IGNORED

Defense for the Mass-Transit System Rapture

Retrobyter

You are teaching this junk as Gospel but it is a false gospel. It is a lie that someone other than GOD has put into your head. It should really have an end put to it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

14 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

You are teaching this junk as Gospel but it is a false gospel. It is a lie that someone other than GOD has put into your head. It should really have an end put to it.

Shalom, Rick.

Feeling threatened are we? They say that when one has nothing more to say, one begins to attack the person instead of the subject.

So, now I'm teaching "a false gospel" (which also happens to be "junk"), believing a lie that "someone other than GOD" (the devil, perhaps?) has said, and my "false gospel" (or I) "should really have an end put to it (or me)", eh?

Look, I can understand what you are feeling, because I've been there. You're worried because what I've been saying (1) comes from the Scriptures, (2) is starting to make sense, and (3) it scares you that I may be right.

Relax. You can "take the blue pill" and just ignore what I've said and go on believing (1) that you're going to heaven when you die, (2) that you'll be a bodyless soul while there, (3) that you will return with Christ for the resurrection of your body, (4) that you'll be raptured away from the troubles this earth shall experience, and (5) that you'll never have to worry about anything else ever again.

OR, you can "take the red pill" and realize (1) that you ARE a body that is also a "soul" because it breathes air, (2) that when you die you will "sleep" in your grave or urn, (3) that you will be resurrected to return with the Messiah, (4) that you'll be raptured THROUGH the sky (the "heaven") to the Middle East (where Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives are), and (5) that you'll be helping to set up the Kingdom of God on this earth, beginning in Israel, and ruling and reigning with Him.

It's your choice what you believe ... that is, until it actually happens!

The only drawback is that ONE of us is going to have some serious re-training to go through, either in "Heaven" or when we are resurrected! There's never ANY promise in Scripture that either before or after the Resurrection we'll have "perfect knowledge."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

15 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Amen to that Rick. This garbage is a danger to those who come to Worthy seeking God's true Word. This stuff will allow a person to stumble and fall in their faith. Very dangerous indeed.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Rick.

Feeling threatened are we? They say that when one has nothing more to say, one begins to attack the person instead of the subject.

So, now I'm teaching "a false gospel" (which also happens to be "junk"), believing a lie that "someone other than GOD" (the devil, perhaps?) has said, and my "false gospel" (or I) "should really have an end put to it (or me)", eh?

Look, I can understand what you are feeling, because I've been there. You're worried because what I've been saying (1) comes from the Scriptures, (2) is starting to make sense, and (3) it scares you that I may be right.

Relax. You can "take the blue pill" and just ignore what I've said and go on believing (1) that you're going to heaven when you die, (2) that you'll be a bodyless soul while there, (3) that you will return with Christ for the resurrection of your body, (4) that you'll be raptured away from the troubles this earth shall experience, and (5) that you'll never have to worry about anything else ever again.

OR, you can "take the red pill" and realize (1) that you ARE a body that is also a "soul" because it breathes air, (2) that when you die you will "sleep" in your grave or urn, (3) that you will be resurrected to return with the Messiah, (4) that you'll be raptured THROUGH the sky (the "heaven") to the Middle East (where Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives are), and (5) that you'll be helping to set up the Kingdom of God on this earth, beginning in Israel, and ruling and reigning with Him.

It's your choice what you believe ... that is, until it actually happens!

The only drawback is that ONE of us is going to have some serious re-training to go through, either in "Heaven" or when we are resurrected! There's never ANY promise in Scripture that either before or after the Resurrection we'll have "perfect knowledge."

I've recently been reminded just how futile it is to attempt to reason with those who are emotionally in love with what they want to believe.  It's like trying to convince your daughter who's hopelessly in love with a con man that he's not good for her.  If they won't listen to reason, they'll just have to figure it out when reality betrays their love.

I see your scenario as plausible and very close to what I envision.  I couldn't agree more with God being able to protect His people from His wrath.  Its ridiculous to impose our finite understanding on God and suppose we need to be removed from earth in order for that to happen.  Concerning the last plague:

• Moreover, there shall be a great cry in all the land of Egypt, such as there has not been before and such as shall never be again.  But against any of the sons of Israel a dog will not even bark, whether against man or beast, that you may understand how the Lord makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.  Exodus 11:6-7

Anyway, good post.

Isn't this a reference to "perfect knowledge?"

• For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.  1 Corinthians 13:12

Retro - could your head get any bigger? My post was not a personal attack on you. If you took it that way, I'm sorry. But, I am calling out the fact that your post is false teaching. I am not threatened by you or your posts at all. We are called to point out any false gospel that is being taught, and Scripture is full of examples of believers calling out the names of those who teach falsely. My issue is with the teaching that raptured individuals will not go to Heaven but will be transported to the Middle East. I cannot find that anywhere in Scripture. What I do find is that we will meet Christ in there air, where He will take us to the place where He has gone to prepare for us, a place with many mansions....the New Jerusalem, in Heaven. Further, Paul himself stated, in 2 Corinthians 5:8, that "Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord." (NLT) Body or no body, until the Rapture, the Bible teaches that we will go to be with the Lord and that He will give us Resurrected bodies at the Rapture if we have gone before.

As for taking a colored pill, I do not think so. I believe what I believe because I have read it in Scripture. In plain text, in context. No pills. But maybe someone has been drinking the Kool-Aide of deception or of self-aggrandizement. Perhaps they (if the shoe fits...) should stop throwing out drivel and take Scripture literally instead of trying to teach error to those who know better. I won't waste any more of my time or words with you. Error is error and I have pointed it out, so, less power to it! 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

45 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Retro - could your head get any bigger? My post was not a personal attack on you. If you took it that way, I'm sorry. But, I am calling out the fact that your post is false teaching. I am not threatened by you or your posts at all. We are called to point out any false gospel that is being taught, and Scripture is full of examples of believers calling out the names of those who teach falsely. My issue is with the teaching that raptured individuals will not go to Heaven but will be transported to the Middle East. I cannot find that anywhere in Scripture. What I do find is that we will meet Christ in there air, where He will take us to the place where He has gone to prepare for us, a place with many mansions....the New Jerusalem, in Heaven. Further, Paul himself stated, in 2 Corinthians 5:8, that "Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord." (NLT) Body or no body, until the Rapture, the Bible teaches that we will go to be with the Lord and that He will give us Resurrected bodies at the Rapture if we have gone before.

As for taking a colored pill, I do not think so. I believe what I believe because I have read it in Scripture. In plain text, in context. No pills. But maybe someone has been drinking the Kool-Aide of deception or of self-aggrandizement. Perhaps they (if the shoe fits...) should stop throwing out drivel and take Scripture literally instead of trying to teach error to those who know better. I won't waste any more of my time or words with you. Error is error and I have pointed it out, so, less power to it! 

I agree with you 100% Rick :)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

16 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

I believe that is a fair assessment. When someone can label the Rapture as a "Mass-Transit System Rapture", then that in itself is a red flag. Christians do not mock Bible truth.

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

What you say contradicts scripture.  It is a False gospel.  My guess is Roy that  you've dabbled in other spiritual info, books,  or techniques along the way , stuff that is other than the Bible and you are being lead by deceiving spirits.  The Holy Spirit never contradicts the Word of GOD.

Shalom, Davida.

Sorry, no dabbling. This is ALL straight from God's Word. Now, if y'all choose to ignore it, then fine. Ignore it! To your own Lord you will stand or fall. I'm not your judge.

By the way, it's NOT a "false gospel," because it's not about the "gospel" at all! Y'all have FUNNY definitions for things!

Also, you say that what I say contradicts Scripture. PROVE IT.

Edited by Retrobyter

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Retrobyter wrote ;

"I figured, why not? So, here goes:"

There it is, "he figured" purely his own theory, nothing more.

22 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I believe that is a fair assessment. When someone can label the Rapture as a "Mass-Transit System Rapture", then that in itself is a red flag. Christians do not mock Bible truth.

Shalom, Ezra.

Oh, brother. Really?! The Rapture SHALL be a "mass-transit system!"

When our Lord returns, He shall send out His messengers all around the globe, and gather us in a great, general Resurrection, catching up the dead in Christ first, and then transforming the rest of us and catching us up as well. Instead of going to some ethereal place called "Heaven," we'll all make a "RIGHT TURN," so to speak, and end up in the skies over the Middle East. Yeshua` has an urgency to rescue His people, the children of Israel, His mishpachah! His FAMILY!

Yeshua` first has a "beef" with Edom and will deal with them first. He will basically fight this battle alone, staining all His clothes with their blood.

We shall then meet Him in the air.
Then He shall begin His purge of the Land: 
He will next start with the cities and towns of Y'hudah, pushing His enemies before Him, driving them out of HIS Land!
THEN He shall set foot on the Mount of Olives, splitting the mountain in two halves that remove from each other providing an escape route from the city, splitting the graveyard in half with the mountain, and invading Yerushalayim from the east THROUGH the true Golden Gate (currently buried under the wall).
He will deliver the captives while He drives the enemies out the Damascus Gate of the Old City. No longer will there be "quarters!"
His "sword" that comes out of His mouth will be deadly and unstoppable! He SPEAKS them dead, and why not? He is the WORD made flesh, having created mankind in the first place with a word! And, He is ... "creative" in His wording!
However, He will use His armies to herd the enemies out of Yerushalayim (a modern, urban sprawl). His armies, now equipped with weapons, will also be intimidating with their glows varying in brightness and colors, protected by their faith in God, and immortal.
The enemies will be pushed over the mountains of Israel, until they are pushed to the Yizre'el Valley, where they will make their last stand against the Messiah.

This is the passion that the Messiah has, and with zeal He will destroy His enemies. From that moment on, Gentiles will no longer be permitted within the Land, and He will hold a war tribunal with the survivors.

"Christians do not mock Bible truth." Well, I can show Bible truth for each one of the statements I've made above. Who will mock what I've said here?