• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

44 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Satan may be no "dummy" but neither are the Children of God. We know the truth, we know our God.  Someone else shows up on the scene and says "I am god"  We who are filled with His Holy Spirit as I said will know the difference. And yes there will have to be a choice.

I do not know if I can agree with this, there is a long, 2000 year history of Christians being fooled into doing the "wrong" thing.  I guess you could just assume they were not 'real" christians, but that seems a bit presumptuous. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I do not know if I can agree with this, there is a long, 2000 year history of Christians being fooled into doing the "wrong" thing.  I guess you could just assume they were not 'real" christians, but that seems a bit presumptuous. 

I don't presume any ones salvation.  I know them by their fruits.  Please understand that some of us have brains and we can know the difference between a man (human) saying he is God and knowing the Truth that lives in us.  We know who God is and while some will be deceived so many of won't.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Satan may be no "dummy" but neither are the Children of God. We know the truth, we know our God.  Someone else shows up on the scene and says "I am god"  We who are filled with His Holy Spirit as I said will know the difference. And yes there will have to be a choice.

We know that it is because of the supernatural signs and wonders that the false prophet performs that people will be deceived.  Things that have never been seen before will challenge people's understanding of truth.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14a
  • And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.  Revelation 19:20a

It's not like his claim to deity will be baseless.  It will be backed up with supernatural phenomena.  However, we know that when Christ returns, everyone will know it.  There will be no need to be informed, or convinced by signs, of the event.

• Behold, I have told you in advance.  So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.  For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.  Matthew 24:25-27
  •  Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.  Revelation 1:7

Those who love His appearing understand this.  They know the Truth.

Edited by Last Daze

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Amen and the Truth will keep us safe from being deceived.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

44 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Amen and the Truth will keep us safe from being deceived.

Amen.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/27/2016 at 7:04 PM, ayin jade said:

I dont want to name names or try and guess who he is from the current world leaders. I am interested in what scripture has to say about the identity of the antichrist.

So who is he? What does scripture say about how he is identified?

When all the relevant Bible Scripture is put together in the mind and sorted by The Holy Spirit, there is only one possible entity that can be the coming Antichrist. But the majority will not understand it.

In Matt.24:23-26, our Lord Jesus revealed a time when the deceived will say that the false one is Christ, and that he is here, or there. Jesus said believe it not. So what does that reveal about the Antichrist's identity?

It reveals he will be thought by the orthodox Jews to be their Messiah. That is what the synagogue of Satan among the unbelieving Jews will be telling the Jewish people, especially in Jerusalem. Some of you Messianic Jews may even be tempted to fall in with them, but don't. Even many Christian leaders in the last days will align with the orthodox Jews in telling their congregations that the Jewish Messiah the Jews will believe on is our Lord Jesus Christ.

When Apostle Paul pointed to the Antichrist sitting in the temple of God per 2 Thess.2:4, he also said he will exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped. What does that mean? Since Rev.13 shows he will deceive the whole world, excepting those whose names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, his exalting himself over all that is called God, or that is worshiped, means he will have power over all... religion on earth, all belief systems will believe he is God. To help pull that off, he will work great signs and wonders, raining fire down from heaven in the sight of men. The world will say only God could do those things, and thus will be deceived.

He is coming to bring world peace on the earth, end all wars, and cure the world's problems. Craft will prosper in his hand, and by this false peace he will destroy the deceived by getting them to bow in worship to him in place of God.

In 2 Corinthians 11, Paul called him the "another Jesus".

He is called the "man of sin" because he was the first one to sin against God to cause this present world. He is called the "son of perdition" because he is already judged and sentenced to perish in the "lake of fire". He is called "that Wicked" because he is the father of all wickedness and the start of it. He is called the "dragon", and "that old serpent", "the angel of the bottomless pit".

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, Salty said:

When all the relevant Bible Scripture is put together in the mind and sorted by The Holy Spirit, there is only one possible entity that can be the coming Antichrist. But the majority will not understand it.

Who do you think the entity is?

I revealed him in my post above, from those Scriptures I posted.

It will be Satan himself, de facto in person, coming here to play God, again.

Rev.12:7 forward shows us he is to be cast out of the heavenly down to earth among us, and we are given a Woe warning about that, as his angels are to be cast out with him.

There are only 2 different dimensions of existence per God's Word, this earthly one, and the Heavenly. Rev.12 says there will be no more place found in Heaven for Satan when he is cast out. That means he will be cast out of the dimension of the Heavenly and instead into our earthly dimension.

God created Satan the full pattern of beauty with the image of man, God's Own Image. This why it is revealed the Antichrist will work great signs, wonders, and miracles to deceive the whole world. It will be Satan himself disguised as Messiah doing it. This is why our Lord Jesus warned in Matt.24:23-26 that when the deceived come up to us and say, "Lo, Christ is here; or there", He said to believe it not.

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/8/2016 at 2:25 AM, Salty said:

This why it is revealed the Antichrist will work great signs, wonders, and miracles to deceive the whole world. It will be Satan himself disguised as Messiah doing it. This is why our Lord Jesus warned in Matt.24:23-26 that when the deceived come up to us and say, "Lo, Christ is here; or there", He said to believe it not.

We have to remember that the false prophet will be doing all the same signs and wonders as the Antichrist and will point to him as god not as a false Christ. Look at what Islam teaches concerning Jesus and it lines up perfectly with the false prophet. Scripture says that power is giving to the false prophet to make war against the saints... same as Islam teaches. The Antichrist will be focused completely on destroying Israel. Again what does Islam teach?  

3 hours ago, 7thseal said:

We have to remember that the false prophet will be doing all the same signs and wonders as the Antichrist and will point to him as god not as a false Christ. Look at what Islam teaches concerning Jesus and it lines up perfectly with the false prophet. Scripture says that power is giving to the false prophet to make war against the saints... same as Islam teaches. The Antichrist will be focused completely on destroying Israel. Again what does Islam teach?  

That Islam idea is not what The Bible teaches, it sounds like a teaching from the Jews.

The false one Jesus described in Matthew 24:23-26 that will come working great signs and wonders that would, IF possible, deceive even His own very elect, uses the Greek term 'pseudochristos', which is made up of two separate Greek words, 'pseudo' (fake or spurious) and 'christos" which is Greek for singular Christ. Jesus said when they come up to you and say, "Lo, Christ is here, or there", He said do not believe it.

That is about the coming Antichrist as that fake Christ. Dr. James Strong in his Strong's Exhaustive Concordance translated 'pseudochristos' as 'a spurious Messiah', and rightly so, since that is the main role the coming Antichrist is going to play in Jerusalem.

There is NO phrase "false prophet" in Revelation 13. There are TWO BEASTS in Rev.13, the 1st one is the kingdom beast. The 2nd beast called the "another beast" is the coming Antichrist. He will appear meek as a lamb, but will speak as a dragon, as written there. And he is who will work those great signs and wonders of Matt.24:23-26 which Jesus warned His servants about.

The false one Apostle Paul in 2 Thess.2 said was coming to sit in the temple of God (in Jerusalem), is also this same one that will exalt himself on earth in Jerusalem in place of Messiah. The deceived Jews will bow to him thinking he is the prophesied Messiah of Isaiah, for he will exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped.

The blind unbelieving Jews in that future time, it reminds of something Jesus said to them which I'm sure they didn't understand, and still don't to this day:

John 5:43
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not:
if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
KJV

Edited by Salty