angels4u

Core of Christianity.

24 posts in this topic

Some people sought for repentance and could not find it.  I wonder if Judas had "godly sorrow" (repentance) or "worldly sorrow".  Thanks people for helping to clarify this for me. 

I think in other places in YHWH'S WORD the character of the one who betrayed Y'SHUA MESSIAH is described in more detail (i.e. it was not a spur of the moment sin, nor a one time nor short time of thinking evil,  but from his core ) ....  i.e. indicating I think that he had nothing good, no good nor right motives or thoughts within himself, probably all his time on earth......

some good answers-- but its not complicated------ Part of the Holy Spirits ministry was to witness that Jesus was God------- When the Pharisees said the Jesus was casting out demons  by satan's power- they where basically saying Jesus was  Satan. so-- they where calling the Holy Spirit a liar-- which was blaspheming him-- so why was that unforgiveable??? because unless a person believes that Jesus is God, they can not be saved. You can not deny Christ's deity- and be saved-  Today- if a person denies Christ's deity- they can not be saved--- what if they succumb to the Spirits leading that Christ is God????-- well then they could come to repentance and be saved---but as long as you resist the Holy Spirits witness that Jesus is God-you are blaspheming Him and you can not be saved

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, angels4u said:

The unforgivable sin is if you don't believe that Jesus is God  , if you believe that Jesus and the Holy Spirit  are God you don't have to worry that did commit that sin, it's basically the sin of unbelieve..

amen