• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Iv'e noticed something, the OP has never returned.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

No, I'm here.

I've been busy trying to bridge the gap. Sorry for the delay. Even since I originally typed that, I've also been growing in sermons, pastor's podcasts, and self-study.

I hold enough offense at what I perceive the LORD/Jesus did to me over these eight years that prevents me from taking any form of basic spiritual advice and counsel without scrutinizing it thoroughly, and explain how I've done it. For me to submit to his ways, is for me to trust that Jesus has my best interest in mind, and I DO NOT TRUST HIM. At all. From my life experience, I dont have much to  trust him in. I've lost money, jobs, friends, peace, social standing, and many other things...and trusted Jesus to make use out of my life. I was wrong to trust him with that. The only thing he's good for is saving your soul from sin and grating a person 'eternal life', or whatever the heck that means. I stopped caring about that a long time ago, although, I am not closed off to counsel. I'm just letting you know...I've been around the block, and have the LORD pretty much figured out.

I understand the point of Jesus: He was God in the image of man, and his sole objective was to offer himself, blameless and perfect, to die an innocent being, hung on a cross, so that all of man's sins would be placed upon him, and with his death, he offers himself, the son of God, as a sacrifice to send our sins to die with his body, and in three days, Jesus was risen out of death, overcoming death and Satan, and through those who believe in his death and ressurection, are granted eternal life. Jesus was perfect in every single way.

Here's the PROBLEM...some BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS are blessed with money, romance, belonging, talents, skills, and confidence. Other BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS get the short end of the stick, and are often CURSED instead. I am the cursed that got the short end of the stick, and I know a LOT of CHRISTIANS who are magnificiently blessed. One could argue I am ungrateful, but FACTS are FACTS, and I see my life, and their life, and all I know, from what I SEE, is that God plays favorites, and I am not his favorite.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But, I dont care. All I know is, others have, and I dont have. All I CARE ABOUT is being treated fairly. I could care less what scripture or the LORD has to say. If I am treated less than his other children who have the same as me and MORE, I have no reason to be loyal to the LORD.

I dont care what the consequences are. I've been at this eight years folks. I've been banned from three Christian chat forums because I ask the difficult questions. I will risk hell for justice. I want justice. I've talked to many Christians. I go to a good Christian church (where I see most of these 'superblessed' christians who live good lives), and I listen to many Christian preachers online. I get the message, but I dont see results. RESULTS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT COUNT. Anything else doesn't quality.

RESULTS. Not sentiments.

And the only results I've gotten from being a born again Christians are loss, pain, rejection, failure, and abandonment, among other things.

Please also bear in mind...

The above you just read...didn't happen overnight. I was faithful. It took 2-3 of those 8 years to get to where I'm at now.

You're gonna have to pose a REALLY CONVINCING testimony to change my heart to trust Jesus again.

Edited by Sight
Why is this hidden?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

But in whatever respect anyone else is bold—I speak in foolishness—I am just as bold myself. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they descendants of Abraham? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ?—I speak as if insane—I more so; in far more labors, in far more imprisonments, beaten times without number, often in danger of death. 24Five times I received from the Jews thirty-nine lashes. 25Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, a night and a day I have spent in the deep. 26I have been on frequent journeys, in dangers from rivers, dangers from robbers, dangers from mycountrymen, dangers from the Gentiles, dangers in the city, dangers in the wilderness, dangers on the sea, dangers among false brethren; 27I have been in labor and hardship, through many sleepless nights, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure. 28Apart from such external things, there is the daily pressure on me of concern for all the churches. 29Who is weak without my being weak? Who is led into sin without my intense concern?

That was from the Apostle Paul, I would say he is one of God's favorites. When we look at this life, a vapor that ultimately ends, we can count the sorrows and disappointments. As and if we mature spiritually, we count our blessing, while taking our lumps, looking forward to what awaits (by faith) to the eternity to come, and count this life as something to get through, with contentment, and we look forward to the redemption that awaits us.

Sounds preachy? It is! Contentment is learned and practiced, and patience is an aspect of the fruit of the Spirit. Those who are His, discover and manifest this fruit. Seek HIs face in prayer, let Him know your concerns, but give Him the respect and thankfulness that He deserves. if you do not have a heart for that yet, ask Him to give you one. 

Meanwhile, I expect that others, like myself, will pray for you!

Meanwhile, what can you expect from God?:

33“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

And were do we fit in this parable?"

“A sower went out to sow. 4And as he sowed, some seeds fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured them. 5Other seeds fell on rocky ground, where they did not have much soil, and immediately they sprang up, since they had no depth of soil, 6but when the sun rose they were scorched. And since they had no root, they withered away. 7Other seeds fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. 8Other seeds fell on good soil and produced grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9He who has ears,a let him hear.”

Jesus then explained the parable:

18 “Hear then the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away.b 22As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 23As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.”

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight

I don't know why you were banned but I find it hard ti imagine it was f or asking difficult questions,I'm wondering what those difficult questions were because UI have not heard any from you as of yet?I'm sorry you feel rejected but please know you are very welcome here & I am so sorry for the way you feel,the things you have come to accept as your share.......

Here's the PROBLEM...some BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS are blessed with money, romance, belonging, talents, skills, and confidence. Other BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS get the short end of the stick, and are often CURSED instead. I am the cursed that got the short end of the stick, and I know a LOT of CHRISTIANS who are magnificently blessed. One could argue I am ungrateful, but FACTS are FACTS, and I see my life, and their life, and all I know, from what I SEE, is that God plays favorites, and I am not his favorite.

You see my friend,you are not CURSED under the Blood of Jesus but I'm afraid that if you call it your own then so it shall be,it is a field day for the enemy.....accepting & believing deceit has you broken & beaten but it is not God Timeless Truth.....the devil is a liar,we cannot accept the lies he puts in our thoughts but "Resist the devil & he will flee"

I am hearing that you think money,romance,belongings,talents,skills are all "treasures",riches & success.....that is NOT a LIFE MORE ABUNDANT nor prosperity...it is NOTHING but carnality...temporal things,material,physical.....if that is where your heart is then I suggest you pray to change the desires oif your heart.....you can have or possess all those THINGS & be poor in spirit

You said

You're gonna have to pose a REALLY CONVINCING testimony to change my heart to trust Jesus again

I think you sort of have your mind made up,it doesn't really matter what any of us testify of,does it? Holy Spirit is the One that convicts the heart,is your heart so hardened that it has waxed cold? I believe you must first ask Holy Spirit to help you to be Receptive,to hear & to see.......?

I will give you a VERY BRIEF testimony,from a girl(hmmph 60 yr old girl) who was born with a platinum spoon in her mouth & a big part of my life, I had all the very finest of material things,a wonderful childhood & a very well off life with a good career,successful business,many skills & talents,,,,,,I guess you would say 'magnificently Blessed".......then the rug got pulled out from under my feet and I was wiped out financially,suffered greatly with cancer over some years & had to start over not once ,not twice but 3 times...the 3rd having been diagnosed with terminal,incurable stage IV cancer......thank God for Jesus because each & every time I had His Strength to carry me through but the last time is when I truly learned what a LIFE MORE ABUNDANT is,to be truly RICH & PROSPEROUS......it was in my total weakness that I was made Strongest,it was in my darkest hours that I saw His Shining Glory,in my totally being alone that I fell into His Loving Embrace & was never lonely,in total poverty I never was in lack........and when I let go of SELF in complete submission with humility  & the wrong desires is when He began to ADD to my life,I no longer cared about the temporal things of this world once I saw the fragility of life itself,I was grateful for just the privilege of seeing a new day by His Mercy & Goodness Alone........now,though they are no longer important I do have many THINGS,a wonderful husband,a beautiful home,much provision but most of all I see the precious LIFE God has given me,a beautiful earth,beautiful people.....that is MORE than enough,I am above the ground & I have PEACE,JOY,LOVE,COMFORT.........& even if I was not I would be with Jesus

I have learned,like Paul(the hard way) to be content with much & with little..............it doesn't matter,Praise Jesus!

King James Bible
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.                                                       Matthew 6:21

Trust the Lord?You bet!!!!!   I simply TRUST Him with my life........when everyone(doctors) said I was a goner,He spared me...maybe to tell you that you need to be grateful for what you DON"T HAVE,like cancer,no limbs,an oxygen tank,seeing eye dog,living under a bridge,starvation etc.......

13 hours ago, Sight said:

No, I'm here.

I've been busy trying to bridge the gap. Sorry for the delay. Even since I originally typed that, I've also been growing in sermons, pastor's podcasts, and self-study.

I hold enough offense at what I perceive the LORD/Jesus did to me over these eight years that prevents me from taking any form of basic spiritual advice and counsel without scrutinizing it thoroughly, and explain how I've done it. For me to submit to his ways, is for me to trust that Jesus has my best interest in mind, and I DO NOT TRUST HIM. At all. From my life experience, I dont have much to  trust him in. I've lost money, jobs, friends, peace, social standing, and many other things...and trusted Jesus to make use out of my life. I was wrong to trust him with that. The only thing he's good for is saving your soul from sin and grating a person 'eternal life', or whatever the heck that means. I stopped caring about that a long time ago, although, I am not closed off to counsel. I'm just letting you know...I've been around the block, and have the LORD pretty much figured out.

I understand the point of Jesus: He was God in the image of man, and his sole objective was to offer himself, blameless and perfect, to die an innocent being, hung on a cross, so that all of man's sins would be placed upon him, and with his death, he offers himself, the son of God, as a sacrifice to send our sins to die with his body, and in three days, Jesus was risen out of death, overcoming death and Satan, and through those who believe in his death and ressurection, are granted eternal life. Jesus was perfect in every single way.

Here's the PROBLEM...some BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS are blessed with money, romance, belonging, talents, skills, and confidence. Other BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS get the short end of the stick, and are often CURSED instead. I am the cursed that got the short end of the stick, and I know a LOT of CHRISTIANS who are magnificiently blessed. One could argue I am ungrateful, but FACTS are FACTS, and I see my life, and their life, and all I know, from what I SEE, is that God plays favorites, and I am not his favorite.

Could I be wrong? Sure. But, I dont care. All I know is, others have, and I dont have. All I CARE ABOUT is being treated fairly. I could care less what scripture or the LORD has to say. If I am treated less than his other children who have the same as me and MORE, I have no reason to be loyal to the LORD.

I dont care what the consequences are. I've been at this eight years folks. I've been banned from three Christian chat forums because I ask the difficult questions. I will risk hell for justice. I want justice. I've talked to many Christians. I go to a good Christian church (where I see most of these 'superblessed' christians who live good lives), and I listen to many Christian preachers online. I get the message, but I dont see results. RESULTS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT COUNT. Anything else doesn't quality.

RESULTS. Not sentiments.

And the only results I've gotten from being a born again Christians are loss, pain, rejection, failure, and abandonment, among other things.

Please also bear in mind...

The above you just read...didn't happen overnight. I was faithful. It took 2-3 of those 8 years to get to where I'm at now.

You're gonna have to pose a REALLY CONVINCING testimony to change my heart to trust Jesus again.

Wow, How did I miss that?  Sorry, pleases forgive me.

Acutally I think we have done all we can do.   We have spoken the truth and I know begging won't work with you.  I hate to tell you this but God doesn't have to prove anything to you.  He is God, be still and listen to His voice.

I am a born again believer and I have never gotten "the short end of the stick"

I didn't blame God for the death of my husband.  That fell in the lap of two doctors who missed a whole lot of things, God never missed anything.  It was my faith that got me through those horrible days of his illness and then his death. 

My doctor wanted to put me on anti depressants, I said no.  I believed my faith was going to get me through this or it wasn't and it did.  I learned how to hand over the pieces of my broken heart then rested in Jesus ability to put them all together again.  It wasn't easy. Many painful days but Jesus never let me go and He never ever lost track of me.

You cannot blame God for anything.  He never changes.  However man makes very bad mistakes then expects God to clean up the mess we have made by those decisions.  We have to take responsibility for our choices, that is how we learn.  We have to learn something else  too, how not to make those wrong choices. To learn how to listen to that still small voice in our spirits and to take the lead from that Voice. 

As far as being blessed with all the "things" you mentioned I don't buy into that.  I was married for 25 years, then Steve got cancer and died.  I still considered myself blessed.  He was a wonderful man.  It has not been easy for me these last eight years.  I have to face a house payment that takes over half of my SSI.  Then the other bills.  At the end of the month I have about $300.  That includes the utilities, food, and any other emergencies and guess what?  I'm still blessed.  

I have  wonderful friends, a roof over my head, food, and two dogs I adore.  But more then that, I have my salvation, my promise of eternal life in Heaven.  I have peace that passes all understanding, and with the exception of a couple of health issues that are not serious I have my health.  

I"m going to say this and I know it will make you very unhappy but sometimes the truth needs to be said.

Do you have a roof over head?  Do you have food?  Do you have a job?  Can you come and go as you please with nothing holding you down?  I wonder?  

I 'm going to say this too because I believe in speaking the truth.  Instead of crying and whining like a child about what you don't have, start thanking God for what you do have.  Do you know for sure that when you die will go to Heaven? That is a huge gift.  Thank God for loving you so much He gave His Son for you.  Tell Jesus thank you for what He did for you on that cross, because it should have been you on that cross not Him.  I thank God every morning for keeping His Hand of me every night because without it I would not wake up.

OK  I"m done.  You can do whatever you wish. I pray you will see the truth of just how much you do have.

RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 9/18/2016 at 0:05 PM, Sight said:

Folks, almost Eight years living with Jesus in my heart, trying to achieve success in my own life. I've gotten to the point where I've lost all patience with typical Christian fellowship, and I am at a point where I need to start seeing results, or I will question the bible's validity as a source of good living itself.

Hi, Sight,

Grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

·        “Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?” (John 4.29).

While this Samaritan woman lived looking for someone that love her, she lived a vain life. She, until then, didn’t have understand that, instead of put the key of happiness in the hands of someone or in something, we ought to be the source of all good:

·        Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” (John 4.13,14).

The Jesus’ blessing is to make of us all a blessing in the life of others (and not to expect other to be perfect and to serve us):

·        “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing.” (Gen 12.2 – JPS Tanakh 1917).

·        “In the last day, that great [ day ] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. ( But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [ given ]; because that Jesus was not yet glorified. )(John 7.37-39).

·        Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” (Matt 5.48).

·        “But Jesus called them [ unto him ], and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.” (Matt 20.25-28).

So much so that, see what He ordain us:

·        “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Matt 6.19-21).

It’s true that Jesus promises:

·        But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

However, observe, not only the promises, but what is necessary for them to fulfill in us.

On 9/20/2016 at 0:31 PM, Mona trevino said:

How do I know if I'm doing it on my own strength or Jesus this morning I woke up not allowing anxiety  to take over because I'm more than a conqueror did I do wrong

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [ is ] the evil thereof.” (Matt 6.34).

We don’t need to be anxious. Just enough that the requirements of the promise were fulfill in us and all is going to flow naturally.

Notwithstanding, do not lose sight:

·        “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [ pertain ] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:” (2Peter 1.3).

·        “Blessed [ be ] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [ places ] in Christ:” (Eph 1.3).

We have to be in the right place (heavenly places), with the right motivation (in Christ) and with the right focus (spiritual things).

Besides, he promises to supply only our legitimate needs:

·        “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phil 4.19).

And He promises this through His presence and character in us, and this to be blessing in the life of who more need:

·        “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” (Matt 5.44,45).

·        “But when Jesus heard [ that ], he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what [ that ] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Matt 9.12,13).

·        “What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found [ it ], he layeth [ it ] on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together [ his ] friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.” (Luke 15.4-7)

The blessings of the Psalms 23 are so that we can be able to use goodness and mercy with the enemies:

·        “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [ art ] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalms 23.4-6).

Jesus strengthen us so that we are capable of going through all situation without falling into the wickedness of those who was put in our life to be raised from the dead.

·        “I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Phil 4.12,13).

They are our reward:

·        “Finally, [ be ye ] all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, [ be ] pitiful, [ be ] courteous: not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.”

Therefore, if some promises of Jesus don’t fulfill, like this below, it is because there is something wrong with us or with our desires:

·        “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if [ he ask ] a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [ your ] heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” (Luke 11.9-13).

Even as we can’t wait to reap scarlet eggplant of a mango tree, do not expect from Him Who is goodness, mercy, grace, love (1John 4.8,16), out something bad. If what we are asking, searching or knocking was evil, there is no way of receiving this from Jesus.

·        “If we believe not, [ yet ] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.” (2Tim 2.13).

May Jesus help us to see the true concept and value of the life. Let we can see the mistakes of others as opportunities to extend God's grace and offer His love, as well as opportunities to Christ show through us His victory about dead works (see Heb 6.1; 9.14).

With love in Christ,

Leonardo.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

14 hours ago, Sight said:

You want JUSTICE, sight? Justice would be God casting you into hellfire for all eternity for your sin, the same as everyone else. That's what we deserve. That's all we deserve. But God is perfectly loving, so He decided to fulfill the requirements of justice through the suffering and death of His own son instead of you. But you scorn and reject Him and that sacrifice because you don't have the temporary material possessions and comfortable life that some other Christians have?

John 16:33 - I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Not to mention that, in many parts of the world even today, Christians are being jailed, beaten, tortured, and murdered for their faith. Yet in those places you will find some of the strongest, bravest Christians this world has ever know. Yet you're so focused on a materialistic, temporary kind of happiness in this life that you score eternity and God's will?

I don't know what "message" you think you get, but here's the real message; we're not here to live comfortable lives, surrounded by stuff. Jesus told us that if we're really living for Him, we'll be rejected, we'll have trouble, we'll have to do without. Maybe you've been listening to too many health and wealth preachers, but Jesus lived the life of a poor man, focused on God's will.

Luke 9:58 - And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.”

Are you really willing to spit in God's face and reject the gift of salvation he's offered you because you're so focused on this very temporary life?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

I've made a decision.

I will continue to be thankful. In the past, I would reply and argue and rip to shreds.

Right now, the pronounced depression I am feeling, coupled with a desire to offer myself as a living sacrifice to God's will prevents me from disagreeing. I am sorry for your loss, and I understand the joy you find in living with Jesus.

Go in peace, and may God bless you

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight...

By the looks of your last post I believe you may be having a softening of the heart,praise Jesus.....perhaps we can simply continue to  help encourage you to  remain grateful,thankful that you may reap in the Joy of Salvation to life a wonderful life without hindrance,abounding in all the fantastic Blessings God has & are available f or the taking!!!!! Praise Jesus!!

You ARE L OVED my friend,God has lead you t o a Place that you can be Embraced by that LOVE.........we won't give up on you so don't give up on yourself ,we are here for ya!!!!!

That's right,sprawl across His Alter,be that Living Sacrifice,He died for us,we live f or HIM........believe it much shall be added,just let go & Trust in the Lord

Don't be sad,even that emotion is a LIE,don't trust your feelings & emotions,stand FIRM i0n Gods Word & the Truth DOES set you FREE...................................                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik