love, Joe