• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

12 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Would you be able to please tell Kwik "Yes or No to my questions?

We both have no problem to say "Yes" to all three questions,do we Kwik?

Jesus is our God! Amen :)

Hello angels4u, I do not have any problem with any one asking me questions, if I can and I am able to, I will answer, and say this is why.

It is the clarity that I am consern about. 

When we say something, is it the same thing that we have in our mind or not, if we use different words to describe it, does the same meaning will come out of it.

If you could break down the questions into fragments that shaws clarity of the suggested meaning that will be better.

This is all about it and nothing else, for if someone will ask me how I have come to this understanding I will be able to explain it.

Is this too much to ask.

No hurt feelings.

34 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Do you acknowledge that Jesus is God?    All you are doing is dancing around a very, very simple question.   You appear to call Jesus anything and everything but God.   Just answer the question:  Do you believe Jesus is God?   Yes or no?

Hello shilo357, last time you were explaining about the deity of Jesus, and it was good, but they luck the thread before you were able to realy get at it

I feel that I should be careful, to agree with everything that sounds good.

If you can say something that points to those statements, and if it is OK with you, in the likes of,

If you believe this and that and .......  Then you have come to understand that Jesus is God, without saying the words.

That,s something that you may depart with me, then I will be able and equip to bring others to the correct understanding about Jesus.

Because I have a lot of other faiths in my neibourhood, that they see Jesus only as a Rabbi. 

PS

I am not imposing on you, only as a requet .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Oh WOW friendnt,,,,,,I thought surely he believes Jesus IS GOD,,,,,,,,,,I'm so sad to see you dancing around the simplest question,,,,so are you actually sayingmby your own adnmission that you do not agree with the Worthy,Christian Statement of Faith? So you "lied" when you clicked "I agree" to register here......please tell me no,,,,,,,that Jesus IS GOD & no more games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you believe this and that and .......  Then you have come to understand that Jesus is God, without saying the words.

This is "games",,,,,,please ,,,,,,,,,stop 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello shilo357, last time you were explaining about the deity of Jesus, and it was good, but they luck the thread before you were able to realy get at it

I feel that I should be careful, to agree with everything that sounds good.

If you can say something that points to those statements, and if it is OK with you, in the likes of,

That,s something that you may depart with me, then I will be able and equip to bring others to the correct understanding about Jesus.

Because I have a lot of other faiths in my neibourhood, that they see Jesus only as a Rabbi. 

PS

I am not imposing on you, only as a requet .

Oh come on...  This is nonsense.   Do you, or do you not believe that Jesus is God?   Why can't you just answer the question?   If you were a true follower of Jesus, you would be able to say "yes" without blinking an eye.   It is not a hard question to answer except for unbelievers who pretend to be believers.  

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Oh come on...  This is nonsense.   Do you, or do you not believe that Jesus is God?   Why can't you just answer the question?   If you were a true follower of Jesus, you would be able to say "yes" without blinking an eye.   It is not a hard question to answer except for unbelievers who pretend to be believers.  

Why do you think I read the bible and the part that says;

Thomas said, " my Lord and my God", and I and my Family say, Amen. 

This is good for those who accept the guidance that is in the bible, but how about those who they do not, how someone may lead them to the truth about Jesus that he is God, and when you tell them that, they will try to correct you that he is the Son of God, can you imagine an Imam who tries to correct you, by saying to me that.

Hope that you may see that is not easy, to explain it to others. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

Why do you think I read the bible and the part that says;

Thomas said, " my Lord and my God", and I and my Family say, Amen. 

This is good for those who accept the guidance that is in the bible, but how about those who they do not, how someone may lead them to the truth about Jesus that he is God, and when you tell them that, they will try to correct you that he is the Son of God, can you imagine an Imam who tries to correct you, by saying to me that.

Hope that you may see that is not easy, to explain it to others. 

It's extremely easy to say, "Yes, I believe Jesus is God."  It's just six words.   It is very easy for believers in Jesus to say it.   It is hard for unbelievers, for those who perhaps serve a different Jesus to say it.   I am not asking for an long drawn out explanation.    Just a short profession that Jesus is God.    You are making this more complicated than it has to be.  

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's extremely easy to say, "Yes, I believe Jesus is God."  It's just six words.   It is very easy for believers in Jesus to say it.   It is hard for unbelievers, for those who perhaps serve a different Jesus to say it.   I am not asking for an long drawn out explanation.    Just a short profession that Jesus is God.    You are making this more complicated than it has to be.  

I don't content with you, but I don't know if you have any friends that are different from you and without the gift of speach. 

The minister a Lady started teaching that the confession that is in the heart has value, for the confession with the mouth can be made with faith in the heart and with a good grasp of the meaning or with just an agreement but not really with rooted understanding.

It also could be made without any understanding, and some times even without faith in Jesus. 

The point is, the deaf youth is her daughter, so she teaches us to make a non verbal confession, to join her daughter with her non verbal confession, she also teaches us the confession using the "Amen". 

Her daughter became very happy and she brought her friends from the school to the church who are also without the gift of speech.

This is what is all about, God has provided Salvation even to the deaf. And I say Amen to that. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Do you acknowledge that Jesus is God?    All you are doing is dancing around a very, very simple question.   You appear to call Jesus anything and everything but God.   Just answer the question:  Do you believe Jesus is God?   Yes or no?

Romans 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Romans 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Amen to that, I believe that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead, me and my whole family, Amen and Amen.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

19 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Amen to that, I believe that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead, me and my whole family, Amen and Amen.

John1:1

Who do you say was the Word who was in the beginning with God?

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a]