• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, tleichs said:

yes, that you have already answered

I ask in other way: Where do Jesus live?

Shabbat shalom, tleichs.

Where does Yeshua` live? Well, what did He say?

John 14:1-2
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
KJV

Thus, He was going to His Father's house. However, God doesn't NEED a "house." However, God can COMMUNE with His people in a TENT!

Revelation 7:13-17
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell (Greek: skeenoosei = "shall encamp") among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
KJV

NT:4637 skeno-oo (skay-no'-o); from NT:4636; to tent or encamp, i.e. (figuratively) to occupy (as a mansion) or (specifically) to reside (as God did in the Tabernacle of old, a symbol of protection and communion):
KJV - dwell.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

(The first "o" in "skeeno-oo" is an omicron; the "oo" is an omega. The "ee" is an eta.) And, this word is also used in Revelation 21:3:

Revelation 21:1-4
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle (Greek: skeenee = "tent") of God is with men, and he will dwell (Greek: skeenoosei = "he will encamp") with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV

Therefore, the New Jerusalem IS God the Father's "Tent," and that is where He will encamp with men. Thus, that is where Yeshua` has been. He is in the New Jerusalem right now, preparing places for each of us.

3 hours ago, tleichs said:

you used this argument to proof that hebrew is the language of God. So I asked you this so you show yourself that Jesus spoke to Paul in Hebrew because it was one language that he knew..... and not because it is the language of God

Yes, I wanted to mean proof, sorry.

the division of languages was after the overflut. So nobody have no proof about the language before it.....

No, here I mean what is a language. It is the transliteration of the reality for you?

Okay. Technically, God doesn't need a language; He knows our thoughts and hears our prayers, regardless whether we speak out loud or not.

However, Yeshua` WAS taught a language (or two): Aramaic and Hebrew. He was probably a "quick study"; that is, He probably learned the languages quickly. But, He DID learn them. We are told...

Luke 2:52
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
KJV

He had to grow physically and mentally, just like everyone else does.

Human beings use language because we need this tool to communicate with other human beings. We send our thoughts through sounds that we make with our mouths and vocal folds, shaping them with our jaws, teeth, and tongues. We receive these sounds from others with our ears and interpret the sounds into thoughts. We can't just read other people's thoughts! We don't have that power, nor are we told that we will receive that power in our resurrected bodies.

Adam and Chavah (Eve) and their children had language and communicated with each other just as we do today. And, yes, there was a time when their language was divided (Gen. 11:1-9), but I still believe that the original language, from which all the others (at that time) came, was proto-Hebrew.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

On 11/18/2016 at 4:19 PM, Revelation Man said:

Another small Key...........Notice in Rev. 6 the Seals are the Wrath of the Lamb !!

Just curious, can you show me where in chapter 6 it says that the seals are the wrath of the Lamb?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, firestormx said:

Just curious, can you show me where in chapter 6 it says that the seals are the wrath of the Lamb?

Rev. chapter 6, we are in the middle of the Seven Seals in Chapter 6............Then this nugget comes about, Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand ?

All of the Six Seals thereby are the Lambs wrath. Jesus allows the Anti-Christ to come forth. (Seal One) He allows the Anti-Christ to bring forth War. (Seal Two). He allows Famine to come forth. (Seal Three). Jesus allows Death and Hell to come forth. (Seal Four). Jesus shows us the Beheaded of the Anti-Christ who were Faithful, (Seal Five).  Seal number Six is then the one mention in the scriptures I posted. People who say from the 6th Seal on is the Lambs Wrath are just laughable. God doesn't work like that, he is symmetrical in all things. 

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Thanks for the clear answer to your understanding of this. If all the seals are his wrath, how come they only say his wrath has come with the 6th seal? Why did they not notice the first 5 seals as the wrath of the Lamb?

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

Thanks for the clear answer to your understanding of this. If all the seals are his wrath, how come they only say his wrath has come with the 6th seal? Why did they not notice the first 5 seals as the wrath of the Lamb?

Because that is the first quote we get from those going through the Seals as to what they are saying. The Church is long gone. The Martyrs are Christians who became Christians after the Rapture. The Lamb breaking open each Seal tells you these events are coming forth by the Labs direction.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Because that is the first quote we get from those going through the Seals as to what they are saying. The Church is long gone. The Martyrs are Christians who became Christians after the Rapture. The Lamb breaking open each Seal tells you these events are coming forth by the Labs direction.

I believe Matthew 24:29-31 contradicts the order of events in this post. It states the 6th seal is broke first then Jesus comes and gathers his elect. Also, Joel 2:31, I believe is clear that this event is before the Great and terrible day of the Lord, which always means God's wrath. In context with the rest of the chapter, it is the end times pouring out of God's anger/judgment/wrath that takes place after this event of the 6th seal.

But thank you for posting your thoughts. I have enjoyed learning more about your point of view.

2 hours ago, firestormx said:

I believe Matthew 24:29-31 contradicts the order of events in this post. It states the 6th seal is broke first then Jesus comes and gathers his elect. Also, Joel 2:31, I believe is clear that this event is before the Great and terrible day of the Lord, which always means God's wrath. In context with the rest of the chapter, it is the end times pouring out of God's anger/judgment/wrath that takes place after this event of the 6th seal.

But thank you for posting your thoughts. I have enjoyed learning more about your point of view.

The Rapture is before the Seals it starts Daniels 70th week or Jacobs Trouble. The Second Coming is Matthew 24:31, the Angel gathers the Elect from one end of HEAVEN to the OTHER, not from earth. We are in Heaven marrying the Lamb. Seems you do not separate the Rapture and the Second Coming.

God Bless.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture is before the Seals it starts Daniels 70th week or Jacobs Trouble. The Second Coming is Matthew 24:31, the Angel gathers the Elect from one end of HEAVEN to the OTHER, not from earth. We are in Heaven marrying the Lamb. Seems you do not separate the Rapture and the Second Coming.

God Bless.

I believe the 2nd coming is later. But we are not appointed to wrath, we leave before the wrath begins as it says in Joel. The verse in Joel states clearly that the Wrath of God DOES NOT begin until after that event. That is not disputable. It says it as plain as it can. Anyways, God Bless you. I don't see the point in continuing since either of us is going to be moved. I was just curious how you got around the verse in Joel and Matthew and how they tie into Revelation 6.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 27/11/2016 at 6:09 AM, Retrobyter said:

He was going to His Father's house.

so, can we not call Father's house as heaven or paradise?

Okay. Technically, God doesn't need a language; He knows our thoughts and hears our prayers, regardless whether we speak out loud or not.

However, Yeshua` WAS taught a language (or two): Aramaic and Hebrew. He was probably a "quick study"; that is, He probably learned the languages quickly. But, He DID learn them. We are told...

Yes, that was what I mean since the beginn....

Human beings use language because we need this tool to communicate with other human beings. We send our thoughts through sounds that we make with our mouths and vocal folds, shaping them with our jaws, teeth, and tongues. We receive these sounds from others with our ears and interpret the sounds into thoughts. We can't just read other people's thoughts! We don't have that power, nor are we told that we will receive that power in our resurrected bodies.

Yes, that is the point. A language can be letters, draw, colors..... then is code and we are so abbituated with this code that we dont hear sonds, but we images.... And here I come to my first point: who write the bible are humans and they interpret what they saw and understand with the hebrew language. The serpent spoke with eva. Serpents dont have tongue and teeth  like humans, so I believe they spoke another type of language, that is not our languages today. Since we read the bible from hebrew I can't believe it is the definition of God, because God did not write  nothing. It is definition of humans, trying to describe something from God. So a day from genesis is not the same day of our day, because there was no  sun and our day need to be a sun to be a day. So you can not say how long a day was in the first 7 days....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

On 11/27/2016 at 1:02 PM, Revelation Man said:

Rev. chapter 6, we are in the middle of the Seven Seals in Chapter 6............Then this nugget comes about, Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

All of the Six Seals thereby are the Lambs wrath. Jesus allows the Anti-Christ to come forth. (Seal One) He allows the Anti-Christ to bring forth War. (Seal Two). He allows Famine to come forth. (Seal Three). Jesus allows Death and Hell to come forth. (Seal Four). Jesus shows us the Beheaded of the Anti-Christ who were Faithful, (Seal Five).  Seal number Six is then the one mention in the scriptures I posted. People who say from the 6th Seal on is the Lambs Wrath are just laughable. God doesn't work like that, he is symmetrical in all things. 

No, all the six Seals are not thereby the Lamb's Wrath!

Who are you relying upon to determine that it is God's Wrath?
~ The wicked!
Do they get "God" right?  No!  
If they can't get God right, how do you expect them to get God's Plan right?

Why do the wicked "know" God's Wrath is coming?
- Because they've been told. 
- from the companion, parallel account in Revelation chapters 13-16:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, " Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters."
8 And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, " Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality."
Doom for Worshipers of the Beast
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

They've been told on the Day of the Lord that their time is up.
But when Jesus comes - the first thing He does is NOT to vanquish them - but to gather the Elect from the clouds (Rev 14:14-16).
- THEN God's Wrath begins (Rev 14:17-20) which marries with the first Trumpet's blood and fire: two components of the Day of the Lord's Wrath.