• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

The bottom line is that either a person believes Jesus is God-- or doesn't-  The Fact that God would die for his creation to redeem them is essential to a person having a right relationship with God or not. "Confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart He was raised from the dead"= salvation-- anything less than that or different than that = eternity in hell---

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, firestormx said:

I didn't see or find the thread. I apologize for creating the same topic in a thread , when there was another thread active with the same subject. Maybe a mod can merge this thread into that one. Again, I apologize. 

No problem Firestorm, I understand you didn't see it...hope you got your answer? :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

I serve Jesus and that's what I want to do, I don't know about you. 

Jesus is my Lord. 

Him I want to please, I try to help you to progress in soundness of mine, but I guess I am not the one to help you, I have done my duty, check the scriptures a little bit, or read the scriptures a little bit more carefull , that's my wish for you, and stop interrogating the people till your will it is done. 

Jesus is my judge, I don't know about you. 

Follow Jesus disciples they lived in the first century AD. 

Check everything else with their teachings. Do not have the fear of others withing you.

You only need Jesus and the Holy Spirit's approval.

Who knows what is in your list for the next question.

Maybe, and I say maybe, you may use the same analogy, just like a minister that I met, and ask if I believe that the Devil and his Evil Spirit are two persons in one, and then he said: if you put the Antichrist there, they are three persons in one.

Please leave me out of these discution, for just as WD just said if you believe and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, and that God has raised him from the dead you are Saved. 

For Jesus was from above even thought he look like just the Son of a another man, he was the Son of God. And not the Son of David, in appearance only, you could not tell it, till the resuraction when he appeared to his disciples. 

Let's talk about something else, think what you want to think, or else how can I help you, if you believe you are on a mission from God.

Mellow a little bit, it will not hurt,

God bless you, not with the blessings of Abraham, but with the blessings of Jesus Christ. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Firestorm,,,,,,,

Oh no,you needn't apologize,as Angels said,,,,,,,,I mentioned the other Thread simply for you to see the responses(plus I wouldn't have to type it all over again-lol) This is a great Topic & it is probably good it is in 2 places,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus,,,                           With love-in Christ<Kwik

17 hours ago, angels4u said:

Who do you really say Jesus is?

Jesus is the Son of God.= your God ?

God is God the Father= your God?

Holy Spirit is God= your God.?

Can you agree with "yes"  or" No"

Sorry, I'm confused ,can you please just answer "Yes" or "No " behind the question?

Yourclosestfriendt,can you please fill this in with "Yes" or" No" ?

Blessings friendnt,,,,,,

Angels mellow out? Seriously? She is probably one of the "mellowist" people I know & her questions needn't be taken offensively,they are honest,valid & important,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there has been a few people that cannot seem to simply answer "Jesus is GOD" ,,,,,,,,,they dance all the way round the mulberry bush to avoid saying those WORDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is it any wonder she asks & rightfully so ,especially as a Worthy Watchman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,our Statement of Faith is our Declaration of our knowledge of WHO GOD IS,,,,,,,,,,,,God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lour Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus was fully man & is fully GOD,,,,,,not difficult to say & to register on Worthy,as a BELIEVER,we agreed that is what we BELIEVE,,,,,,,,,

You say "I don't know about you" to Angels4u,,,,,,,Oh yes we do,,,,,,,,,,,there is no analogy needed,you either believe WHO Jesus IS or you don't,,,,,,,,,,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings friendnt,,,,,,

Angels mellow out? Seriously? She is probably one of the "mellowist" people I know & her questions needn't be taken offensively,they are honest,valid & important,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there has been a few people that cannot seem to simply answer "Jesus is GOD" ,,,,,,,,,they dance all the way round the mulberry bush to avoid saying those WORDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is it any wonder she asks & rightfully so ,especially as a Worthy Watchman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,our Statement of Faith is our Declaration of our knowledge of WHO GOD IS,,,,,,,,,,,,God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lour Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus was fully man & is fully GOD,,,,,,not difficult to say & to register on Worthy,as a BELIEVER,we agreed that is what we BELIEVE,,,,,,,,,

You say "I don't know about you" to Angels4u,,,,,,,Oh yes we do,,,,,,,,,,,there is no analogy needed,you either believe WHO Jesus IS or you don't,,,,,,,,,,

Hello Kwik, I don't believe in strong authoritative questions of this kind, buy rather in an approach within the meaning of; " be ready to give an account of what you believe to anyone who asks, and do not Lord it over people, but rather served, to be accountable, to permit, to allow inquiries " that's how Paul put it, because of his background, who was something like that, "if you are not with us you are against us", and it also came with a threat. So much for that.

Dear sister, if you are willing to enter into a conversation I am ready, and done in this way, " tell me the reason and ID the foundation of something that you have come to believe, and be ready to be question on the foundation of your belief, and not to leave any stone unturned.

CLARITY, this is the word. 

If you believe that you have the truth, you are not afraid and avoid in depth inquiries.

That's who I am, you can drill me, in a civilize way, if I ask tell me how and why you have form this question, or the belief that's make you ask this question, be ready as much as possible to say something. 

So here we are, let's start a dialogue. 

thank u for your Kindness, 

Blessings friendnt,,,,,

No problem,my pleasure,,,,,,,,,I'm not sure if you are asking "me" if I care to enter into a conversation with you but I'm not the who asked you the question,,,,,,,although if you want to talk with me .you can anytime,,,,,,,& we are talking ,aren't we?lol

As far as Angel's,I seriously doubt she would "drill" anyone,,,,,,it is but a simple question ,,,,,,the simple answer of course is Jesus is GOD,,,,,,easy enough,yes?

All I tried to do is help you to understand that this has been a bit of a problem for some,,,,,,we had a fellow who refused to answer only because he believes Jesus WAS a person,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sure you can understand the importance of sincerity here at Worthy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,With love-in Christ,Kwik

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello Kwik, I don't believe in strong authoritative questions of this kind, buy rather in an approach within the meaning of; " be ready to give an account of what you believe to anyone who asks, and do not Lord it over people, but rather served, to be accountable, to permit, to allow inquiries " that's how Paul put it, because of his background, who was something like that, "if you are not with us you are against us", and it also came with a threat. So much for that.

Dear sister, if you are willing to enter into a conversation I am ready, and done in this way, " tell me the reason and ID the foundation of something that you have come to believe, and be ready to be question on the foundation of your belief, and not to leave any stone unturned.

If you believe that you have the truth, you are not afraid and avoid in depth inquiries.

That's who I am, you can drill me, in a civilize way, if I ask tell me how and why you have form this question, or the belief that's make you ask this question, be ready as much as possible to say something. 

Would you be able to please tell Kwik "Yes or No to my questions?

We both have no problem to say "Yes" to all three questions,do we Kwik?

Jesus is our God! Amen :)

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you acknowledge that Jesus is God?    All you are doing is dancing around a very, very simple question.   You appear to call Jesus anything and everything but God.   Just answer the question:  Do you believe Jesus is God?   Yes or no?